Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many years in prison you would get for breaking into someone’s house, tying them up and threading their eyebrows? 🧐 do you think you would get a lesser sentence if you cleaned up before you left and mowed the grass?

This is a joke btw Mrs KHM before you cry that you got threatened.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Her brows are enough to put me off buying herrrr burssss, giving me Jim’s dad from American pie vibessss

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is there anything they don’t do in their bedroom? Brush teeth, eat tea, watch TV, work on their iPads, hold photo shoots.

Living in your bedroom just seems so claustrophobic.

God, could you imagine the outfits if she had a little boy.
6376C7C5-5C6E-4A72-9FAC-E6B60DFA46E3.jpeg

B335210A-601C-4647-A699-2CB03E101344.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How is she a make up artist. And your beauty blenders are £1.99!!!!
She’s so undeserving of her MUA/make up influencer status. There’s so many talented MUA’s on insta creating beautiful looks and putting effort into making quality content (spelling included) that don’t have a fraction of her followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s so undeserving of her MUA/make up influencer status. There’s so many talented MUA’s on insta creating beautiful looks and putting effort into making quality content (spelling included) that don’t have a fraction of her followers.
My mate’s daughter is a million times better than she is. Her Instagram page is unreal. She’s building a following but sadly can’t afford to buy a few thousand bots every few weeks to up her numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how they can live in their bedroom.I know they don’t have a choice but good God it would do my head in. We got work done a few years ago & we had to live in the bedroom for weeks. It was horrendous!

Reactions: 17
My mate’s daughter is a million times better than she is. Her Instagram page is unreal. She’s building a following but sadly can’t afford to buy a few thousand bots every few weeks to up her numbers.
Agreed. Let’s face it she got lucky around the time that the style of make up she still creates was fashionable (blocky contour, blocky highlight, baking to the max) and has then built on her status by buying bots and having about 75% of her followers stay to ‘hate watch’

Reactions: 24
Why have they ordered so much food for just them two and an 8 month old baby?!! They’ve got about 4 meals plus sides! I’m dieting, and that looks like 7 days worth of calories to me!
778E8855-F9DC-4463-9B3C-45A056CA9102.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.