Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oluv in the car seat again. Momma stuffing her face on the ale again.
She doesn't give a duck.

She comes everywhere with us...... Like it's something to brag about ? They actually think that makes them good Parents ?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s in a calorie deficit eating scones with cremè? 🤣 hahahahahahahaha heard it all now Truffle tits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
'He can't wait for her to wake up' Yeah so he doesn't have to be stuck listening you harp utter shite anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s been home to get herself changed and had the time to do an outfit poll, so why is olive still in a dirty dress?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Why the duck has she filtered herself to be the height of Blackpool tower and a size 4 in the last outfit revel in the black an white dress 🙄 Kate girl just bleeping give it a rest you’re not fooling anyone other than yourself you soft bleep. Oh and I feel a bleep for dirty dick too you need to get yourself tested for sti’s not asking do you put creme which is cream or jam on a scone first. You are actually rotten to the core an got no self respect wide fanny

Revel is her way of reveal 🤣
Why the duck has she filtered herself to be the height of Blackpool tower and a size 4 in the last outfit revel in the black an white dress 🙄 Kate girl just bleeping give it a rest you’re not fooling anyone other than yourself you soft bleep. Oh and I feel a bleep for dirty dick too you need to get yourself tested for sti’s not asking do you put creme which is cream or jam on a scone first. You are actually rotten to the core an got no self respect wide fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello I'm new, please to meet you 👋
I was sent here by various lovelies on Grinches thread.. Jesus Christ what the hell am I reading?
I'm only on page 3 and I want lock her up now!!
I thought ole Soph was bad but that drunken madam is far worse ffs...
Anyway back to Page 4 🙄
Welcome! We are all good here you will have some right laughs! Stock up on some tenner lady’s and enjoy the ride that is Kate la prawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The adverts on here though, picking up on kates escaping hairline 😂
Screenshot_20210616-172442_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She reads here and answers all the questions except the baby in the car seat. I get the Wobblies for that kid always waking up strapped down. Lying there strapped down. That’s torture!
Glad that delo could at least catch his quaver kid as she falls off the chair, KHM would have watched her smash her face on the table through her phone and probably still posted it

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Only just got onto the fact she’s had time to change herself but left her poor baby in a dirty dress! Absolute scruff! I am disgusted

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It seems strange to advertise a direct competitor of Home & Bargain…. The owner of “her brand”, on an Instagram page listed on the package of her Wish standard tat.

From personal experience, working with brands, there’s usually always a “conflict of interest” clause somewhere, ultimately telling you you can’t work with direct competitors for the duration of your live contract, sometimes even after the contract but for the duration of the campaign.

It seems really odd that a business woman would jeopardise her two years in the planning, life changing business deal, for the sake of a box of blue tat. And I feel ashamed for the pair of them. Surely he will received a lovely handmade card from the baby, that has been made in one of the many mother and baby groups she’s attended this week? They’re a pair of gobshites.

READ THE WIKI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone hit the nail on the head over the carseat she does it for an easy life 🤔👍🏻

All she does is eat, drink, read tattle repeat!

I had a nosy at nadia page today she's actually relatable with how hard it is and being honest, has a huge following and all her own not straight teeth in her mouth 👌🏻
So far I like her...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems strange to advertise a direct competitor of Home & Bargain…. The owner of “her brand”, on an Instagram page listed on the package of her Wish standard tat.

From personal experience, working with brands, there’s usually always a “conflict of interest” clause somewhere, ultimately telling you you can’t work with direct competitors for the duration of your live contract, sometimes even after the contract but for the duration of the campaign.

It seems really odd that a business woman would jeopardise her two years in the planning, life changing business deal, for the sake of a box of blue tat. And I feel ashamed for the pair of them. Surely he will received a lovely handmade card from the baby, that has been made in one of the many mother and baby groups she’s attended this week? They’re a pair of gobshites.

READ THE WIKI
Agree. I said this before. This is Home and Bargains biggest competitor, it's very odd. I wonder how long the stories will last...

Reactions: 18
The tide is turning on these Influenzas.... this is from the owner of that Sass cafe in Liverpool... like a copy of them Elan Cafes in London. 100% Truff will have been onto him on the bum.
6850FA0A-9666-4479-BF64-7482F978F68D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Matt loves a freebie we know he does - bleeping bad woman like you. Anything you vile pair can get your hands on , Free pram for your 1st baby , free baby clothes , free bottles , free food 🤢🤢🤢

Shame on B&M to be honest. They won't use any of that stuff in that box ! It could have gone to a less fortunate family whose kids would have loved to give that to their Dad. Just disgusting.

Has she photoshopped her teeth in that? Wtf they look like they have been stuck on.

Hope he’s not been sent a pair of pants he’ll be fuming at the length

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.