Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww FFS Kate what a laugh. The Hilton!! In It’s time it was a canny chain of hotels but duck me they are dire now. Why couldn’t you have stayed at home?
No on envy’s you.As a matter of fact I pity you. I find you sad that you have to drag your poor Daughter out at all hours to prove to YOURSELF that you supposedly love her. I’m sorry but you say all this crap about Olive & how she saved you but my God you don’t show it. That little girl is neglected!!Yes she is loved & is cared for in a basic way but she is still neglected.
She is left in a car seat that is too small, she is dragged around bars late at night when her parents are pissed!! She is dragged around restaurants late at night because her Mother has bagged a freebie meal. When really, poor Olive she should be settled at home and having a story read to her like normal families do. THIS does not make you a tit Mum Kate,it makes you a normal Mum which is all that Olive will want!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Still reeling at the “Matt loves freebie” comment. Yeno, I myself am a real fan of 2-4-1 cocktails and a free Nando’s meal after I’ve got 9 Chilli’s but duck me, the pair of them are absolute scroungers for a freebie for a living. It’s embarrassing how pretty much the only thing you’ve paid for since you’ve given birth to Olive is ASDA milk bottles for her and ASDA £10 sandals for yourself. Maybe on your 29th year on this planet will make you realise exploiting your daughter for a few likes on instagram is not worth it and that your name is not in fact Kate Hayes Makeup Fartist x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Giant LED lights for a 29th birthday?!! I bet the company had to order in a number 9 just for this!!
Literally just thinking that. They probably don't do many 90th birthdays and no one normal celebrates a birthday that ends in a 9!

Still reeling at the “Matt loves freebie” comment. Yeno, I myself am a real fan of 2-4-1 cocktails and a free Nando’s meal after I’ve got 9 Chilli’s but duck me, the pair of them are absolute scroungers for a freebie for a living.
I myself also absolutely love a freebie but 99% of the time i can't even be arsed to do what is required to get a freebie, like I literally can't even be bothered to simply get my nandos/boots/Starbucks card out my purse. Need me to fill in more details than just my email address? Nah not happening. So fucked if I could be bothered to have to take photos, make videos and talk for ages about the things in order to get free stuff - especially, all day every day! Is it really worth it for some free collection concealer?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Truff, please don’t repost every happy birthday message you get today I beg.
I’ve got a busy day with the bespokes and I don’t have the time to commit to tapping through a million happy birthday messages from people looking to blag a few followers off you to see your actual content. Thanks in advance Truff hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So its also my bespoke birthday today i woke up ran downstairs ..... what the duck? No numbers in lights. No candles. No pampas. Some cards and a pair of trainers! My bespokes are sacked!!!!
No..... on a serious note truffle tits i would not swap my cards and trainers for your Hilton( i mean 1990 are we still in or cheapest thing on trivago?) And pampas grass . Your life is an absolute mess like i cant get over that your never in your house ,im not even calling it a home its a house! No afternoon tea here just worked yesterday and working today but coming home to my bespoke and hubby and my beautiful comfy home where i would much rather be !

Get that bloody kid out of that carseat also you bloody idiot!

Just reeling here that i share the same birthday as her!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm no Boss Babe CEO Mom, but I don't understand why Truff didn't pack an emergency outfit for Olive? I couldn't leave the house when I took my baby out without 5 nappies, 3 bibs, 2 vests and a spare change of clothes, even if it was just to the Asda! Too much common sense? 🤷
Because she has no common sense she’s hasn’t got a clue! She needs to get her head out of the instagram tit show and concentrate being a proper mum!

Reactions: 12
So its also my bespoke birthday today i woke up ran downstairs ..... what the duck? No numbers in lights. No candles. No pampas. Some cards and a pair of trainers! My bespokes are sacked!!!!
No..... on a serious note truffle tits i would not swap my cards and trainers for your Hilton( i mean 1990 are we still in or cheapest thing on trivago?) And pampas grass . Your life is an absolute mess like i cant get over that your never in your house ,im not even calling it a home its a house! No afternoon tea here just worked yesterday and working today but coming home to my bespoke and hubby and my beautiful comfy home where i would much rather be !

Oh my gawd!!!!! Happy birthday to me im a well know memeber now!!!! Thank you all so much for this amazing present!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m a southerner and never been to Liverpool but the Hilton??? I will now and forever only think of Valerie Baxel when I hear or see the Hilton liverpool - writhing around filming her OF content there, certainly wouldn’t have been the vibe I’d have chosen for a birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Guyzzzz she’s in the Hilton cos she loves supporting small local brands and getting them loads of buiznesssss by kindly sharing her experience with them 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Birthday stories bingo
“Surprise” breakfast spread in bed with some more dried lake weeds/feathers

Smug post about how well bespoke slept (she’s always slept super good because Kate is just like so totally strict with bedtimes!)

Waterfront “run” which is actually a short walk with Olive in the car seat but clocked in as Jane’s epic sporting return of 10km in record speed despite her bad Bison back

Gifted La Prawn from HN where daddy diy takes a break from fondling all the products (maskless of course, he’s exempt TROLLS) to buy her some perfume or something equally unsubtle telling her she pongs despite her annual bath

Cheesy post about family time/her team

Equally cheesy post about how she’s one year older and thus wiser (she did learn how to spell Haggis eventually; what a year truff)

Totally unexpected but planned for weeks in advance balon arch on return home

Oliff in the car seat

Max looking like he wants to run away again

OTT chocolates and reposts from “friends” calling her a CEO boss mumma babe

post of filtered Oliff eating mush in the high chair saying she can’t believe it’s her first birthday as a mummy

All this interspersed with reposts of people getting excited about her £1.99 game changer of a face cloth.
Are you from the future??

