Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she honestly think the more times she mentions she doesn’t go on “the site” we’ll believe her ? It’s her first and last thought when she wakes up embedded in her 270 pregnancy pillows, fat bleeping pisshead
Fat bleeping piss head that’s killed me off hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's out done herself now. I posted in this thread for the first time yesterday about her meat and fish eating and taking the piss out of lockdown... then I see that tit show about alcohol? I'm baffled. ANY MIDWIFE OR DOCTOR tells you at your first appointment you absolutely should not drink. Period. In fact, in your booking appointment, there is a whole section about drinking and how many units you drink regularly etc and stuff about social services and the father of the childs habits too?? That's what it's like in the Women's anyway, she's at arrow park isn't she? Anyway... my point for posting is.... why has she mentioned drinking in pregnancy in the first place??? She clearly is clueless. Even if she believes there is nothing wrong with drinking in pregnancy... she didnt need to say it. She is advertising NON-ALCOHOLIC PROSECCO. She wasn't advertising real prosecco so why has she mentioned it? 😩😩😩 she is actually so thick. Cannot cope with her creating that profile too, it's clearly copied, pasted and edited to her liking for a troll appropriate message.
And just to add, if she had just advertised the non-alcoholic prosecco, I'd have been like 'wow i can get on board with that' as I too, enjoy the taste of alcohol, as she says, but since being pregnant I have not drank a drop. It's quite easy? Even if you want a beer or secco or cider etc, there are so many non-alcoholic options. While it's been sunny I've been enjoying non-alcoholic kopperberg... Alls she had to say was 'since I've been prego I've been drinking this instead of the real stuff, it's great, swipe up guyz' that's all. That of course would be too easy. But no, she has created this tit storm.

Reactions: 18
I 100% now think she’s still smoking. Thought it was far fetched at first but not anymore.

Deffo still having a cheeky bifter 🤣🤣

What next? “I know some people still have a cheeky sniff in pregnancy and are fine... but for me...”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But look at her cop out now with “I follow many Insta famous mummy’s that are drinking and that’s their choice”

Reactions: 4
That post on her story... GIRL THAT IS NOT WHAT BEING TROLLED IS. That’s someone being brutally honest about the tit that comes directly out your mouth

Reactions: 6
Ahhh that’s the last time I have an early night!
I’d skipped the stories last night as couldn’t be arsed with her voice... but WOW, absolute WOW!!!!

She can’t keep up with this web of lies... starts off with I drink because I love the taste of alcohol but then promotes a non alcoholic drink ... is it prosecco you love or the taste of alcohol?

Interesting that she cuts off the bit about getting her coil out too!

Shes created such a mess! Those placenta pills are going to be 14% alcohol at this rate and the poor babies going to be pickled!

I’m now completely team ‘the miscarriage was a load of shite!’

Reactions: 11
I 100% now think she’s still smoking. Thought it was far fetched at first but not anymore.

Deffo still having a cheeky bifter 🤣🤣

What next? “I know some people still have a cheeky sniff in pregnancy and are fine... but for me...”
First time I can relate to THM, both having our morning ciggy reading here x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
placenta plus has gotten back to me basically saying she gives away stuff every month to girls who can’t afford and she’s known Katie for years.. bore off.

Reactions: 3
All that crying about being bullied and trolled... all the moaning about having anxiety to post ... and then she does this ... WOW!

Now she’s in such a good mood because a bag that she had to pay for has arrived ... well it came yesterday but she was too busy having a fag and drinking cocktails to notice 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The problem lies with these brands. They put the influenzers on a bleeping pedestal they don't care how thick or vile they are they sell. Drama sells, car crash sells! Perfect example that companies selling baby items would condone her behaviour while probably cringing behind the scenes. I bet none of them ever even considered drinking while pregnant and that guys says it all.

Reactions: 5
Dear bump how professional her and THM are a match made in heaven
I’d never buy from anyone associated with THM they are all what’s wrong with this world

Reactions: 1
HAHAHAAHHA, that latest post about the ‘police’!!!
Can you imagine the conversation with the police ... ‘so I’ve put on Instagram that I love wine and I like a drink whilst celebrating my rainbow baby, I was just on my way to Starbucks and a doctors messaged me to say I shouldn’t be drinking whilst pregnant, how dare these trolls do this to me! It’s really ruining my plans, I could only go to 2 birthday parties last week! Look, can you find me their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and lock them up please but don’t come round as my daddy DIY has tit loads of coke in the utility room’

She does know that there’s a lot going on in the world right now, right?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HAHAHAAHHA
can you imagine the conversation with the police ... so I’ve put on Instagram that I love wine and I like a drink whilst celebrating my rainbow baby, I was just on my way to Starbucks and a doctors messaged me to say I shouldn’t be drinking whilst pregnant, how dare these trolls do this to me! It’s really ruining my plans, I could only go to 2 birthday parties last week! Look can you find me their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and lock them up please.

She does know that there’s a lot going on in the world right now, right?!!!
I just can’t cope with the tit she spouts anymore it’s frazzling my brain

Reactions: 2
Does she think Merseyside police are going to be arsed about someone having an opinion on KHM??? My friend had her house robbed they also took her husbands van with all his expensive tools! They called the police waited 3 days for them to get back in touch with her and said we just give a crime number now due to the high rate of crime 😂 does she honestly expect anyone to believe that chief constable no one is arsed that people are saying she's a fat lying twit for lying and drinking 😂 bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.