Katie Hayes #84 still not engaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
83 thousand comments calling you out for acting the twit Kate!!!!

I genuinely thought the bespoke proposal was coming

well done yet again @Hereforthegossss πŸ”₯🀣🀣🀣 girl you are on fire!!! How many is this now πŸ‘πŸ» also special mention to @Violetx just missed the boat ❀

eagerly awaiting the new poster @TheGhostofShirleyBallas 🀣 and can the recap queen please do the honours @Eleanor Abernathy πŸ™πŸΌ

xoxo πŸ’‹View attachment 627465
Thanks @Blair-Waldorf !! Got to say this thread titles is one of my favourites cos she will be RAGING 🦬πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Just going to drop this little reminder in....
Truff has birthed a child....Valentine's Day Passed , her anniversary and her birthday !

Still no ring despite this bombshell in her Q&A many many months ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The Shame of it πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ’πŸ’β›”β›”β›”
20991DAE-77F5-4F2F-A650-79D9E2E853B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She is boring me stupid
I'm only staying here because yous all make me howl laughing, you gang of witty trolls

Love you all

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry to go back to Birdyblue or whatever their name is… but just wow! My name is β€œunique” πŸ˜‚ probably due to me ma being 16 when she had me and thinking she was cool AF, and I hated it growing up…. and even more so seeing people’s faces when I became a teacher and had those β€˜is that your real name?’ looks πŸ‘€ but BIRDYFUCKINGBLUE! Never thought I’d hear anything more ridiculous than Haze, but there we go.

Also, just died at that poster @TheGhostofShirleyBallas 😭 those cankles!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m a bit gutted we don’t have minge in the thread title πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ but this one is also brilliant πŸ˜‚ absolutely flying through these threads at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks @Blair-Waldorf !! Got to say this thread titles is one of my favourites cos she will be RAGING 🦬πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Just going to drop this little reminder in....
Truff has birthed a child....Valentine's Day Passed , her anniversary and her birthday !

Still no ring despite this bombshell in her Q&A many many months ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The Shame of it πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ’πŸ’β›”β›”β›”
View attachment 627487
Girl why can’t I find part 3 to the wiki πŸ₯²

Got loads of fuckin admin back log.
I’ve had to make a folder on my phone called wiki with screenshots waiting to be uploaded 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.