Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillylola

Just had a look at this account. Not followed before to comment on her personality. She has a nice look. Is she mixed race at all? She has the colourings and look of educatingmummy little boy. Pretty face.
You & Kate would get on great! You both even like the name pearl 🙄
Screenshot_20200603-161043_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that when she went round to her Nan's and everyone was “so surprised” when Kate told them it was the none alcoholic one speaks volumes really and would indicate that she probably has had a few drinks, otherwise why they so shocked that she’s drinking this none alcoholic Prosecco at 33 weeks pregnant 🙄

For those of you that are blocked or can’t face listening to her these are her exact words...

“I’m not against drinking whilst I’m pregnant.”
“I know a lot of people do drink throughout pregnancy and they’re completely fine but for me I didn’t even enjoy it, I like to have 2 or 3 glasses of wine, feel like I’ve had a glass of wine and enjoy it.” “I made the decision that I wasn’t really going to drink, I went to my cousins the other day, it was her birthday and I just chose not to have a drink & then it was my Nan’s 85th birthday so me and all my family went round (outside) and I took this none alcoholic one.“

• Heart

Glamtone11

The McDonald’s rant what in gods name was that!!!!
I’m obvs joking guuuuuyssss but seriously if anyone wants 5 free courses in exchange for a burger patty i will do it. Obviously joking of course. But DM me if you work there because I am the most deserving out of everything going on in today’s world. Never mind those fighting for their very existence, those being killed just for not having a “normal” skin tone as KHM so kindly put it 😡😡. No little miss mcbastard (HOWLING at that by the way) has to be priority because of how TIRED she is. Fuck me it must be knackering putting on a winged liner, putting 70 clips in your hair and googling queue times of local fast food places. It must exhaust her to string a coherent sentence together. Beyond tone deaf given the issues the world is facing right now. Another one just posting a black square & reposting stories just to jump on the bandwagon, not knowing what any of it truly means. Just to show she’s done the bare minimum due dilligence so she can get back to debating the important matters of what’s on the fucking Burger King menu. All while flouting lockdown rules and putting precious rainbow baby pearl at risk. Worth it for £25 worth of cold soggy chips and bunless big Mac’s in her eyes. But how dare any of us TROLLS call her out 🙄🤬. Raging is an understatement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Remember when she was having her vaginal tightening done... & she hasn’t even had a kid yet 🤣 ffs. That just popped in my head then 😂😂😂 can’t believe she announced it everywhere what a big tit. Today just made me realise I hate her even more. The big baggy fanny yuck.

Also, yeah the way she refers to a shade as normal. The only time I would describe anyone’s skin as normal is when I’m discussing their skin type as in oily, combination, dry etc. Not their skin colour she’s worse than Donald trump honestly she makes my skin crawl now. It’s worse because she goes all political like she has a clue what she’s talking about then cocks up the caption and it’s like, you just are thick as pig shit hun. All the truffle oil has gone to her brain. NEED TO UNFOLLOW, but she will notice...I’ll just have to mute 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Butterfly123

The cheeky Tory voting rat!! Wonder if she’ll be looking down her nose at the midwives helping her give birth?! Did she act like she was too good for you?
She was just like, “oh a nurse”, in a really condescending voice. Then went on to tell me her holiday was “only 8 grand” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Wow

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Well fuck her too and her shitty magnesium flakes and stinkin candles and boxes full of shite. Doesn't have to be so fucking RUDE!
I wouldn't buy fuck all from her anyway. Im not being funny about 99% of the brands she posts are utter shite. so good luck to them both in a long and prosperous shitty partnership. I highly doubt jo malone will be asking KHM to advertise her candles

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
That shaved bald mini comment still makes me howl I couldn’t believe she was telling 135k people that she had jsut shaved her fanny the things these beggy twats will do for ‘FaMe’ money and freebies. Scruffy cunt

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I used the placenta plus and I won’t be using them ever again 🤣 I had bad post natal anxiety and my milk supply was absolutely terrible. Waste of money my fella went mad when I told him how much I had spent. as a nervous first time mum I wanted to do everything in my power to ensure I could do the best for me and my baby and now years down the line I look back and feel sick at how that company prey on vulnerable women and make ludicrous promises they can’t keep. They aren’t magic pills which will give you a perfect baby and perfect post natal experience. Load of shite

