Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on, when I first started reading I thought god these girls are savage. I started on the most recent thread. Then when I read back the other threads. I was like oh!!!! Ohh!! Right now I see.

Your daughter would probably hand over her hard earned money, turn up and be taught by a junior. Dare question it and she’d face the wrath of one of her minions.
She is clearly a narcissist. Never known anyone so self absorbed with such a false persona on social media. No wonder her ex cheated on her. and her current fella too. But never mind, we’re all jealous. “duck the haters” and all that. She has her fan base of people who’ve never met her to stroke her massively inflated ego. Remember, “real women don’t tear each other down” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. note to Kate- real women don’t live their lives on Instagram, coz they’re too busy in the real world.
Couldn’t get over the fact Bobby in the video was talking about death threats, and she’s like “They’ve been sayin av bin on the bifters Bob 😭😭😭” and the other day, what a time to be alive. Just shows how her head works. The comparison between being accused of smoking and death threats 🙄 Then posting about what a great time it is to be alive, just cos fuckin maccies and ikea is open get an absolute grip. She’s about 12 in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s what’s so infuriating about her is that she is a self proclaimed expert in everything she does. Just cos you’re good at one thing does not make you good at everything else, quite the opposite in this case 😂 But her naive young followers will be so easily led by her, hence why these are the girls she preys on part with their money 😞

Reactions: 10
The things she posted about the elephants seems to be one of the most genuine things she’s actually posted in a while. I followed her when she went over to volunteer at the elephant orphanage and she seemed such a sweet girl back then, nothing was for show and she was just being herself. All this influencer bullshit has rotted her, she’s too concerned about showing off and how she looks to other people. Instagram culture really is a scourge. People spending money they don’t have on things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have
People spending money they don’t have on things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like.
This is exactly the phrase I was trying to think of ages ago. Haha. Took the words out if my mouth.

Does anyone follow Tara Maynard? She’s a married mum of 2 Who just fell into the influencer stuff, she’s in the silkfred campaign’s with KHM, anyway, she promotes Rodial beauty and honestly I swear by anything she recommends. She’s just what an influencer should be like not bloody THM HAHA

Reactions: 5
Have

This is exactly the phrase I was trying to think of ages ago. Haha. Took the words out if my mouth.

Does anyone follow Tara Maynard? She’s a married mum of 2 Who just fell into the influencer stuff, she’s in the silkfred campaign’s with KHM, anyway, she promotes Rodial beauty and honestly I swear by anything she recommends. She’s just what an influencer should be like not bloody THM HAHA
Tara Maynard seems really genuine and lovely. The polar opposite of Kate Hayes

I’m sorry but WTF. For those that don’t bake, to make a buttercream which I’m guessing is what she was attempting you need double the icing sugar to the butter. So 250g butter, you’d need 500g icing sugar.

She’s basically used 3 tubs of cream cheese, 100g of icing sugar, melted butter and melted white chocolate 🤢 the amount of fat in that 😳 Honestly I can’t even begin to imagine what it tasted like 🤢 and she’s putting recipes up and people are asking her baking tips?!? It’s an insult to those of us that have worked hard to build up a reputation in baking.

“I also take the sponge out 5 minutes before so it’s nice and moist rather than overdone” - so you take the sponge out when it’s raw then? Because if you make it right it will still be moist 😩

I’m confused, is she an MUA? or everything else she attempts to put out there Influencer? Celebrity? Mummy Advisor? Baker? Chef? Craft expert? Interior designer? Government advisor? BLM activist?
MUA/Influencer/Tax dodger/Narcissist/grandiose/false/z lister

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but WTF. For those that don’t bake, to make a buttercream which I’m guessing is what she was attempting you need double the icing sugar to the butter. So 250g butter, you’d need 500g icing sugar.

She’s basically used 3 tubs of cream cheese, 100g of icing sugar, melted butter and melted white chocolate 🤢 the amount of fat in that 😳 Honestly I can’t even begin to imagine what it tasted like 🤢 and she’s putting recipes up and people are asking her baking tips?!? It’s an insult to those of us that have worked hard to build up a reputation in baking.

“I also take the sponge out 5 minutes before so it’s nice and moist rather than overdone” - so you take the sponge out when it’s raw then? Because if you make it right it will still be moist 😩

I’m confused, is she an MUA? or everything else she attempts to put out there Influencer? Celebrity? Mummy Advisor? Baker? Chef? Craft expert? Interior designer? Government advisor? BLM activist?
You've forgotten the full time elephant advocate and floor sleeper

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time poster long time lurker......
This head makes me wanna gauge my own eyeballs out.
She said on her stories one time that she was going to sort her ‘*** head’ out!! Being mixed race this comment is NOT acceptable.... I’ve just posted this on her post and she’s deleted me & blocked me!! I don’t follow her anyway couldn’t bare to give her any air time she’s a gobshite

View attachment 144017
YES!!!! I remember this and messaged her to tell the daft uneducated cow how bad it was to say that!!

btw I think the baby is going to be called Forest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn’t anyone noticed her nails in the insta live vid are the old mouldy nude colour as opposed to her white tippex fingers she done herself. So basically the bump pic is weeks old not the other day, then she’s saying on the vid she’s got 9 weeks left. Fuckin lying bleep she knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think she took the pic with the blocked out face right before she had her roots done because she knew she would get called out on here! Plus the Sunday bump post for the unboxing she has them meffy nude nails which is defo an old pic but shes saying it's from today, but on the hair posts from the weekend she has white nails!

Attachments

• Wow
I had to unfollow Tara, no offence but I think she’s a bit old to be dressing like a teenager with her hair in 2 buns. Used to really like her but I think she’s trying to be too much like Tia Linekar

I had to unfollow Tara, no offence but I think she’s a bit old to be dressing like a teenager with her hair in 2 buns. Used to really like her but I think she’s trying to be too much like Tia Linekar
I like her style but the constant drinking and wanting to be on holiday wining is grating on me

She’s only 30 lol but yeah she’s got a really young dress sense, personally I think you’re never to old to have fun with fashion x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thoroughly enjoyed reading all these threads. Kept me entertained during lock down. Can not get over this girl hahahah. I feel shady because she’s pregnant but having read the threads and seeing what she’s about.. duck her tbh 😂
I just wanted to chime in 1 thing. I’ve just watched her igtv unboxing (painful tbh) and she contradicts herself like 8 times with how far pregnant she is and I fully believe she doesn’t even know her own due date. Anyway, she’s apparently 31 weeks, correct me if I’m wrong but especially when it’s your first how can she be breach ? When I was pregnant my girl was doing back flips up until labour. Surely at whatever gestation she is she can’t be classed as breach yet ? It’s just bothered me, I could be wrong but I know that was the case for my pregnancy. I think she hasn’t got a clue what spouts out her mouth tbh 🙄

I’m older than 30 (a bit) and stick my hair in two buns all the time 😂 my fella thinks it’s cute but I probably look a show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Have

What’s THM Stand for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.