Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just fuckin realised she’s stayed for her birthday night at the Hilton where Sallie Axl gets put up by social services because she can’t sleep at her Ma’s house with the kids when it’s visitation day!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being in the room below Axl hearing all kinds while your trying to ram frozen fish down ya babies neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I remember when the Hilton opened circa desperate scousewives days and every fucker wanted to stay there. Now its brass central. I'm surprised khm doesn't catch thrush from the used bed sheets from Axl. Bet delo had a field day swiping on bumble to see who's in the other rooms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Her new grid post 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“Matt, quick, take a picture of me in a hotel dressing gown in front of the light up numbers that I ordered to make it look like you give a tit about my birthday...”

Bet it’s taken her all night to edit that.
Oh come on, she can’t repost that video of her dancing with Olive and then that on her feed. Her followers aren’t blind!! It looks nothing like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so amazing isnt she!!

I am bleeping laughing my head off at yet another display that Shes arrange for herself/followers 😅😅😅
That display looks as dry as her and Delo’s sex life.
Imagine trying to slide a finger up khm. I bet it's like sanding paper 😷🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Cream tea, loads of alcohol, dinner out last night, chocolate cake in the bath and now this. Still in calorie deficit though trolls

48971417-41B6-4821-ACDF-47F3254D0193.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I joined tattle after ptwm tattle rant and when I’d caught up this thread caught my eye I’d never heard of her so took myself off to read and judge for myself - this was pre wiki days and wow my eyes were opened I’ve used a standard colour insta filter but never ever bothered with apps to change me.
I now use kates page to show her badly edited pictures to educate my 14 year old girl who in turn has told her friends how not to believe the reality
I also have a family member who suffers from and eating disorder so at the weekend having finally got time to have a bbq and see my family some of who was first time in 18’months i highlighted her page to them and my family member who suffers and has counselling
If you read here Kate just know I’m personally using your page to highlight your dangers of what you are doing yes you aren’t the only one but when a size 8 young woman still feels she needs to avoid food or bring it back up because Instagram society instils that culture then believe me I will use a page that’s so easy to see how badly edited and how her size is truly!
she talks about trolls and her mental health but has no concern for the likes of people who see her page and think that body shaming is fine (because filtering yourself is personal body shaming and turning it on those a similar size)
Rant over hope she has a tit birthday
I totally agree. It’s the whole be proud, move yourself posts I can not abide from her. Faking everything down to her diet. Instead of chatting bullshit, just do it. Go the gym, eat right and do it for you. It took for a photo of me shared by my family member for me to get my ass into gear. (Btw I hide from cameras and my family member wasn’t being nasty. it was the reality of seeing myself) how can she take a full length photo of herself and think if I edit it, that’s how I look? As soon as I saw mine I was like that’s it... it’s embarrassing on her part.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When you edit your head to be smaller than a baby’s. Make it make sense!!
Her birthday content is giving me life, I almost want to cancel my plans for the day to celebrate her birthday in real time
16BBB5A1-C155-4D71-BA46-23D0A90C448A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Matt, matt, matt weight I need to make schur I have a leg gap to werk with when I edit my pics 😴😴😴

Mates know she looks nothing like her pics so are being brutally honest 👌🏻 we like you trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Blair-Waldorf can you please get admin to put the amount of posts I can do on part 2 wiki from 150 to 250 please girl. It’s full AGAIN🤣
Yes my love I’ll ask now

side note I’ve made a scouse bird wiki if anyone’s interested, it’s nowhere near as good as this piece of art though but give me time 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I was just gonna post saying somebody needs to be quick off the mark and screenshot those video clips there's some clangers of the Birthday girl 🤣
that particular reel just seems to be a selection of truff beingsteaming drunk abs falling over. Stay classy 👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.