Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bare her. She literally makes me sick, plus she trips herself up over her lies all the time.

Reactions: 6
Has she seriously videoed that chat, watched it back and then thought it was still a good idea to post it? Omg!

“I know some people drink throughout their pregnancies and are fine”

I have no words. One of the most irresponsible things I’ve seen in a while!

“I’m not against drinking whilst I’m pregnant”

You should be!!! You horrible horrible uneducated twit!

I can’t get over how irresponsible she is

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
You’d think someone that had a rainbow baby party wouldn’t dream of touching alcohol 1 glass or not 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she seriously videoed that chat, watched it back and then thought it was still a good idea to post it? Omg!

“I know some people drink throughout their pregnancies and are fine”

I have no words. One of the most irresponsible things I’ve seen in a while!

“I’m not against drinking whilst I’m pregnant”

You should be!!! You horrible horrible uneducated twit!

I can’t get over how irresponsible she is
This. She is an absolute Joke.

Reactions: 10
Alcoholic free?

That dumb arse, lazy lump won't breastfeed as it actually takes time, patience and effort...she will be ditching that baby to go and get pissed at the first opportunity by the sounds of it. She needs to actually read one of her "scientifical" books without pictures and colouring in sections and learn something 🤬

Reactions: 13
I actually screen recorded some of that because it’ll no doubt disappear when she starts to get the heat!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she for real???? Drinking while pregnant?? Fair enough a sip etc and do what you want but why on earth would you admit it and open yourself up to such criticism

I actually screen recorded some of that because it’ll no doubt disappear when she starts to get the heat!
Good having an insurance policy on the BS. I can’t get over the Gaul of the woman. She’s just unbelievable honestly can’t get my head around her logic. She probably was smoking if she thinks a glass of wine is ok

Reactions: 6
WHO, I mean WHO, after a MISCARRIAGE WOULD DRINK ALCHOHOL? You just wouldn’t want to risk it surely!?!?!?!?

Honestly think she is one of the thickest people I’ve ever known.

Reactions: 27
Can NOT believe what I have just seen. From someone who has lost a baby even had a rainbow party!!! You wouldn’t be bleeping about around shops or food places every single day you’d be petrified and making sure you are protecting yourself & baby at all costs wow I have no words for her anymore! DEFINITELY wouldn’t think it was ok to drink alcohol whilst pregnant either she’s lost her complete marbles. Maybe she isn’t this stupid? Probably just for attention of the ‘trolls’

Reactions: 12
Is there any way of reporting them stories?
I'm genuinely concerned that she's somewhat promoting drinking during pregnancy. Just one drink can cause damage and it is beyond irresponsible for her to say what she just did.

Reactions: 17
I have just legged it over to this page after watching her story.
I CANT BELIEVE MY bleeping EYES OR EARS!!!! IS SHE LIKE ALL THERE? SERIOUSLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely that whole video was an AD for that prosecco with the swipe up being an AFF link ...why wasn't it declared!?

Reactions: 4
She ‘chose not to drink’ at her cousin’s birthday? To me that implies she has been drinking other times but not ‘getting pissed’... don’t know if she has worded that horrifically wrong but still - what planet is she on posting that?!

Reactions: 15
I’m sure the owners of the NON ALCOHOLIC prosecco brand will be THRILLED she’s said that she’s ‘not against drinking while pregnant’ during the promotion of their product. She’s beyond parody. She needs to hire a PR firm.

Reactions: 15
her midwifes on her make up course? If she means a proper course I bet she bleeping charged her the mingebag.
why hasn’t she taken that tip ex off her nails? Filthy cow

Reactions: 3
My issue with her is this - if you want to drink whilst pregnant, no matter how low and irresponsible I think it is, it’s her baby- her business. My concern is that she’s sat on a pretty big platform with a young and impressionable audience and is talking about drinking alcohol in the way I might have talked about a eating bleeping dippy egg!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She ‘chose not to drink’ at her cousin’s birthday? To me that implies she has been drinking other times but not ‘getting pissed’... don’t know if she has worded that horrifically wrong but still - what planet is she on posting that?!
Like she deserves a medal for not drinking and harming her unborn baby...

Is there any way of reporting them stories?
I'm genuinely concerned that she's somewhat promoting drinking during pregnancy. Just one drink can cause damage and it is beyond irresponsible for her to say what she just did.
She demands cash in hand, can’t imagine she’s paying her fair share of tax either.

Reactions: 5
“I know some people drink throughout their pregnancies and are fine” 😡😡

Try working with kids with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome and then come back at me with that statement. She bleeping infuriates me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
My issue with her is this - if you want to drink whilst pregnant, no matter how low and irresponsible I think it is, it’s her baby- her business. My concern is that she’s sat on a pretty big platform with a young audience and is talking about drinking alcohol in the way I might have talked about a eating bleeping dippy egg!!
Exactly. She just doesn’t get it.

You do you but don’t encourage others to follow suit that’s so irresponsible it’s unreal. I’m genuinely shocked at her tonight

Reactions: 3
“Hi guyzzzzz I’m not against drinking while pregnant”
She doesn’t seem like she’s against must tbh apart from going against government advice that is , Honestly though 🤯 what a tit!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.