• Haha

Aw happy birthday love! May your day NOT be sprinkled with fake friends declaring their undying love for you on insta, fishing tit from underneath your nails and having to restrain a 3ft fella from going to sit with other folk just to get away from ya…

Hopefully she’ll do a birthday reel of bad miming looking like a right meff. bleeping show isn’t she? Where’s the sentimental things that money can’t buy??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s edited this with a brown felt tip, hasnt she?? The bleeping jawline 😂😂😂

View attachment 620737
She’s not even looking at Profit! She’s looking at the bleeping camera. Narcissistic much?

Im ashamed to admit this but last night, me and the gammon went out for tea and
1. talked to each other,
2. didn’t look at our phones, other than downloading the menu
3. paid for our food
4. tipped
5. home by 8:30

Obviously we aren’t living the dream because of those 5 points I’ve made. i promise I will try to do better Kate, tell me where I’m going wrong😫😫

If Matt arranged all that for her he’s a bleeping fanny! I do not know any other fella that would do that.
Although…… it was mid week so the room would be cheap

Have a lovely day trolls, keep fighting the good fight

Alreet you tattle lovelies 🤩🤩🤩 I’m still lurking but real life is more real than Truffs life. I had a quick look at her today and same old same old I see. 😂🤣😂🤣 Hope your all well & living the dream… 🎉 Me I’m still investing 🕵🏻‍♀️ & playing with shop dummies 🤩
Yey! Good to see you’re still lurking! Missed your investor skills xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s not even looking at Profit! She’s looking at the bleeping camera. Narcissistic much?

Im ashamed to admit this but last night, me and the gammon went out for tea and
1. talked to each other,
2. didn’t look at our phones, other than downloading the menu
3. paid for our food
4. tipped
5. home by 8:30

Obviously we aren’t living the dream because of those 5 points I’ve made. i promise I will try to do better Kate, tell me where I’m going wrong😫😫

If Matt arranged all that for her he’s a bleeping fanny! I do not know any other fella that would do that.
Although…… it was mid week so the room would be cheap

Have a lovely day trolls, keep fighting the good fight

Yey! Good to see you’re still lurking! Missed your investor skills xx
It’s £70 to stay in the Hilton next Wednesday so would have been similar last night. She probably nearly had an aneurysm having to pay for something..

Can’t believe you paid for your food last night and didn’t offer to give them exposure on Instagram instead. You’re such a troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Birthday stories bingo
“Surprise” breakfast spread in bed with some more dried lake weeds/feathers

Smug post about how well bespoke slept (she’s always slept super good because Kate is just like so totally strict with bedtimes!)

Waterfront “run” which is actually a short walk with Olive in the car seat but clocked in as Jane’s epic sporting return of 10km in record speed despite her bad Bison back

Gifted La Prawn from HN where daddy diy takes a break from fondling all the products (maskless of course, he’s exempt TROLLS) to buy her some perfume or something equally unsubtle telling her she pongs despite her annual bath

Cheesy post about family time/her team

Equally cheesy post about how she’s one year older and thus wiser (she did learn how to spell Haggis eventually; what a year truff)

Totally unexpected but planned for weeks in advance balon arch on return home

Oliff in the car seat

Max looking like he wants to run away again

OTT chocolates and reposts from “friends” calling her a CEO boss mumma babe

post of filtered Oliff eating mush in the high chair saying she can’t believe it’s her first birthday as a mummy

All this interspersed with reposts of people getting excited about her £1.99 game changer of a face cloth.
This cracked me up. I can’t wait to see the repost of chezs birthday message that is massively passive aggressive about KHM not being a ceo boss babe, but KHM doesn’t realise it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Happy Birthday 🥳 xxx

It’s £70 to stay in the Hilton next Wednesday so would have been similar last night. She probably nearly had an aneurysm having to pay for something..

Can’t believe you paid for your food last night and didn’t offer to give them exposure on Instagram instead. You’re such a troll.
I’m ashamed! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Imagine having to stay in a hotel because you’ve got no room in your house for your birthday harvest festival display!

Good job Matt gets mates rates in the Hilton from his ninja days 🤣
He may even take his rock Ferry gals for a stay over 👀

I’m a southerner and never been to Liverpool but the Hilton??? I will now and forever only think of Valerie Baxel when I hear or see the Hilton liverpool - writhing around filming her OF content there, certainly wouldn’t have been the vibe I’d have chosen for a birthday 🙄
I hope they put the pair of them in the same room. Like they save it for z list instagrammers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alreet you tattle lovelies 🤩🤩🤩 I’m still lurking but real life is more real than Truffs life. I had a quick look at her today and same old same old I see. 😂🤣😂🤣 Hope your all well & living the dream… 🎉 Me I’m still investing 🕵🏻‍♀️ & playing with shop dummies 🤩
Hiya Charlie darlin missed you xxxx hope your ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.