• Sad

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
No she fucking boils my blood!! Firstly miscarriage?? I had a chemical pregnancy Bob now she's back to I've had a miscarriage!!!! And it's actually so fucking insulting to people who have had a miscarriage (myself included) so I can say personally it's fucking insulting!! Secondly she's a bad fucking liar 'I'm just going to drop this philly sponge off' I went to my cousins for a social distance birthday??? Fucking how in the blow up pub!!! Thirdly who the fuck promotes drinking whilst pregnant it's actually fucking disgusting and yes I know people do drink and that's their job don't fucking boast about it online like a fucking idiot! I personally wouldn't touch a drop of ale or food I weren't supposed to in pregnancy as I'd miscarried before and I would never of took one single risk of anything ever happening as traumatic as that again! And last but by no means fucking least I hope your reading this Kate I hope you do get terrorised to no fucking end for being a clueless scruffy little nobody who's so desperate to be a somebody! You stink of pure shit and your nothing but a dirty little liar! Put that in your fucking lambert and butler and smoke it you meff
Mic drop 🎤

• Heart

EKING

“I’m not against drinking whilst pregnant”
Have I just heard that right?
I’m currently 32 weeks pregnant and I am GOBSMACKED. I haven’t eaten steak since I found out, I’m wary about seafood I wouldn’t dream of having a glass of wine yet she sits there bragging about it with her aff links, she is a car crash!!!
Also everyday she’s another week pregnant, none of her pregnancy posts add up!! One minute she’s due AFTER me the next she’s due before 🙈 🤷🏼‍♀️

a change of name

Didn’t want to post anything personal but I would give anything to have a baby. Literally anything, but I can’t.
It really upsets me that she’s taking the absolute piss, putting that baby at risk constantly. A baby is such a blessing, how can you not want to do everything you can to protect it?
She thinks it’s one big joke and it’s not. I bet there a few people in my position seeing her take the piss constantly.
I just want to shake her and say do you not realise how lucky you are to be having a baby and how many people would give anything for that.
Always the way isn’t it, people who don’t deserve things always seem to get them.
It’s the thing that maddens me the most. I see so many deadbeats having baby after baby and my heart breaks, it’s not fair at all. I went through five years of hell trying to have a baby and all I would see was undeserving and uncaring mothers everywhere I looked. Every time I would see a pregnant woman my heart would break a little bit more. Then you see this disgusting cretin boasting that she drinks during her pregnancy?! I have no words for how angry this makes me.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
What a time to be alive?? Is she fucking messing? Over 40,000 people are dead in this country alone and she thinks it’s a great time to be alive? We are not on an extended bank holiday. There’s people risking their lives daily just going in to work and she’s doing a bloody guided tour of the the Liverpool and Wirral drive-throughs and DIY centres?? Fuck me, that has proper wound me up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She won’t be having any baby shower as the Merseyside R rating has gone up! All because people couldn’t follow the rules

• Heart
I get almost everyone Has said the term ‘*** head’ we had gollywogs for gods sake.... my issue is, when you explain to someone that it’s a racist term, and maybe not say that word with young girls watching you.... instead of apologising and owning up that you didn’t realise what the term meant noooooo Kate had to argue back be ignorant and block everyone!!! Now claiming she’s anti racist!!
Exactly!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Moffat1

I feel like with every picture that comes with that light in that pit of hers, she's gained a week! Everyday she's a new week! Do you recon she's trying to do that weird thing celebs do where they don't disclose how far they really are then the appear in OK with pics🤷‍♀️ Katie I deffo think mmmmkay will be in touch with you soon hang on in there doll 😘
Considering she did her cake smash to 130K followers when she was 20minutes pregnant you think she would be open to saying when she’s actually due? Or just say start middle end of August if she doesn’t want to concentrate on an actual date. Most the time babies never arrive on the exact date anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️ Does she think the Echo will be there to do a middle page spread of her?

• Haha
HILARIOUS.

Spends a day reposting other people’s posts about BLM and white privilege and then offers free courses for anyone that can get her a McDonalds without having to queue - sorry what were you saying about privilege? Anything for a fillet-o-fish.

Last edited:
  • Haha