Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're hot on the comment deletions, the link to the wiki with the using her cousins scan was posted and swiftly deleted

Reactions: 28
Thank you for creating the thread and Yey! My second title. First round of whispering angle is on me!!! Hahaha x

And the reply (just in case it gets deleted)

A blind man on a flying horse I’m dead, never heard that before but I’m going to start using it

Reactions: 15
Emma has replied saying the fake scan pic was bullshit. Ermmmm beg to differ hun READ THE WIKI

Reactions: 46
Thank you for creating the thread and Yey! My second title. First round of whispering angle is on me!!! Hahaha x

And the reply (just in case it gets deleted)
I fucking love YT comments. Literally no holds barred!

Reactions: 21
Wonder who it is who is sat there at 11pm on a Thursday night deleting comments on YouTube. Go and have a fuckin wash

Reactions: 37

Hmm interesting so they regularly visit tattle then ...why would you bother if you thought it was all bull. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 55
New thread

I had to go to the super bespoke M&S and the fucking fruit machine is defo trolling me, truffle ham!!!!

What the actual fuck! She’ll be claiming that as a product of hers next like the oatmeal/nude paint she claims to of designed

View attachment 602109

Hmm interesting so they regularly visit tattle then ...why would you bother if you thought it was all bull. Hmmmmm

Horrible websites set up to slag her off honestly who does she think she fucking is .

Space raider head is that you

Reactions: 19
That girl is wrong there is no ‘trolling’ behaviour in the comments on you tube. There are people simply calling people out on misleading behaviour actually felt quite sorry for this girl sounded like myself a few years ago. I don’t have children but when Kate was uploading pictures of herself as a size 8 me believing they were real and still going on about needing to loose weight me the size 10/12 thinking wow if she needs to loose weight I must be like an elephant...if only I knew...
Also the clip where ‘being an influencer is hard work’ and she’s saying having a picture with a Starbucks is hard work and Wayne ‘I won’t even let someone send me a pair of Gucci shoes’ what planet are they on that’s given my Mum, sister and I a good laugh this evening! We live a ‘comfortable’ life not rich or anything can’t afford the designer stuff but happy we can get the odd treat and there’s food in the fridge! Just imagine especially at the moment when so many people are struggling with money seeing and hearing that! That taking a picture of your freebies is too much hard work!

Reactions: 45
Showed my fiancé, yes fiancé Kate, the wiki... I’ve never seen him so invested. His response “ if she ever went missing, no one would know what to search for” the many photoshop faces of truff.

Reactions: 49
If that was a ‘true’ supporter of Kate, then why is he/she hiding behind a ‘fake’ account.

I thought only us trolls did that?

Reactions: 55
Hello everyone its 4.20 AM , unfortunately couldn't sleep and my fitbit is telling me I only got 2 hours 16 minutes of REM sleep and it looks like I can't get back to sleep so I said instead of sitting up opening my laptop and studying for an exam I have next Tuesday I would pop open the tablet, get comfortable in bed and catch up on what us nusy trolls ( I got that from the Queen hinches thread ) have been saying and catch up on what this dirty minger has been up to
BTW Happy Bank Holiday weekend to any fellow Irish tattlers out there

So as not to derail.....READ THE WIKI

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.