Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean he didn't even get her flowers for Valentine's day, she had to reuse the home bargains ones so there's no bleeding way she gonna convince everyone he did all that. he was probably hiping shes get pissed and fall asleep so he can nip out for a quick shag with one if his regulars!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Howling laughing at that set up that she ‘generally’ didn’t organise herself. For a minute there I thought these were proper lit candles among all the Pampers grass, Hilton’s about to go up 🔥.

Matt’s insisted on taken Olif along again, he reaaaaaallly doesn’t want to give KHM a birthday shag does he 😂.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Can someone please tell me what enjoyment or happiness it would bring your life having Giant light up Numbers and a room over run with Vases of Pampas Grass.... whilst in a hotel room with your fella and a 10 month old ?????

Not like it's a party decoration. The only reason she's got it there is for the Gram 🤢🤢🤢
And u have to be out of the room buy 10 in morning what a waste of time and money

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Proposal in comming Olive in a will you marry daddy diy vest Truff in her white karate kid outfit with a veil.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Deffo *gifted* company tagged have approached my business before for a z listers birthday. I obvs said no!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So she’s in a hotel with her fella (and baby) for her birthday. Ran a bath, bottle of bubbly on standby, and she’s STILL reposting Instagram stories. Give it a bleeping rest truff!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The stories tonight have made me feel a bit sorry for her. No man in the world would have set that pampas grass/floral thing up, and that means she did. Or got someone to gift it/help him. Just for her followers. Late in bed at night this must make her so sad - how empty and sad. Don't you ever just want an authentic experience, Kate? Real, off the camera love from your loved ones?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Little oliff 7:30 at night just chowing her dinner, you know she won’t be home until at least 10:30 while mummy downs her whispering angle 📐.
does mother of the year wake her to get her into some comfy pjs? Or just leave the poor little love flaked out in the fuxking car seat all night, then when she wakes transfer her to the bed?
Kate I’m genuinely interested what you do, please enlighten the trolls.
I’m pretty sure she said 2 days ago that she was strict with Oliffs bedtime routine… I smell 💩💩💩💩
Nobody actually even cares what time your kid goes to bed, I like mine in bed early but some people don’t mind them up late - whatever works for you and your family but stop telling porkies KHM

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The stories tonight have made me feel a bit sorry for her. No man in the world would have set that pampas grass/floral thing up, and that means she did. Or got someone to gift it/help him. Just for her followers. Late in bed at night this must make her so sad - how empty and sad. Don't you ever just want an authentic experience, Kate? Real, off the camera love from your loved ones?
Don't feel sorry for her girl, she's a really crappy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t get this thing with balloons and LED numbers, but I could accept it if you were having a big party on a milestone birthday. Can you imagine the 3 of them in a hotel room looking at four foot high LED numbers and hay bales?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What a dull miserable set up. A load of dried grass and some candles she daren’t light in case the Hilton goes up in flames. She really is very sad

Edited to say - after another look at the set up I’m convinced whoever did it is trolling her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Would you be arsed staying in a hotel 20 minutes away from home on a Wednesday night with your baby? Absolute waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Those giant LED lights are going to interfere with Olive knowing it’s night time aren’t they??

Night in a hotel for her birthday and she’s sharing a random story from someone posting their Homey B’s haul because they bought her beauty blender. Matt must love nights out with her and her phone. No wonder he takes Olive for company too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh trolls, life is getting in the way of keeping up lately. I have about 25 pages to read? Anyone help a girl out and give me the lowdown on anything major I’ve missed. Just need to be up to date ready for tomorrow 🎉🎂 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Retweeting homie b shite instead of being impregnated by desperate for a baby Diddy Delo 😴💤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.