Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little oliff 7:30 at night just chowing her dinner, you know she won’t be home until at least 10:30 while mummy downs her whispering angle 📐.
does mother of the year wake her to get her into some comfy pjs? Or just leave the poor little love flaked out in the fuxking car seat all night, then when she wakes transfer her to the bed?
Kate I’m genuinely interested what you do, please enlighten the trolls.

Reactions: 26
Little oliff 7:30 at night just chowing her dinner, you know she won’t be home until at least 10:30 while mummy downs her whispering angle 📐.
does mother of the year wake her to get her into some comfy pjs? Or just leave the poor little love flaked out in the fuxking car seat all night, then when she wakes transfer her to the bed?
Kate I’m genuinely interested what you do, please enlighten the trolls.
Imagine what the poor things nappies are like come the morning 😞 bet that car seat absolutely hums

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Girls need to catch up (again!)
But just seen truffalo in town.
it was about 6pm by John Lewis well after she posted being in the Hilton. But thought she didn’t take herself in places until she left 🤔

ps little man is even smaller in real life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Wow - this diet she’s on… I need to know how she’s managed to lose 1lb this week!!

As someone who been on an actual calorie deficit diet of 1200 calories a day since January, just ONE of the many meals out she’s had in the past week would take me over 2-3 days worth of calories. She’s eaten out almost every day in the past 7 days… today alone she’s had cream tea with scones, jam and cream (approx 500 calories!) and now she’s out for dinner… not to mention the amount of alcohol she’s getting through!

Calorie deficit?!! More like calorie fuckit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is my motivatation. So when and if I see her ever, I can say I used to be bigger like you but this is how you lose the weight without editing. Even Scousebird today posted about running and how hard it is and you can see how much she’s lost and the training she’s been doing. Just pay 20 quid a month for a membership Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is no disrespect to anyone because your girl Shirl is regularly guilty of popping into B&M for a bottle of Zoflora and coming out £80 lighter, BUT if me/my agent could only get me paid collabs with H&B, B&M, Collection 2000 etc, I'd be concerned they're not in line with my audience. Your endorsements should be compatible with your key demographic, which says she either has a different audience to what she makes out, or she's getting really bleeping desperate.

Whatever the case, it only verifies our concerns about her fakery. Let's say she really is working with her key audience and has identified that they're low income, why is she swanning around in snide designer knockoffs and insinuating she's a globe trotting celeb? Why would you want to make your audience feel fundamentally tit about themselves?

There is no snobbery here by the way. I know an influencer who does £1 meals and he's got a huge audience. He knows what they need and gives it to them, and he's paid handsomely in return. There is no prestige in having a wealthier or fancier audience. Prestige doesn't pay the bills.

Ooh girls I need another Whispering Angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Long time lurker but was ready to spontaneously combust (might want to google those words Kate) with rage and post when I saw her poor child shoved in the car seat YET AGAIN and eating sloppy mush “aspargus potoe” shite at a restaurant when the poor child should be in bed.
After she’s been bathed, maybe had a book read to her (granted might be a challenge when your mam can’t even read her own posts) and settled to sleep. Rather than having to stay up late and watch your mam guzzle through several glasses of gifted plonk whilst filtering her face beyond recognition!!! What parent in their right mind would think this is OK?! It’s not even like it’s a one off it’s ALL SHE DOES. Puts her in a car seat and carry on her normal life it’s absolutely mind boggling. I’m sorry I’m all for having mum time and letting your hair down but drinking when you’re responsible for a child is not ok. Leave her with your family if you want to get some whispering angles down you! No one will judge you for having alone time; but they will if you act like a crappy parent. She is not putting her own child’s needs first. I don’t even think she’s even thought about what’s best for poor Proppet?! Poor thing should be in bed or at the very least in a clean pair of clothes. Last place I want to be taking my little ones is every restaurant up and down the country begging for free food…last time I checked there was still a pandemic?! Thought she was nervous about going out anyway? Also, I’ve had 3 kids and not once EVER have I had tit under my fingernails…STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR LACK OF HYGIENE TRUFF!!!
Also Kate, Oliff is not your best friend. She is your child, your baby and you are her parent. Act like it. Why the need to fast forward everything it’s as if she can’t wait to get her grown up. Bizarre. Sorry guyzzzz must be having a meh day I forgot to make my bed today clearly hence the rant !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Also, wanted to add - whoever it was that penned the phrase car seat kid I SAULTE you !! These threads have had me laughing since comedy glasses poor me Bob video

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm no Boss Babe CEO Mom, but I don't understand why Truff didn't pack an emergency outfit for Olive? I couldn't leave the house when I took my baby out without 5 nappies, 3 bibs, 2 vests and a spare change of clothes, even if it was just to the Asda! Too much common sense? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't understand why Truff didn't pack an emergency outfit for Olive? I couldn't leave the house when I took my baby out without 5 nappies, 3 bibs, 2 vests and a spare change of clothes, even if it was just to the Asda! Too much common sense? 🤷
Literally!!! And if I’ve ever taken my babies out past their bedtime, I’ve always took them out in something they could go to bed in… but then mine aren’t cash cows!

Reactions: 30
Is she just posting all her videos / stories later on in the day though? So maybe she’s home and the baby is in bed? Does this line up with you seeing her @MeOnScreen?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.