Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think Merseyside police are going to be arsed about someone having an opinion on KHM??? My friend had her house robbed they also took her husbands van with all his expensive tools! They called the police waited 3 days for them to get back in touch with her and said we just give a crime number now due to the high rate of crime 😂 does she honestly expect anyone to believe that chief constable no one is arsed that people are saying she's a fat lying twit for lying and drinking 😂 bleeping idiot
She’s not in touch with police, they wouldn’t give it the time of day, this is just a scare tactic because she’s losing her head that people (not just from this site, believe me) are disgusted and are calling her out.

Reactions: 9
Trying to twist and turn the facts that you said drinking in pregnancy can be fine?
She outright said I'm not against drinking in pregnancy 😂😂. I mean I had a. Glass of wine or I think it might of been prosecco or I think wine anyway I just didn't enjoy it and then I started thinking like what if they baby's drinking this as well 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 But anyway this prosecco taste the real deal and I took it to my cousins social distance party and me nans window and people couldn't believe it had no ale in 😂 I can't bare her rambles at the best of times but this one has to be up there with one of the best yet 😂

Reactions: 7
Katie Hayes #9 me and the baby love necking our wines, while DIY daddy's racking out lines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
More and more people are reading here today, I keep getting ‘like’ notifications from pretty old comments I made.
Own goal Kate 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s not in touch with police, they wouldn’t give it the time of day, this is just a scare tactic because she’s losing her head that people (not just from this site, believe me) are disgusted and are calling her out.
Oh I know they probably slam her for even reporting it for wasting police time 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh I know they probably slam her for even reporting it for wasting police time 🤣🤣
I imagine they’d literally advise her to stop posting so much if she doesn’t want the backlash. IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , who the duck does she think she is.

Fella’s been accused of beating his ex, drugs, cheating, paying for sex the lot, and she reckons she can get IP addresses because she was called out for promoting drinking in pregnancy hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
DJ Indesit, if he’s any sort of decent boyfriend, needs to take her phone off her or at least check what she posts before she posts it? How can he sit there his pregnant girlfriend causing all this tit and not step in to stop her??

Reactions: 4
I imagine they’d literally advise her to stop posting so much if she doesn’t want the backlash. IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , who the duck does she think she is.

Fella’s been accused of beating his ex, drugs, cheating, paying for sex the lot, and she reckons she can get IP addresses because she was called out for promoting drinking in pregnancy hahahaha
If the police turned up at any of our doors and said you've been having an opinion online about boss babes Katie and I said yes I have? Are they going to lash me in cuffs and cart me off to the local plod shop? I think bleeping not Kate hun bail the police shouts you grass 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
DJ Indesit, if he’s any sort of decent boyfriend, needs to take her phone off her or at least check what she posts before she posts it? How can he sit there his pregnant girlfriend causing all this tit and not step in to stop her??
He couldn't give a flying duck what she does, it's keeping her off his back, probably buzzing for 5 minutes bleeping peace 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
He couldn't give a flying duck what she does, it's keeping her off his back, probably buzzing for 5 minutes bleeping peace 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
True! She’s got no strong support network around her, otherwise there’s no way she would be spouting all of this tit! Surprised at Cheryl letting it happen too?! Who knows 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s full of lies

I’ve said that someone more deserving should receive their expensive products and they need to research which influencers they chose in future
I’ve messaged them too. Said she promotes drinking and she also victimises and shames anyone who dares disagree with her

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine though constantly making a point of 'her King' and her massive family and all her friends she's got and not one of them have sat down and said like stop all this now Kate like your asking for people to have an opinion? P.s Kate can you wash your coat is that flip flops cum stain still on the collar you meff?

Have you had a reply back? My reply back was pathetic.
I haven't had a reply yet

Reactions: 4
One of her earlier posts, she said they had a 7 week scan on Christmas Eve, which would put her at a little over 31 weeks now, with the baby due the second week of August. Does she even know????? 🙄
I dont even think she has had a chemical pregnancy I think shes had coil removed her cycle is then irregular because shes no contraception shes thought she got pregnant but her period has come late and its been heavier due to hormones settling then shes got pregnant next cycle which has been her proper cycle and thats why shes all over the place with dates I got given a date 3 days later than what I had estimated but I was tracking my ovulation myself so I know exactly the date i conceived baby still didnt come until 7 days later

Reactions: 15
Gutted about the collaboration with Rose and Albert. I have bought a few things off her and her new stuff is fab too. She’s local and is a really nice lady. I feel she’s cheapened her brand image now - I won’t be shopping with her again.

Reactions: 8
The police won’t do anything, this is all opinions of her. They’d have to sift through FB, Twitter every other forum. She can only get somewhere if people are messaging her personally, and threatening her.

Reactions: 1
It seems like an obvious question but why doesn’t everyone just unfollow her. I don’t follow her I’m not adding to her followers you can still see her stuff without following x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.