Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've sent emails to all of the above I'll post replies on here if or when I get one! If anyone can be arsed could you all please message placenta plus! Theyve give that beg free pills that could have went to someone who genuinely couldn't afford them and was actually taking their pregnancy seriously! Think it's disgusting so if people have a moment and can be arsed could you all send a message to them please xxx
I’ve messaged Scaviray & Placenta.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve messaged Scaviray & Placenta.
Me too.

If you remember, it was someone messaging Lust Living that sent her ape tit last time, again when she knows people are messaging the brands she’s working with and not her directly she loses it. She’s at it again.

How after watching that story last night did her friends/mum/DJ dirty dick not say Kate, that’s not coming across well at all you’re just opening yourself up to criticism, re record a new vid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well she couldn't remember if it was wine, was it prosecco? Was it red wine can't remember, mmmmkay Kate! I remember I drank a cocktail whilst I was pregnant ( obviously I was early stages of pregnancy and weren't aware I was pregnant) I remember that cocktail and I honestly prayed right the way through my pregnancy that I hadn't harmed my baby! You'd remember what you'd drank you thick tit! She's drank that much she just can't remember what drink it was that she thought about is the baby drinking this 😩😂😂
I screen recorded the story, she says she had a glass of wine then sat wondering if the baby was drinking it too. Then went on to say “I know lots of people drink in pregnancy and are fine but for me...”

Also laughing at the fact she’s asking us to report an account who called her out for promoting drinking in pregnancy 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯
shes so childish and pathetic.

How is she not getting picked up by the ASA?! None of her adverts say ad and she's clearly doing promotion stuff paid or not!

Reactions: 6
It was me who replied and I said

It was me who replied to the girl about shielding and I actually said ‘Think it’s personal choice but they mainly say after 28 weeks you should be shielding I think?‘
In her message before she stated she worked for NHS and in her policy they said it was safe for her to work, I don’t think she was out her first trimester.
Fuckin hell I didn’t tell her to drink wine and eat raw steak and go to every single inch of Liverpool! She asked a genuine question about it.
Why are you trying to kick off at me? I was giving advice calm down. It’s not personal choice though.
Edited to add: I’m currently 33 weeks pregnant so cannot work at the minute due to having to shield. NHS policy on shielding is the same.

Reactions: 1
What have you guys said to Placenta Plus?
I just said that a reputable company like them don't need someone like her who breaks every lockdown rule while pregnant, eats and drinks the totally wrong things all pregnancy. I just said it contraindicated her post about your product that promotes healthy pregnancies and after care in pregnancies

Reactions: 5
The announcement picture she posted was of a baby around 12weeks plus. She announced in January due in august the baby would be so tiny at that stage. I've had early scans. Even at 9 and 10 weeks they are nowhere near that big. I havent read every single thread but I recall seeing she used her cousins scan photo guess that confirms it!
She’s full of lies

What have you guys said to Placenta Plus?
I’ve said that someone more deserving should receive their expensive products and they need to research which influencers they chose in future

• Heart
Reactions: 6
one of the worst things about this whole façade is people are too scared to call out these influencers or message the companies because they end up OuTEd aS A TrOlL it's so wrong

Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over this she’s truly outdone herself. Like another poster said further up, why weren’t her family like “why you drinking???” Why would her family accept a glass of prosecco off her and cheers with her not questioning if it’s alcoholic... she’s thick as duck!!!
I said this to my friend earlier too!! Surely they would be like why are you drinking that? My mum won’t even let me eat Parma ham on a pizza 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she’s not replied or blocked me yet, and my message wasn’t nasty in anyway but sure I’ll be lumbered in the same troll category as I have a differing opinion to her.

