Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great time to be alive? McDonalds and IKEA is she for real? How bleeping insensitive the vacuous toad. By the time she gives birth she's going to resemble Jabba the Hutt if she carries on. Suprised DJ Thundercunt hasn't built her her own food hall in the west wing of the house. 40,000 people are dead and this twit posts what a time to be alive? 🤬🤬🤬
Just coming on to say this !!! Absolute moron, she was saddened at the world 6 hours ago ???

Reactions: 3
Is she in Maccies again? Burger King the other day too. That baby is going to come out craving a cheeseburger. Get yourself some fruit and veggies girl. Thats defo Edge Lane, it’s near where I live. She is practically doing a tour of fast food restaurants. She was in Cheshire Oaks the other day, over the mersey today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is being a horrible c#%t today! What a day to be alive!!!?????????

maccies and ikea????

Starbucks????

that baby will be a 12lb fillet o fish if she’s not careful ! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What a time to be alive?? Is she bleeping messing? Over 40,000 people are dead in this country alone and she thinks it’s a great time to be alive? We are not on an extended bank holiday. There’s people risking their lives daily just going in to work and she’s doing a bloody guided tour of the the Liverpool and Wirral drive-throughs and DIY centres?? duck me, that has proper wound me up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now she’s looking for validation from strangers on what to pack in her brand new hospital bag she’s ordered guizzz 🐚just google it ffs, who’s excited for the bag reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a time to be alive cos she’s got a burger and then devastated sharing Shaun King posts (questionable in itself in my opinion). Stick to one thing hun, you are classless when it comes to trying to balance her vapid life and real life serious issues and politics. Also she’s due at the very end of July then so likely August - why one minute is she saying June???

I’ve read the part about the pregnancy pillow three times and I don’t understand what she is trying to say.

• Haha
Why has she wrote herself this message? Defo her sending these to herself off her home page, get on the use of grammar

Calling herself a ‘ hero ‘ now I’m done, I can’t . Just no! She’s got more brain cells than a bleeping potato, actually bat tit insane this girl
For real effect she should have posted it playing to enrequid (spelt wrong!) Hero !!!

People burying family members , the nhs and care and key workers going through hell to save people and continue to deliver front line services. Dont worry though Captain Kate is here to save us. Her only talent as far as I can see is eating !! Get back to what you do best (clue it's not actually make up) and keep stuffing your face..How cana anyone take this utter joke of a woman seriously ?!?! Black ''lifes'' where the only thing that mattered to her yesterday. But today its fast food giving her life
I've said it before and I will say it again that fuckwit of an agent of hers to needs to filter the content or turn her page into a man v food type of content. duck off I'm done with her today I cant even be bothered honestly.

Now she’s looking for validation from strangers on what to pack in her brand new hospital bag she’s ordered guizzz 🐚just google it ffs, who’s excited for the bag reveal
Cant bleeping cope waiting for it tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And another thing. This "unboxing" every aspect of her boring life for IGTV. Just bleeping open the thing and be done with it ffs!! "Unboxing" the pretentious twit. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a time to be alive?! Is there an actual brain cell in her head, or have they all been drowned in truffle oil?! 40,000 people in the UK dead. The R infection rate in the north west is above 1, yet that dickeye is having a ‘jolly old time’ chomping on a bleeping fillet o fish for gods sake. Insensitive , vile little grotbag. Needs a reality check before little Perla Opal Fishy fillet truff truff pops out, that’s for sure. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She is being a horrible c#%t today! What a day to be alive!!!?????????

maccies and ikea????

Starbucks????

that baby will be a 12lb fillet o fish if she’s not careful ! 🤮🤮🤮
Who goes the maccies for a fillet of fish anyway proper wool behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so relieved to see the placenta box. Was thinking she was gonna cover it in truffle oil and eat it ! 🐖 🐷

• Haha
Oop, the shoes are back on stories. SO..

Someone tagged an account on another thread earlier this week. I looked them up, and saw this pic:
6BF70520-5883-4F55-A7E4-E7EFB0024E0E.jpeg

Thought, ooh they look familiar, I wonder.. 🤔 Checked, and oh. Yep 😂
B44A0E64-ED8C-48A4-BDED-6B69599D1CFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait to see her hog trotters squeezed into them. 🙄 she's a size 7 (according to her Depop) + pregnancy swelling + 38847272 McDonalds she'll be wearing DIY Drips shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the beg again. “I’ve had loads of people messaging me about my baby shower....” then her PR sends out a beggy story asking for brands to get in touch if they want to be involved. It’s a bleeping baby shower. Why can’t she just enjoy the moment and stop cheapening her pregnancy and baby. It’s like its a bleeping commodity to her and nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the beg again. “I’ve had loads of people messaging me about my baby shower....” then her PR sends out a beggy story asking for brands to get in touch if they want to be involved. It’s a bleeping baby shower. Why can’t she just enjoy the moment and stop cheapening her pregnancy and baby. It’s like its a bleeping commodity to her and nothing more.
Because she’s a chav, and this is what they do. It’s all me me me, nothing to do with the baby. Just an excuse to have all the attention on them for the day. So narcissistic it’s untrue

Reactions: 6
Oop, the shoes are back on stories. SO..

Someone tagged an account on another thread earlier this week. I looked them up, and saw this pic:
View attachment 146529
Thought, ooh they look familiar, I wonder.. 🤔 Checked, and oh. Yep 😂
View attachment 146530
They look even worse on 😂🤣
It’s like they’re hanging onto the toes. No way are they going on 8 month pregnant feet! I spent the last 2 months of both my pregnancies in trainers or flip flops.

And what a day to be alive?! Is she bleeping messing?! Has she not seen the news. Beggars belief. Selfish selfish twit.

😱😱😱😱😱😱 are they... omg I can’t say it
KITTEN HEELS?!
doesn’t she know they are barred in Liverpool?
I am shook

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.