Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
The police won’t do anything, this is all opinions of her. They’d have to sift through FB, Twitter every other forum. She can only get somewhere if people are messaging her personally, and threatening her.

Reactions: 1

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
It’s very controversial what she’s saying and she is so oblivious to that, only thing that can explain it is she’s fucking thick!!! I can imagine her having that convo with her mates not 150k online!!!!

Thefrogsgogz

Dear bump how professional her and THM are a match made in heaven
I’d never buy from anyone associated with THM they are all what’s wrong with this world

carky.s

Are pregnant women meant to be shielding? I know the guidelines change all the time, isit after a certain amount of weeks? I’m in the early days of pregnancy and still going to work (for the nhs) and the policy said it’s fine

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

It was mad wasn't it? The type of thing you'd expect from somebody with an only fans, not a makeup artist from the wirral 🤣🤣🤣
Some content on a business page that wasn’t it! Remember reading like , “did she just REALLY say that?”

Defo have an only fans by the time she’s 30 whenDirty Daddy DIY has left her

TheBoltonWanderer

Regarding Placenta Plus, I agree. Danielle the owner, posted not so long ago how they were keeping the majority of their “gifting” money for women who were less fortunate and women who wanted to use them but simply couldn’t afford to. I saw this #gifted and thought surely not?!
Yes I saw that too. And KHM can afford it. Plus the SW won’t be happy that Placenta Plus have gifted KHM 🤣 because they supported PP in the past and thought of her as a friend 😌

Moffat1

Are pregnant women meant to be shielding? I know the guidelines change all the time, isit after a certain amount of weeks? I’m in the early days of pregnancy and still going to work (for the nhs) and the policy said it’s fine
Think it’s personal choice but they mainly say after 28 weeks you should be shielding I think? I’m 18 weeks but my midwife hasn’t told me otherwise? I’m self employed so having been working due to lockdown but didn’t go out and get another job due to being pregnant. Do what you feel best doing. X

TT2020

What if she's telling different people different themes to see who the moles are? 😱
I did wonder that but then saw the shoes and it sort of confirmed that to me that the theme must be out there. they’d only be nice for a wedding and on her story she said “the baby shower isnt going to be what it’s meant to be”

Imagine her getting an earful she would whip out her phone quick to see how she could block them

Lots of people with no taste then (the bedding)

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I watched a video from Taylor (off US Ex on the Beach/ The Challenge) getting her placenta made into pills, it was one of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Regarding Placenta Plus, I agree. Danielle the owner, posted not so long ago how they were keeping the majority of their “gifting” money for women who were less fortunate and women who wanted to use them but simply couldn’t afford to. I saw this #gifted and thought surely not?!
You have to book in way in advance so you get a slot. I booked in for mine at 12 weeks so she will have approached her a while ago probably so thats why she has had it gifted

Burrito88

VIP Member
The amount of absolute melts licking her arse with ‘pantry goals’ as well 😂 what a boring life you must lead if you think a tacky pantry is goals 🤢
Why is there no space for baby stuff in there. Surely that would be the perfect place to put bottles etc (and whatever else babies need 🤔😅)

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Oh god 😂 sorry ive not been on here for a few days so just catching up. Ive literally had the shittest week, work is so busy thanks to everyone going cray cray now the rules have been relaxed a little 🙄 talk about give an inch, take a mile. Absolute asshats like THM trotting around the North West living her best life frequenting every drive thru and shop thats open 😑 finished my third night shift on Tuesday morning to come home find my 12 year old dog collapsed. Rushed to the vets and thanks to Covid couldnt even go in, had to wait outside. Unfortunately they couldn’t save her 😥 and I couldn’t even be with her when she was put to sleep. My heart is broken. These recent comments have made me laugh for the first time in days, so thank you ladies. As THM would say, you are helping one person per day you beautiful souls 🐚
aww sorry to hear that xx

• Heart

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Did anything more happen with the insurance company she was promoting the other week?? 😂

• Haha