Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Behave she makes friends with a girl she's just met with a tribe of kids and Kate you ONE bespoke baby! You've never said from day 1 its hard work or stated it a job 🤣 god help when you have more.

Get fucked you absolute sket!!!!!

Act your age not your shoe size 9 🤣
SKET ha ha not heard that for ages :ROFLMAO:

Going back a bit cos I'm only but catching up. but I can't stand the I'm a full time mum shout. So cos I have a full time job doesn't make me a part time mum. I'm a mum with a full time job, if I didn't have a full time job id be a stay at home mum. But let's just talk about how bloody hard that is it's. It's never ending cleaning cooking ,washing ,ironing, tidying toys, doing dishes, changing nappies. I salute you stay at home mums. I go to work to eat my dinner in peace drink a hot drink and not scream at my bespokes for making a mess after I've just cleaned up for the 100th time. I would love to know how truff house gets a mess when she's never in it, they are up and out at the crack of dawn and don't get home til 10 at night. Roll on full time school for my kids cos toddlers are savage
Amen to this. I work full-time and I am STILL working from home, so basically I'm a prisoner in my own home! I ahev to get up earlier now to fit in eight hours at my desk and then I'm at the mercy of my kids from 4pm! She hasn't got a bleeping clue about the real world this one. I've always worked full-time, end of - my choice to a certain degree but don't try and make working mums look any less of a mother than beggy instagram layabouts you cheeky bint!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Going back a bit cos I'm only but catching up. but I can't stand the I'm a full time mum shout. So cos I have a full time job doesn't make me a part time mum. I'm a mum with a full time job, if I didn't have a full time job id be a stay at home mum. But let's just talk about how bloody hard that is it's. It's never ending cleaning cooking ,washing ,ironing, tidying toys, doing dishes, changing nappies. I salute you stay at home mums. I go to work to eat my dinner in peace drink a hot drink and not scream at my bespokes for making a mess after I've just cleaned up for the 100th time. I would love to know how truff house gets a mess when she's never in it, they are up and out at the crack of dawn and don't get home til 10 at night. Roll on full time school for my kids cos toddlers are savage
Yep 👏👏 well said.

I took 18 months maternity, loved it. Was so anxious about returning to work. By the Friday, I realised how good it felt to go the toilet by myself, te eat my lunch in quietness. TMI....but my boobs did leak a bit, but hey-ho!!!!

I now work full time from home. I salute stay at home mums, fulltime working mums, part time working mums. We're all doing it. Sometimes we wing it. Sometimes we don't, but we give it our best shot (most of the time....)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Olive doesn’t want Daddy DIY to leave. Course she doesn’t, cos she’s gonna be stuck with fuckwit number 1 all day, having nappies and clothes lashed at her, eating cold slop somewhere ridiculous and worst of all, having a phone in her face rather than her mother interacting with her.

Max is more of a ma to her

Fully gone and wet meself over her latest reel. Kim Woodburn miming badly to the spice girls has given me life 😂
'Any fool can see they’re falling’ duck sake Truff🙄 no one is for you!🤣🤣don’t mime spice girls to 180 followers if u don’t know the words and filter your fat head, Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gets the words completely wrong in that apice girls reel 😂 forming instead of falling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven’t been on her insta for a while but just had a good scroll and she is just getting more and more unbearable 🤢 those reels in the white chicks blazers are painfully self indulgent. And why does she act like she’s the only person to make her bed in the morning?! Pretty sure most people over the age of 14 make their beds ffs. Feel like I need to make myself a cup of tea, drink 2 litres of water and get out of the house after seeing all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can I ask too where does the “did she Matt” bit come from? Does she say that after everything 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I ask too where does the “did she Matt” bit come from? Does she say that after everything 😭
They were in the car doing a live and she said I don’t go on tattle do I Matt.
Matt just looked at her as if to say your always bleeping on it

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Anyone catch that little gem on the live? Someone said she makes it look easy and she said come on guyzzzz I've been doing make up for 11 years, no wait. I'm 29 and I started when I was 17 so who can work it out... she 'generally' couldn't work it out so said she would do a give away to whoever could work it out first. Then she picked the wrong person and said they had won. My brain hurts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She also just came out with “la prawn 🦐 “ again on the live

what is wrong with this girl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She is thick as tit, can’t blame dyslexia for what you’ve got Kate. Not a brain cell in that big head of yours.
Make up is still shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone got any screen recordings of her saying le prawn again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I missed the live xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Matts ? What in blazing hell she doing to get his even on her hand let alone nail.i can categorically say I've never had my partners under my nails in the 11 years we been together and not my child's probably since she was 6 months when had a bad bug
She probably has to change his nappy aswel

Never seen her hair line this far back before..
Wonder if It’s baldy where she clips her extensions in all the time?
That happened to me when I was younger because I constantly had them clipped in, it pulled my hair out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Pure Sharon from eastenders vibes in that pink blazer. It’s not Halloween Truffs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why why why why 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ has she got tit in her nails & hair??? Why isn’t she washing her builders hands after a nappy change & why hasn’t Oliver got solid tit? Because if her tit is runny truff then I’d seek medical assistance which you have on 24hr standby PRONTO. And I’m sorry but, that is NOT relatable whatsoever!! So I’m guessing this was the post that she deleted? I didn’t see it coz she’s a boring twit

And now she’s taken the post down when she said her post was reported…. It’s all coming to an end truff coz people are on to your lies & fake life
Who was it reported to? I am spelling police???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone catch that little gem on the live? Someone said she makes it look easy and she said come on guyzzzz I've been doing make up for 11 years, no wait. I'm 29 and I started when I was 17 so who can work it out... she 'generally' couldn't work it out so said she would do a give away to whoever could work it out first. Then she picked the wrong person and said they had won. My brain hurts
bleeping hell. That’s really bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.