Katie Hayes #82 Loves the Scottish and canny not wait to get me some hagus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't go to kingdom of sweets for a pic I'll eat my hat/haggis Do we know where shes staying yet? Not in a creepy stalker way I just used to work in edinburgh and I'm curious.
She tagged herself in the Waldorf Astoria yesterday, not 100% sure though.

We were supposed to be staying there for the Christmas Markets last year, that's the only reason I took notice lol.

Reactions: 15
@notrelevant what do I search for them particular NBs plz? 👀

all the newbie commenters I was exactly the same. Thought I’d never ever comment and here I am throwing my two cents in on the reg 😂 just love all you trolls don’t I, nice little community ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Truff and her new mate got absolutely hammered , Oluv got dragged along with the lads. Baby is asleep getting carried around a bar by her new mates fella, Delo just as bad going along with it.
All on that Nadia'a story.
They're so bad , Look at the baby with that lad , she should be in bed. What a disgrace !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I still can’t believe they went out on the piss with the baby. What if something had happened and she needed medical attention? I’m hoping Delo stopped and sobered himself up a bit but he’s still an absolute prick for going along with it.

Reactions: 43
She tagged herself in the Waldorf Astoria yesterday, not 100% sure though.

We were supposed to be staying there for the Christmas Markets last year, that's the only reason I took notice lol.
She’s not staying there. She’s staying in a 4* to be fair but it’s not exactly expensive. You can tell she hasn’t got the expensive room because they’ve got private entrances from the street and she was in the reception. Will post the name when she’s left but she will prob tag it today.

Reactions: 23
I still can’t believe they went out on the piss with the baby. What if something had happened and she needed medical attention? I’m hoping Delo stopped and sobered himself up a bit but he’s still an absolute prick for going along with it.
why couldn’t the mums go out and the lads chill in the hotel room and have a few beers there If they must drink? Can’t get over the front of them all to think this is acceptable. Terrible parenting from both of them. Surprised the bar let them stay that long with the baby, asleep or not? I’d have asked them to leave just on the principle of the matter. Wonder if her followers think this is ok?

he’s worse than her some days. He loves the insta attention doesn’t he. Couldn’t bear to miss out and just do the right thing and take olive to the room and leave Kate to lick that other divs arse. Don’t care how many nursery rhymes he sings or funny faces he pulls for olive, they’re dragging that kid up and she’s gonna be an even bigger head than the pair of them put together, Mark my words

Reactions: 42
They probably had her in the bed co sleeping too in the hotel room.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just disgusting behaviour - absolutely vile behaviour from them - having a baby is a privilege and they treat her like a doll to be dragged around everywhere with them, completely neglected her needs yesterday. Yes she may be fed and clothed and they show her love, but yesterday that was a form of neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
A baby in the Witchery! Those poor other diners. Its not exactly a big space a baby making usual baby noises in there will ruin it for the other diners.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Ooh my first thread title, how exciting ☺ I’ll celebrate with a Hagus.

Her outfits get worse and worse, she really needs to learn to dress for her figure 😱
I AM SAFARI PARK

It's actually so upsetting to know that the 2 parents were heavily under the influence of their bespoke rainbow baby, in an unfamiliar city past bedtime.

I sadly don't have anyone to babysit my child, especially over night. So for my 40th next year, I will be planning a nice weekend away, that I know my toddler will also enjoy. I would jump at the chance for a weekend away with my husband so don't understand why they don't?

Their selfishness knows no bounds and on this occasion I belive their family should step in and advise them that they are wrong to behave like this.

I would never allow a stranger to hold my baby. I'm somewhat over protective and a bit of a snowflake 3rd time round!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I AM SAFARI PARK

It's actually so upsetting to know that the 2 parents were heavily under the influence of their bespoke rainbow baby, in an unfamiliar city past bedtime.

I sadly don't have anyone to babysit my child, especially over night. So for my 40th next year, I will be planning a nice weekend away, that I know my toddler will also enjoy. I would jump at the chance for a weekend away with my husband so don't understand why they don't?

Their selfishness knows no bounds and on this occasion I belive their family should step in and advise them that they are wrong to behave like this.

I would never allow a stranger to hold my baby. I'm somewhat over protective and a bit of a snowflake 3rd time round!
I’ve just been on holiday with my family, it’s the only time I drink, when my family are there to help with kids and even I didn’t have more than 3 drinks in a day.

It pees me off seeing kids in car seats, it’s not hard to lay them flat for their safety, but them taking the car seat on holiday and sitting with it in the bath is disgusting. She must be shattered to fall asleep on some stranger she has never met in a loud bar

Reactions: 25
So confused by that outfit. Looks like she can’t decide if she is off to Ocean Beach or a granny’s golfing lunch, so just wore it all and hoped for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.