Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giant LED lights for a 29th birthday?!! I bet the company had to order in a number 9 just for this!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Little legs has had enough and fucked her off hasn’t he….
Dieing/dien for her setup she’s curated herself there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aren’t Hiltons really run down gaffs now? Reckon there’s a million and one boutique places she could have gone - must have been the cheapest on booking.com if it’s not a gifted stay
Hiltons often do really cheap deals, I've stayed in them a few times for similar price to a Travelodge/ Premier Inn before now. And had a free upgrade to a suite too.

So either dead cheap or gifted because it was cheap 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hiltons often do really cheap deals, I've stayed in them a few times for similar price to a Travelodge/ Premier Inn before now. And had a free upgrade to a suite too.

So either dead cheap or gifted because it was cheap 😂😂😂
Especially midweek!

Reactions: 16
What's up with her teeth,they don't even look like real teeth,did she get them from ali express.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Olive is gonna end up like Richard the bleeping third
Poor kid squashed up like a quaver in that car seat, especially in this heat.

I hope Truff is saving for all the future chiropractic treatment Oliff will need!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have come back to say, I'm really embarrassed for her with that room. Imagine doing all this fake tit for your birthday. She seeks validation, attention. Its pathetic.
My most recent birthday. We had a lovely breakfast. Husband made a packed lunch and we did a 10 mile walk (legit Jane) along the canal. Came home and watched Schitts Creek. Simples!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Howling laughing at that set up that she ‘generally’ didn’t organise herself. For a minute there I thought these were proper lit candles among all the Pampers grass, Hilton’s about to go up 🔥.

Matt’s insisted on taken Olif along again, he reaaaaaallly doesn’t want to give KHM a birthday shag does he 😂.
Is the birthday theme ‘tribal fertility party’…. Those pampas grass things like like they are meant to be fanjos 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Comment under her grid post tonight.

Was tempted to say neither does she lovey.
Thats a bit weird no? Someone following because they are obsessed with her baby??? Now I don't have any bespokes but to me this sounds like a weirdo...if you put your bespoke Olufff so much online weirdos are going to start following. Imagine letting your bespoke open to weirdos/paedos out there 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Alreet you tattle lovelies 🤩🤩🤩 I’m still lurking but real life is more real than Truffs life. I had a quick look at her today and same old same old I see. 😂🤣😂🤣 Hope your all well & living the dream… 🎉 Me I’m still investing 🕵🏻‍♀️ & playing with shop dummies 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 78
What a bleeping weird comment, that person could be a en oh en see ee for all she knows
That took me bleeping ages to work out what you meant! On a totally random note is Matt from Merseyside? He sounded like a Geordie in the video with Olive :)

Reactions: 10
Yet another example of how she lacks simple, rational thought.

"A stay in a modern, 2000s hotel with a low-mid budget city chic vibe. I know what that needs.... Hay bales..."

Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Olive is such a lovely little one, I’m not convinced that she can actually be related to those two

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alreet you tattle lovelies 🤩🤩🤩 I’m still lurking but real life is more real than Truffs life. I had a quick look at her today and same old same old I see. 😂🤣😂🤣 Hope your all well & living the dream… 🎉 Me I’m still investing 🕵🏻‍♀️ & playing with shop dummies 🤩
OMGGGGG she’s back!! Missed you Charls.. stay for the big birthday bash tomorrow at least please 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMGGGGG she’s back!! Missed you Charls.. stay for the big birthday bash tomorrow at least please 😂
Ah missed ya lass….. 🥰🥰 What's occurring tomorrow??? Is it some fuckers birthday?? 😂😂 Has she been to the balloon shop, the cake shop, the sign shop, the banner shop, the new outfit shop, the photoshop shop, the cookie shop, oh and the troll shop???? 😂😂 Bring back thread 21 and I’ll stay forever lass 🤞🏼🤞🏼🕵🏻‍♀️ Still got my Vera wellies and Mac ready like…. I’ll stand naked under the Angel of the North when she stops trolling the tattlers. 😂🤩🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I truly believe Dirty Dick Delo has missed his calling. 100% he should pack in the Panelling and be an Events Planner.

These Spectacles he arranges , his stealth mode is phenomenal- Truff never has a clue what he's up to. It's amazing really is 🎈🎈🎈

He would make a fortune. They'd have their farmhouse in the country in no time 🐓🐓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
ahhh Charlie Farmie! Stayyyy xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ, the things people do for the gram!!
This is actually quite sad. They’ve accepted it because it was offered/gifted. That’s something that belongs at a wedding venue, not in a small hotel room. What exactly does she get out of that?

The pair of them are probably lying with their backs to each other as we speak just scrolling away. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.