Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being you though Truff. 29 years of age with a child carrying on like that for a regular birthday.... Wow !!!
So much for Oluv being everything she needs in life , doesn't need gifts and material things.

Lives for her chance to brag and portray a false life of perfection on her Instagram !! 🤢

Delo doesn't even follow Own the Moment or the Swanky Palace on Instagram (he will do once Jane reads this) - that silly braggy witch has sorted it herself. What a Sad individual she is !!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine being you though Truff. 29 years of age with a child carrying on like that for a regular birthday.... Wow !!!

Lives for her chance to brag and portray a false life of perfection on her Instagram !! 🤢

Delo doesn't even follow Own the Moment or the Swanky Palace on Instagram (he will do once Jane reads this) - that silly braggy witch has sorted it herself. What a Sad individual she is !!
Looks like it says 79 to be fair - foiled by the pampas grass there slab back

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aren’t Hiltons really run down gaffs now? Reckon there’s a million and one boutique places she could have gone - must have been the cheapest on booking.com if it’s not a gifted stay
Exactly, I used to travel in my old job and stay in quiet a few of them and Village ones! There are so many quirky ones about at the min! But you’re probably right something must be gifted.

When I turned 27 my OH made me a cake and put 1 banner up in the hallway and two balloons and you know what I was made up (he was buzzing)😅 It’s crazy what people do for social media these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone catch that little gem on the live? Someone said she makes it look easy and she said come on guyzzzz I've been doing make up for 11 years, no wait. I'm 29 and I started when I was 17 so who can work it out... she 'generally' couldn't work it out so said she would do a give away to whoever could work it out first. Then she picked the wrong person and said they had won. My brain hurts
😂 this sounds like a comedy sketch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please tell me what enjoyment or happiness it would bring your life having Giant light up Numbers and a room over run with Vases of Pampas Grass.... whilst in a hotel room with your fella and a 10 month old ?????

Not like it's a party decoration. The only reason she's got it there is for the Gram 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Nice person at the Hilton on the phone; “So, just confirm Ms Makeup, you want four bales of hay, cake and Prosecco by the bath and lots of pampas grass and lit up numbers assembled in the room?”
I mean….imagine having the audacity to arrange that FOR YOURSELF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Cant work out if the plug is even in the bath, so might be a false dawn there. And never get a bath or go swimming on a full stomach, now theres an excuse for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor olive will be glad when this birthday is over she'll be exhausted!! What's the 30th going to be like 😂 Taking olive everywhere doesn't show she's a good mum it shows that she can't stand to be alone with Matt and vice versa!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn't want to take the whole house up with tacky Birthday and fathers day balloons 🤔 on same week did you Kate!!!!!

You really really don't like being home do you? Poor kid probably has no toys to play with either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The room is set up for a dirty night away and they've got Oluv in tow.
Poor kid will having to listen to Truff getting her Once a year shag, Birthday Hump off the little fella 😂😂🤢🤢🍆🍆
65570298-D81E-48EC-92BE-FE815F425888.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This is a video. TROLLS FOR ANYONE THATS EVER DOUBTED SHE DOESNT EDIT HER VIDEOS ZOOM IN ON THE TILES!!! This is the first time I’ve noticed this. This girl is unbelievable. If you hate your weight so much go on an actual diet and stop stuffing your face.
Also, in reply to the hinchers that have came over to the dark side, READ THE WIKI. Save yourself reading through all the threads all the juicy stuff is in there 😘

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Whats got me is that she has ruined her house so much that you can't swing a dead cat in 'the snug' so she has had to go to a bleeping hotel to be able to show off the 29th birthday celebration display that she has organised for herself cos it won't fit in her living room. My heads fell off, I'm having a wine! She will be posting non stop tonight and rotten so I think we're in for a treat my trollz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.