Loves a bright red font for a rant doesn’t she by the way hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she’s talked about the IG page, then said “wow you have that much time on your hands”. Coming from the girl who posts every detail of her ‘perfect’ life 🤦‍♀️. Just missing out the details about her ‘king’ staying out all night 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️.
As a nurse, this drinking in pregnancy infuriates me so much! She’s now back tracking saying she was talking about non alcoholic Prosecco, when the story is still there about her admitting to drinking!!? Anyone who dares to have an opinion is a troll!? That’s how uneducated she is. Her fella would get rid if she wasn’t funding his lifestyle!

She's just blows my mind. Has she just tried to discredit the Doctor? I know it wasn't the doctors message because they have added their GMC number. She really has just lifted it from here, or the message from the doctor themselves. She couldn't add the actual message with the GMC number because she's making out there's a crazy troll posing as a medical professional and messaging people for more sympathy. Un-bleeping-believable.

Reactions: 7
She's just blows my mind. Has she just tried to discredit the Doctor? I know it wasn't the doctors message because they have added their GMC number. She really has just lifted it from here, or the message from the doctor themselves. She couldn't add the actual message with the GMC number because she's making out there's a crazy troll posing as a medical professional and messaging people for more sympathy. Un-bleeping-believable.
This 100% she’s sent it to herself removing the GMC number.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not skipped through pages yet, just seen her story. FYI you can report the business for breaching confidentiality and sharing your personal details with another customer who has now used those to antagonise you. Another influencer did it to me and I reported the business. Huge breach of information her sharing you contact details with KHM. I didn’t think much of it until a lawyer on the thread I was on advised it wasn’t right!
Boom Data Protection Act!👊

Reactions: 12
If anyone is worried about getting backlash from complaining to companies shes promoting please don't be, its a breach of confidentiality and any reputable business wouldn't dare share that sort of information especially with Kate herself. Your then well within right to take legal action 😊

Reactions: 17
Can’t believe she is defending her post this morning, basically still saying some people drink during pregnancy and are fine. 🙈

I think she must have received a lot of angry messages, hence the rant in red font! If it was just that one message surely she wouldn’t bother, but to make out like it’s a “troll” picking on her in order to somehow validate her ludicrous statements.

She is coming across so aggressive and argumentative, alienating future clients right there! Not to mention future brand partnerships. But of course nothing is ever Kate’s fault 🙄 It’s all the “trolls” when she plays the victim!

Reactions: 4
She's out done herself now. I posted in this thread for the first time yesterday about her meat and fish eating and taking the piss out of lockdown... then I see that tit show about alcohol? I'm baffled. ANY MIDWIFE OR DOCTOR tells you at your first appointment you absolutely should not drink. Period. In fact, in your booking appointment, there is a whole section about drinking and how many units you drink regularly etc and stuff about social services and the father of the childs habits too?? That's what it's like in the Women's anyway, she's at arrow park isn't she? Anyway... my point for posting is.... why has she mentioned drinking in pregnancy in the first place??? She clearly is clueless. Even if she believes there is nothing wrong with drinking in pregnancy... she didnt need to say it. She is advertising NON-ALCOHOLIC PROSECCO. She wasn't advertising real prosecco so why has she mentioned it? 😩😩😩 she is actually so thick. Cannot cope with her creating that profile too, it's clearly copied, pasted and edited to her liking for a troll appropriate message.

Reactions: 12
Does she honestly think the more times she mentions she doesn’t go on “the site” we’ll believe her ? It’s her first and last thought when she wakes up embedded in her 270 pregnancy pillows, fat bleeping pisshead

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure all the other ‘insta famous mummys’ she followed who are drinking are really pleased she threw them under the bus as well.

Another one who thinks she’s copied and pasted that message and sent it to that business so she can screenshot and cry troll again.

Everyone knows you shouldn’t drink while pregnant, it is a fact that even a ten year old could probably tell you. She’s an insult to all mums out there doing the right thing for her children. My friend is pregnant, due probably a couple of weeks before Kate and she hasn’t been out since the start of lockdown. That’s how you act as a responsible parent to be. Not this absolute joke of a human.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.