Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L.j.l.20

only joined here after she drew attention to the site. Wouldn’t say I really liked her but followed her and gradually started to despise the cringe merchant. Soon as the “my one” posts and matching neon teeth pictures began. But I can’t unfollow her because I actually love to laugh at her hilarious life. I am also pregnant and called her out on the baby shower to which she replied “shops open 15th June then salons open and bars/restaurants so I’m having one”!!!! How ignorant! I can’t believe the health of her and her child is coming second to a party!!!! Also is it me or has she had her roots done on this video she has just put up????

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

I’ve just sent this. I couldn’t not. I’m beyond outraged tonight.

I find it shocking that a woman who is 6/7/8 months pregnant to be advocating that kind of behaviour to 145k followers whilst “promoting “ your product.

I find it even more shocking that your social media team would give a paid ad or free products to an “influencer” without first researching this person to see if they are the best marketing tool for your brand.

That’s just a bit of what I said but you get the point lol

Edited to say That the reason she probably can’t remember her due date or how many months/weeks she is is probably because she’s pissed!

MollyDee

Chatty Member
she doesn’t want to queue? Is she messing? Black lives matter until KHM gets hungry I guess. She’s an absolute parody of herself at the moment.

Don’t be bringing your germs over to Liverpool hun xoxo

• Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
No way will she admit it or anything. But what I can’t get over is the absolute disregard for the scientific and medical advice over shielding, not drinking while pregnant, eating a healthy balanced diet, not smoking while pregnant and all the while she just thinks she’s immune? I hope to god that baby is born perfectly healthy and that she has a decent labour but, genuinely I’d be surprised now.

This is just the stuff she’s showing imagine what she’s doing that isn’t being shown....if they’d is such a thing with her
That deffo wasn’t a choc bar in the car I fully believe that she has been smoking throughout after this story tonight about drinking

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Acts like a chef when a whole shelf in the pantry is dedicated to 'packet pasta' 'packet noodles' and 'packet rice' 😂

... and she's got microwave baked beans 😂

Bet they all go amazing with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lillylola

I have no words! I will give you free make up classes if I dont have to que!!! Who the fuck does she think she is!!! I'm so mad she really thinks she is a fucking celebrity! Andddd your make up is shit! It's so fucking basic I've seen 13yr olds do a million times better🤚

She loves throwing that trolls word around aswell dont she! Attention seeking ******!

I'm mad! 🤬🤣

• Haha

Butterfly123

Why does she assume having an opinion is 'winning' 😂😂😂 there's no fucking prize Kate! Sad that you think people messaging you saying 'you shouldn't have to explain yourself' that you think your somehow winning? What you winning Kate? 😂😂
Clearly winning at life. She has veneers, a walk in wardrobe, a pantry and a fella. WINNING 🤣

• Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
How’s she even got hold of that message??? She’s a lying little toe rag

I’ve just rewatched the story and you can’t take what she’s saying any other way, it’s terrible, childish, very selfish and now she’s jumping on the “I’m being trolled” don’t say stupid shit in the first place???

Oh I’ve just seen she’s said she’s mates with the person. It’ll be that defensive oh bump jumped up little fucker

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

TT2020

Hey guys, lurker since she put it on her story about this site and I’m not going to lie, at first I thought wow bit harsh. I hadn’t been on this since then as I thought it’s not my usual thing to do I keep myself to myself, I someone annoys me I will unfollow them. So I read through the threads from yesterday when I seen her video she done about the Prosecco and wine drinking and wow!! I never normally message people but I had to message her and her responses ... her attitude just stinks. I couldn’t have been nicer In my messages just explaining I don’t think it is appropriate For her to be flogging the idea of drinking when pregnant . Whether you do or know other people that do, that’s fine that’s your choice but don’t put it out there to your YOUNG followers. It’s resulted in me blocking her rude uneducated arseeeee. I’ve messaged on my private account so HEY Kate hun if you’re reading this 🙋🏼‍♀️ If you weren’t so passive aggressive to people And were more Real you Wouldn’t probably find yourself getting talked about on here!
Sorry for the long post I needed a rant and you lot are probably the only ones that care 😂

Good on you!!! To quote KHM herself “it’s a free world people can do what they want” Unless it’s comment on her 😂😂😂

Noteanoshade

My guess for the baby is Opal. Kinda like all the Pearl vibes she’s been lashing about (like them winkle picker shoes) but not as obvious. For her to say she’s never heard of it before, but knows so many Liverpool people follow Carla Lawson who has a daughter with a similar name. Pearl seems too unlikely.

MollyDee

Chatty Member
My friend attended her free ‘master class’ for key workers, she said it was the most PATRONISING THING she has EVER experienced. Firstly all she did was complain how tired she was, try working 12-16 hour shifts on a ward love rather than sat at home napping. Secondly she wore all rainbow colours and clapped at the start of the video, people do realise NHS workers actually hate all that nonsense right? They would just like a pay rise and some proper PPE. Thirdly, she was talking about how to do everything CHEAPLY and telling them all the CHEAPEST products, like home and bargain Olivia hale crap, acting like key workers have no money and are practically slaves... my friend is a general practitioner and doing quite well for herself (and rightly so!), NHS workers are also the most knowledgeable people in the country, Anything Is better than her IQ of a potato who can’t even spell ‘black life’s matter’. She also used the opportunity to sell her courses in oh darlin at 50% off. She is the most self indulged person, this master class was not for the benefit of others it was to feed herself bullshit on how wonderful and giving she is.... yet proceeds to not socially distance/go out when completely unnesscary. She also said she would volunteer for the NHS if she wasn’t pregnant. Biggest crock of shit I’ve ever heard. She is an absolute cartoon of herself.
they do know she voted conservative too yeah?

• Wow
  • Sick

Loucou11

Alcoholic free?

That dumb arse, lazy lump won't breastfeed as it actually takes time, patience and effort...she will be ditching that baby to go and get pissed at the first opportunity by the sounds of it. She needs to actually read one of her "scientifical" books without pictures and colouring in sections and learn something 🤬