Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a shithouse. Why not screenshot and tag the mummy blogger who’s called you out on their stories (screenshots further up) instead of highlighting some random account. Shitbag

Reactions: 8
Didn’t want to post anything personal but I would give anything to have a baby. Literally anything, but I can’t.
It really upsets me that she’s taking the absolute piss, putting that baby at risk constantly. A baby is such a blessing, how can you not want to do everything you can to protect it?
She thinks it’s one big joke and it’s not. I bet there a few people in my position seeing her take the piss constantly.
I just want to shake her and say do you not realise how lucky you are to be having a baby and how many people would give anything for that.
Always the way isn’t it, people who don’t deserve things always seem to get them.

heartbreaking it’s so common yet not spoken about enough. She is so selfish and self obsessed this never probably crossed her mindless mind. Sending you hugs Xx

Reactions: 8
I love how she uses the word slander I feel like she’s like that’s a big word I’m going through that out there meanwhile she can’t even use the plural of babies correctly.
It’s also only slander if it’s false and there’s enough people who saw her say it last night.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t want to post anything personal but I would give anything to have a baby. Literally anything, but I can’t.
It really upsets me that she’s taking the absolute piss, putting that baby at risk constantly. A baby is such a blessing, how can you not want to do everything you can to protect it?
She thinks it’s one big joke and it’s not. I bet there a few people in my position seeing her take the piss constantly.
I just want to shake her and say do you not realise how lucky you are to be having a baby and how many people would give anything for that.
Always the way isn’t it, people who don’t deserve things always seem to get them.
It’s the thing that maddens me the most. I see so many deadbeats having baby after baby and my heart breaks, it’s not fair at all. I went through five years of hell trying to have a baby and all I would see was undeserving and uncaring mothers everywhere I looked. Every time I would see a pregnant woman my heart would break a little bit more. Then you see this disgusting cretin boasting that she drinks during her pregnancy?! I have no words for how angry this makes me.

Reactions: 14
this breaks my heart ❤ Sending lots of love, seeing stuff like this just make that so much harder 😔

Reactions: 6
i feel like any thread suggestion now just isn't going to be relevant to last night or this mornings actions 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
thread suggestion Katie Hayes #9 lunging biff and necking wine, she's f*cked in the head but thinks shes on cloud 9

Reactions: 12
Me too.

If you remember, it was someone messaging Lust Living that sent her ape tit last time, again when she knows people are messaging the brands she’s working with and not her directly she loses it. She’s at it again.

How after watching that story last night did her friends/mum/DJ dirty dick not say Kate, that’s not coming across well at all you’re just opening yourself up to criticism, re record a new vid.
Can confirm it’s not me she’s on. About this time haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pregnant kate loves red wine and a biff, flouting lockdown telling us about her baldy miff!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

“Kate Hayes pregnant drinking wine, copy me guys you’ll be fine”

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems like an obvious question but why doesn’t everyone just unfollow her. I don’t follow her I’m not adding to her followers you can still see her stuff without following x
I wonder this , if the likes of her , Mrs hinch etc are hated then don’t follow them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Simple

She needs to tone it WAY down with the tanning and makeup. It’s borderline blackface at this point

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.