Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend attended her free ‘master class’ for key workers, she said it was the most PATRONISING THING she has EVER experienced. Firstly all she did was complain how tired she was, try working 12-16 hour shifts on a ward love rather than sat at home napping or fannying around with makeup and classing it as a full time job. Secondly she wore all rainbow colours and clapped at the start of the video, people do realise NHS workers actually hate all that nonsense right? They would just like a pay rise and some proper PPE. Thirdly, she was talking about how to do everything CHEAPLY and telling them all the CHEAPEST products, like home and bargain Olivia hale crap, acting like key workers have no money and are practically slaves... my friend is a general practitioner and doing quite well for herself (and rightly so!), NHS workers are also the most knowledgeable people in the country, Anything Is better than her IQ of a potato who can’t even spell ‘black life’s matter’. She also used the opportunity to sell her courses in oh darlin at 50% off. She is the most self indulged person, this master class was not for the benefit of others it was to feed herself bullshit on how wonderful and giving she is.... yet proceeds to not socially distance/go out when completely unnesscary. She also said she would volunteer for the NHS if she wasn’t pregnant. Biggest crock of tit I’ve ever heard. She is an absolute cartoon of herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Proper pissed me off about that maccies trip and a blatant lie about being pulled up whilst being on the phone because she turned the camera round to show the menu in Burger King!!! She’s an absolute show!!

Reactions: 3
My friend attended her free ‘master class’ for key workers, she said it was the most PATRONISING THING she has EVER experienced. Firstly all she did was complain how tired she was, try working 12-16 hour shifts on a ward love rather than sat at home napping. Secondly she wore all rainbow colours and clapped at the start of the video, people do realise NHS workers actually hate all that nonsense right? They would just like a pay rise and some proper PPE. Thirdly, she was talking about how to do everything CHEAPLY and telling them all the CHEAPEST products, like home and bargain Olivia hale crap, acting like key workers have no money and are practically slaves... my friend is a general practitioner and doing quite well for herself (and rightly so!), NHS workers are also the most knowledgeable people in the country, Anything Is better than her IQ of a potato who can’t even spell ‘black life’s matter’. She also used the opportunity to sell her courses in oh darlin at 50% off. She is the most self indulged person, this master class was not for the benefit of others it was to feed herself bullshit on how wonderful and giving she is.... yet proceeds to not socially distance/go out when completely unnesscary. She also said she would volunteer for the NHS if she wasn’t pregnant. Biggest crock of tit I’ve ever heard. She is an absolute cartoon of herself.
they do know she voted conservative too yeah?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My friend attended her free ‘master class’ for key workers, she said it was the most PATRONISING THING she has EVER experienced. Firstly all she did was complain how tired she was, try working 12-16 hour shifts on a ward love rather than sat at home napping. Secondly she wore all rainbow colours and clapped at the start of the video, people do realise NHS workers actually hate all that nonsense right? They would just like a pay rise and some proper PPE. Thirdly, she was talking about how to do everything CHEAPLY and telling them all the CHEAPEST products, like home and bargain Olivia hale crap, acting like key workers have no money and are practically slaves... my friend is a general practitioner and doing quite well for herself (and rightly so!), NHS workers are also the most knowledgeable people in the country, Anything Is better than her IQ of a potato who can’t even spell ‘black life’s matter’. She also used the opportunity to sell her courses in oh darlin at 50% off. She is the most self indulged person, this master class was not for the benefit of others it was to feed herself bullshit on how wonderful and giving she is.... yet proceeds to not socially distance/go out when completely unnesscary. She also said she would volunteer for the NHS if she wasn’t pregnant. Biggest crock of tit I’ve ever heard. She is an absolute cartoon of herself.
What?! You’re trying to tell me that Wirral’s answer to Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa and Ghandi combined was patronising?! No! The absolute cheek of her. As if all key workers can afford is home and bargain crap, cheeky cow. Nothing like massaging your own ego is there Saint Kate? And stop lying, we know you’re on here, your massive ego means you can’t keep away.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Then clips KILL ME OFFFFFFF what the actual F.
Fair enough in one video/make up pic but they are not cute, they are not a vibe. They need to be shoved in your tit drawer. Forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t?!?!
of course she did - all the boss babe business owners with millions obv went with the tax breaks! That’s the thing with influencers - they lease a nice car and go self employed then suddenly think they’re elite.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked if she was having a bleeping laugh.. I told her point blank she’s contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t want to queue because she’s so tired then in the next breath she’s blaming DJ Indesit saying it’s him that won’t go with her. Why the duck does he need to go with her?! I also asked her if she thought she was the only person to ever be pregnant 😂

Also, where I’m from we class a fillet-o-fish as something absolute rotters have from McD’s 😂 it’s like going there for a bleeping salad. Have a word TRUFF HOG.
Hahaha Fat McBastard she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fat McBastard needs to be in the next thread title 😂.
All those Towie slags were saying they were voting Tory too, jumped up little cretins.
I feel like I’ve been relatively restrained in my criticism of THM thus far, but now I think it’s time to go HAM on this witch 😆.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Fat McBastard 😂😂😂😂 She’ll end up getting the virus and then sayin ‘oh and we isolated and everything’ duck off ya daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww who told her them clips looked sound 😩 she looks like Linda off gimme gimme gimme. 'ill give you free 5 lessons if I get a maccies' 😂😂😂 goes to show how much these courses are actually worth. The poor girls who pay for that shite, and she does the same look each time just with a different crappy shade of eyeshadow!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Guyzzzzz back to being the Wirrals answer to Malcolm X now... With a new petition which has REALLY upset her. She's cried and everything, poor Kate. 😔😂

I just can't deal with the bleeping twit.

Reactions: 2
Her life is so positive and she hasn’t been on this site in ages and never even thinks about it anymore but every other story is THE TROLLSSSSS 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she trying to make them bleeping clips a ‘thing’ stupid twit ... how old is she? I know someone who has done the nhs course... said it was a load of shite and went on about herself and that snide business she’s got flogging tit courses

• Haha
The spelling actually Does matter, I’m sorry but for her to lash out n say it doesn’t she’s wrong. If your going to get political or support a movement then do it!
There’s so many ways you can donate to help. If she was really helping she’d have screenshot her donation on one of the funds that are set up for George Floyd or literally anything else. The fact that she hasn’t posted that obviously means she hasn’t put her hand in her pocket like every other influencer. I might not like these people but at least they are trying, what’s KHM do, re post a few BLM posters!
Called it. Was waiting for this.
She’s just too predictable, it’s almost like she reads this thread?!?!? 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she’s rocking those clips too as we loved them 😂😂😂😂😂 anything we mention she sticks all over her stories purely to fuel the fire

THE TROLLSSSS 😳😂

Well done on this girl for messaging her. And FYI you are a twit at 9.30pm and every hour of the day for this Kate 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Guyzzzzz back to being the Wirrals answer to Malcolm X now... With a new petition which has REALLY upset her. She's cried and everything, poor Kate. 😔😂

I just can't deal with the bleeping twit.
McBastard is crying for maccies

• Haha
Reactions: 2
' I know the trolls will say she thinks she too good to wait blah blah' no you'll just be called a fat bastard! Why are 'trolls' still for front of her mind? I thought the mind coach or whatever miraculously fixed her after her breakdown

I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than listen to her drone on, one boring bastard

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.