Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged herself in the Waldorf Astoria yesterday, not 100% sure though.

We were supposed to be staying there for the Christmas Markets last year, that's the only reason I took notice lol.
Looks like she was at the kimpton

Reactions: 7
โ€œFt the carseat kidโ€œ howling ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She looks a bleeping show in that hat.. just when you think it canโ€™t look any more stupid.. the initials on the side ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So confused by that outfit. Looks like she canโ€™t decide if she is off to Ocean Beach or a grannyโ€™s golfing lunch, so just wore it all and hoped for the best.
All the gear and no idea, so far this weekend sheโ€™s impersonated a tennis player (Martina), a crown green bowler, a cow girl/ C&W singer, a lady golfer and now off on a big safari on a open top tour. I cant keep up, looking forward to the train journey home outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the bus in Edinburgh is free and itโ€™s hop on hop off all over the city. When I went years ago it was dead useful becauseit was freezing and Edinburgh is really hilly!
So they arenโ€™t just getting the tour bus again they are probably just using it to get where they need to go... like everyone else ๐Ÿ˜†
Itโ€™s not free (Edinburgh resident) but I do believe you can get 24 hour access to pop on and off as you please

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.