Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butterfly123

Still got the same bedding and cushions on the bed she shared with her ex though 🤣 but spent 8 grand on a holiday. Just out of curiosity where the fuck did she go? 😂😂
I don’t know. I completely switched off! She was so self indulged and boring as fuck

Will have been jealousy as you have qualifications!
probs coz she knows I earn shite money in comparison to her. Pity her with that attitude

Reactions: 1

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
“All the empty baskets are for her even though hopefully she will be on breast milk or baby milk for the first few months they will be here for her”

What does a new born baby need other than milk 🌚
Hope to god the baby is going to be on breast milk of baby milk for the first few months the thick bitch

Acts like a chef when a whole shelf in the pantry is dedicated to 'packet pasta' 'packet noodles' and 'packet rice' 😂

... and she's got microwave baked beans 😂

Bet they all go amazing with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hahahahah I was just gonna say the packet pasta and packet noodles labels are fucking ridiculous

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Wow wow wow. She is the most self indulgent fame hungry wannabe gobshite in the entire universe she would do or say anything to stay relevant. I hope she has received no end of abuse from those stories. She would try and promote a freshly laid dog shit if it was fucking gifted. "guys I was sent this I know it's not your usual face cream and sometimes it can make you go blind but honestly ive used it and I'm fine it smells amahzing, guys 10% off using the code KATESACUNT"

Tips? Dont mind general tips for caring for a newborn
"How can I get pissed as soon as this inconvenience is out" enraged. Having been through a miscarriage knowing full well you wouldnt put a foot wrong because you blame yourself at every opportunity. The crying quickly stopped didn't It.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m speechless. “Will the baby drink it”.
“I chose not to have a drink”. Give yourself a pat on the back for that ay 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. One selfish, self obsessed, bog breathed whopper!!!
Bog breathed hahahahaahah

I’ve never seen a pregnant woman with prolapsed arsehole lips but maybe that’s just me
My lips got bigger when I was in last trimester but not like that but to be fair Ive never had lip fillers and kim kardashians went massive but she looked like she had been punched 😩

• Haha

Jellycat99

What a great time to be alive? McDonalds and IKEA is she for real? How fucking insensitive the vacuous toad. By the time she gives birth she's going to resemble Jabba the Hutt if she carries on. Suprised DJ Thundercunt hasn't built her her own food hall in the west wing of the house. 40,000 people are dead and this twat posts what a time to be alive? 🤬🤬🤬
I was fuming when I saw this.
Thousands of people have died, key workers out there everyday risking their lives to keep our country going but it's all alright if she gets her Mcd's because she has it so hard :mad:

Eyerollsagain

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s opted for an elective c-section so is being hush hush about her dates. I believe it’s Olive because a previous post said her mum had told someone in the salon pre lockdown. Also, drew barrymore and Isla fisher both have an Olive and that’s just off the top of my head, it’s really not this obscure name her pea brain thinks it is
She won’t be able to opt for one unless she has a very valid reason. The complications of CS are life threatening!

Is icing sugar and powdered sugar not the same thing?
What does she do with all the overflow of food that doesn’t fit into the boxes?

Samantha129

Well said! Anything for attention from her.

Oh ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is why it bothered me ! I thought are you honestly just saying that so you get a bit of woe is me attention when you can’t actually be breach yet ? Being breach can be incredibly scary for women and she shouldn’t just throw it about like a give me sympathy for chatting shit comment. Idiot

Booboo21

What does placenta plus do? I have been on the website and can’t make sense 🙈 never had a baby before so don’t know much birth etc

Dazzle123

She’s paid a planner to do her baby shower? Seriously? So baggy it’s unreal most people I know their best mates/sisters/mums planned their baby showers. Shes a whopper really is.

Violetx

VIP Member
Once you’ve been flat on a table in theatre with yourself and the floor covered in a litre of your own blood, with random people wandering around you whist you can see your feet are in the air but you can’t feel your legs but you do know several doctors are rummaging round your nethers and then a nurse plonks this big purple beating placenta in a bowl next to your head - you don’t fucking want it anywhere near you!
You mean you didn’t want to eat it or rub it on your face?! 😂

• Haha

Thj

How far gone is she actually meant to be? Real question as well because I'm actually confused?
Was going to post the same she makes her own dates up 5 days ago she posted 32 weeks 🤣 to her 5 days must be a week, she has no clue also no one is assed if she’s fucking 42 weeks get on with it!! She acts like she is the only person to ever be pregnant!!