Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretolurk321

I’ve been reading these threads for weeks to keep me sane in lockdown.

my Friend did a course with her a few months back. She insisted on cash payment and said online everything is included but then spent the day insulting her for not bringing a case full of brushes, make up and lashes and charged her extra £20 per set of lashes she had to use.
plus £20 per model even tho she let the girls on the course use the models as well for free.
so it ended up costing her an extra £250 on top of the £400 course fee 😡

She sits crying about trolls but is one herself she is an absolute mess she’s embarrassing, what a time to be alive posts are an insult
If any of you know where she lives please just report her pathetic Parties

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
If anyone is worried about getting backlash from complaining to companies shes promoting please don't be, its a breach of confidentiality and any reputable business wouldn't dare share that sort of information especially with Kate herself. Your then well within right to take legal action 😊

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Never mind the fact there is literally no POC ever on the oh snarlin page ... as students, models or clients. That's what she should be addressing rather than reposting a few videos and memes. Where is the diversity in her business and academy?

• Sad
  • Heart

a change of name

What can’t this fucking whopper understand? You shouldn’t drink a single drop whilst pregnant AT ALL! I don’t care if some biff ‘mummy blogger’ (excuse me whilst I vom at that phrase 🤢) has a glass of wine, just don’t drink if you care about your unborn child! Honest to god. The more I see of this fucking imbecile the more I want to tear my hair out. She’s so thick it’s maddening. She honestly does not deserve to be a mother if she thinks that drinking whilst pregnant is at all acceptable under any circumstances.
Her family want to be ashamed of themselves if they allow her to chug wine on the regular too. Please can somebody get a grip of this absolute dickhead! She obviously drinks in their presence if they didn’t bat an eyelid over her pulling out a bottle of that shite Prosecco she’s ramming down our throats at the nana’s birthday bash in the car park.
Oh and the breastfeeding thing? Breastfeeding takes time, dedication and commitment. I highly doubt Katie has any of those qualities. The kid will be chomping rusks when it’s 2 weeks old as one of her ‘mummy bloggers’ (excuse me again 🤢🤢🤢) will tell her it keeps them quiet. Get them on the gin Katie, that’ll knock the baby out good and proper! Arrfhffhhffhchchchcjcj!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Ninjagirl

hi girl welcome 💖you’ll get no slags/ brasses talk from me 😂... do you know for sure he’s cheated on kate then?

I think he looks disinterested 😞 it’s sad really. I can’t fucking stand her but having been unwittingly in a similar relationship, that stuff reeeeeeeally fucks you up.
Trying to be diplomatic here.... I can say we generally =conduct business= behind closed doors. I’ve not with my own eyes seen him doing anything; but he’s gone into a room with the scouse girl. The job is less of the dirty and more company and partying with men.

123me

Pregnant kate loves red wine and a biff, flouting lockdown telling us about her baldy miff!

• Haha

Kate789

I am that appalled by what she has said tonight, I have gone direct to the Scavi Ray Prosecco brand and told them I will NEVER purchase a product from them, when they are paying uneducated ‘influencers’ to condone drinking whilst pregnant to an audience of 150k in assosciation with their products.
How the fuck is this idiot classed as an influencer? She influences no one. My 8 year old niece has more brains.

I urge everyone affected by this to do the same. People are seriously hurt by her words and actually properly miscarry. It is so hurtful! SHE BRINGS ALL THIS SHIT ON HERSELF

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Thats nothing though, you’ve not smoked L&B or flouted lockdown constantly I bet. It’s a combination of everything with her! She’s not mature enough to have any self awareness, let alone bring up a child.
'But Bob I weren't smoking I was eating a chocolate bar bob'

• Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I like to have down time off my phone 🤣🤣🤣 she takes it with her in the bathroom !!!!

The thing is she will know if its true or not wont she, most of our partners wouldn't put themselves in that position to be at parties with girls or certainly not on the regular. She will read that and know its true if he is always out (or certainly was before lockdown)

Its absolutely bizarre to me, how can two people actually eat that much food ?!?
I don't know how the fuck having a pantry has become such a trend 😂 it's a fucking cupboard for when you dont have enough cupboard space in the actual kitchen, now she's got a fuck off kitchen with plenty of cupboards and what's with the fucking boxes, labelling reposting 'pantry goals' 😂😂😂 wtf is going on? is this really life now

• Haha

a change of name

Fat McBastard needs to be in the next thread title 😂.
All those Towie slags were saying they were voting Tory too, jumped up little cretins.
I feel like I’ve been relatively restrained in my criticism of THM thus far, but now I think it’s time to go HAM on this bitch 😆.

• Haha
  • Sick

bellinibobble

VIP Member
If she gets engaged at her baby shower or its wedding themed, I think I will shrivel up and die because of the cringe.

• Haha

MrsSavage

VIP Member
What if she's telling different people different themes to see who the moles are? 😱

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Probably the baby of the person who was in the room before her. She's got form for this kinda stuff 😂😂😂

Why the fuck is he sitting on a foot stool when there's a chair right there? So much is off with this photo. The pose looks so uncomfortable. He's not even properly holding her. Her eyes are open.

She's back posting her passive posts aimed at us. Better get the Mind PT on the blower KHM I sense a meltdown in 5..4..3..2..1

• Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Aww I can't bare the 'can't believe I have to deal with this while pregnant' don't fucking cry a river about a chemical pregnancy then not even shield your pregnancy from a worldwide killer disease then post about drinking whilst pregnant you absolute tit! And you'd have nothing to deal with! People actually have real shit to deal with when pregnant you really don't know real life issues people really have to face while pregnant!!