Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to stop ranting about Kate 🤪 I’ll be needing therapy from The mind PT,saying that I could just make me bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s £70 to stay in the Hilton next Wednesday so would have been similar last night. She probably nearly had an aneurysm having to pay for something..

Can’t believe you paid for your food last night and didn’t offer to give them exposure on Instagram instead. You’re such a troll.
I’ve just fuckin realised she’s stayed for her birthday night at the Hilton where Sallie Axl gets put up by social services because she can’t sleep at her Ma’s house with the kids when it’s visitation day!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being in the room below Axl hearing all kinds while your trying to ram frozen fish down ya babies neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’ve just fuckin realised she’s stayed for her birthday night at the Hilton where Sallie Axl gets put up by social services because she can’t sleep at her Ma’s house with the kids when it’s visitation day!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being in the room below Axl hearing all kinds while your trying to ram frozen fish down ya babies neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They should pool resources - Val can borrow the light up numbers to grind against and Kate could borrow the neon green bikini to spice up her sex life.. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That birthday reel she's reposted has given us this beaut of a shot 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_2021-06-17-08-09-52-62.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-17-08-09-28-06.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She’s been done dirty by one of her mates in that birthday post where she’s dancing with Olive wearing a cap 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her new grid post 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“Matt, quick, take a picture of me in a hotel dressing gown in front of the light up numbers that I ordered to make it look like you give a tit about my birthday...”

Bet it’s taken her all night to edit that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why would you be arsed to do all this? I’m so pleased I have a proper job & live in the real world. At least she’s tagged the company’s that’s gave her this shite for free.
As if little legs has organised all this!!! And the Hilton is rubbish!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve literally followed like 10 minutes ago if it is her! I wouldn’t even know how to tell you without telling you, and sending Kate over to the page? 😢
Oh I failed last time in trying to figure this out. I'm tit at this!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear Truff people finally noticing your bullshit ways

ETA Monday 410 new followers?! Purchased some followers there Truff?!

Screenshot_2021-06-17-08-38-44-15.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I joined tattle after ptwm tattle rant and when I’d caught up this thread caught my eye I’d never heard of her so took myself off to read and judge for myself - this was pre wiki days and wow my eyes were opened I’ve used a standard colour insta filter but never ever bothered with apps to change me.
I now use kates page to show her badly edited pictures to educate my 14 year old girl who in turn has told her friends how not to believe the reality
I also have a family member who suffers from and eating disorder so at the weekend having finally got time to have a bbq and see my family some of who was first time in 18’months i highlighted her page to them and my family member who suffers and has counselling
If you read here Kate just know I’m personally using your page to highlight your dangers of what you are doing yes you aren’t the only one but when a size 8 young woman still feels she needs to avoid food or bring it back up because Instagram society instils that culture then believe me I will use a page that’s so easy to see how badly edited and how her size is truly!
she talks about trolls and her mental health but has no concern for the likes of people who see her page and think that body shaming is fine (because filtering yourself is personal body shaming and turning it on those a similar size)
Rant over hope she has a tit birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.