Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been on holiday with my family, it’s the only time I drink, when my family are there to help with kids and even I didn’t have more than 3 drinks in a day.

It pees me off seeing kids in car seats, it’s not hard to lay them flat for their safety, but them taking the car seat on holiday and sitting with it in the bath is disgusting. She must be shattered to fall asleep on some stranger she has never met in a loud bar
My thoughts exactly. When kids fall asleep with strangers and noise around them (evening entertainment in the hotel for example) that's because they're shattered. I'm no prude to having a lie flat pram for my 5 year old to flake in whilst we soak up some entertainment on holiday, but if she was knackered and fussing, we would go back to the room and have a quiet evening on the balcony. Truff just lashes proppet to a stranger and carries on having a MOM WINE

• Sad
Reactions: 45
She’s got KHM on her hat 🙄🙄🙄🙄

The girl she’s copied the outfit off is stunning. She defo thought she looked like her last night..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This outfit? She actually went out on Saturday night wearing this hat? With her exes initials on? Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So Truff and her new mate got absolutely hammered , Oluv got dragged along with the lads. Baby is asleep getting carried around a bar by her new mates fella, Delo just as bad going along with it.
All on that Nadia'a story.
They're so bad , Look at the baby with that lad , she should be in bed. What a disgrace !
I’ve been blocked by truff gutted Ive missed her amazing haul 🤣 Who’s Nadia? I want to spy on her and see what they got upto in Edinburgh 🧐 I’ve added that Liam triplets but there’s nothing about truff on his stories 🙈

Reactions: 17
I know everyone's said it but seriously, they are no better than the crack heads that used to come in the pub I worked with their baby, only difference is those people would get pissed and leave by 9pm cos of the baby. So in fact they are worse than those people, cos even they sort of knew what they were doing wasn't right.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I still can't believe this is her babies middle name...
She robbed it off a girl that works in MAC Jodie Hacking. One of her little bespokes is called haze and she had to steal it from her 'dead good mate' 🙄duck off truff ya smelly mutt!

Reactions: 16
Omg she has got khm on it aswell - what a freak 🤣
I can imagine the conversation with a stranger go to like

Stranger: ‘Oh I like your hat, what’s KHM’

KHM; ‘oh it’s my initials but not my actual initials because my name is Kate Hayes and I do make up so the M is for makeup’

Stranger: Walks away slowly wondering what an actual twit she is.

😅

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.