Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed making this. Mr. Ballas glanced over to see what I was sniggering at, expecting a funny video or something. Nope, I was photoshopping stock images of prawns onto the premier advertising campaign of 2021.
Honestly Shirl your talents are wasted just on this thread you really should consider comedy writing! You literally make me laugh out loud pretty much everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fully gone and wet meself over her latest reel. Kim Woodburn miming badly to the spice girls has given me life 😂
Kim Woodburn 😂😂😂😂😂😂

After the goings on with the Stacey Solomon thread the last couple of days, might've known I could rely on this thread for some laughs. bleeping brilliant. I'll never be able to look at Truff again with her hair scraped back without thinking of Kim! 😂

Also I can report no evidence of KHM products in the Shrewsbury Home Bargains. So that's another town that's safe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Olive whenever the filter comes off kate

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm still catching up but was just making me dinner and thought about when someone on here said she had a head like a block of cathedral city and I almost sliced me finger off laughing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just leaving this here for you Truff...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Matt loves a freebie we know he does - bleeping bad woman like you. Anything you vile pair can get your hands on , Free pram for your 1st baby , free baby clothes , free bottles , free food 🤢🤢🤢

Shame on B&M to be honest. They won't use any of that stuff in that box ! It could have gone to a less fortunate family whose kids would have loved to give that to their Dad. Just disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Matt loves a freebie we know he does - bleeping bad woman like you. Anything you vile pair can get your hands on , Free pram for your 1st baby , free baby clothes , free bottles , free food 🤢🤢🤢

Shame on B&M to be honest. They won't use any of that stuff in that box ! It could have gone to a less fortunate family whose kids would have loved to give that to their Dad. Just disgusting.
OK, Delo getting a PR box immediately puts him in the influencer category which means I'll be unleashing full photoshop wrath.

Let the games begin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Surely the idea is to Give it to him on Sunday from olive? Write the card etc.. Not just Chuck the box at him today, prices still on and everything, and say look more free tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Matt sure does love a freebie, it’s the only reason why he’s with a smelly catfish bleep like Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.