Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya_hun

VIP Member
What if she's telling different people different themes to see who the moles are? 😱
That's what i thought!!!

I've deleted her and a few other people off Facebook and Instagram! We buried my nan last week and my auntie died of corona last week too. Its infuriating seeing people blatantly flouting lockdown! My mental health has really been suffering and I'm going stir crazy stuck inside, but as a mum, I will do anything to protect my babies! You'd think having lost a baby, she would at least not post her daily outings all over social media! We couldn't even have a proper funeral for my nan, 10 of us were allowed! She has 7 kids, 20 grandkids and 11 great grandkids! My uncle was left to chose 10 people out of us all to go! It was one of the worst experiences of my life! I still haven't been able to give any of my family a hug. I just want a hug off my mum and people are still trotting round like its a bank holiday weekend 😭
This is so sad!! 💕

Butterfly123

Have

This is exactly the phrase I was trying to think of ages ago. Haha. Took the words out if my mouth.

Does anyone follow Tara Maynard? She’s a married mum of 2 Who just fell into the influencer stuff, she’s in the silkfred campaign’s with KHM, anyway, she promotes Rodial beauty and honestly I swear by anything she recommends. She’s just what an influencer should be like not bloody THM HAHA
What’s THM Stand for?

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Still laughing at Squidward 😂

Just noticed the Tipex nails aren’t on that strange shaped bump Squatting Daddio scan pic on her story.. who knows when that scan was hahahaha

all these girls trying to pay for a Shit make up course Via DM Confusing her so she’s getting her weeks of pregnancy mixed up 😂

tantastic

Her makeup looks nice from the live but certainly not “industry leader” level! No doubt she used a drugstore foundation and some shite from bperfect that she always peddles!!!

MollyDee

Chatty Member
It can’t be this weekend as she only posted yesterday for brands to get in touch with her pr company if they wanted to be involved. I don’t get how she thinks it’ll be possible? Even in a few weeks it’s highly highly unlikely that we’ll be allowed to have gatherings of any sort, especially with the R going back up. Even the 6 socially distanced in the garden might get rescinded. Brands are not going to want to be involved with someone openly flouting the rules if she goes ahead with a party. Just get over it - you can’t have a baby shower - it’s not the end of the world ffs, people will still buy your kid stuff when it’s born, have a christening or meet and greet type thing if you’re reallllllly that arsed about a balloon arch and cupcake tower with Princess Delameres name all over.
i saw one brand today say they’ve been asked about garden parties and how people are thinking outside the box 🤣 it’s a Wirral based company who have worked with go PR before so I won’t be surprised 🤣

Sloobsc

I've took a few days off this. . . I was becoming obsessed!! 🙈

But now...

1. Are pregnant women not still supposed to be shielding? I'm in Scotland so unsure of the rules but surely she would not be flouncing about for the sake of a coffee

2. Those shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️ just no. They look worse on too

3. Do we think...the "baby shower" could be a surprise wedding? Someone I know did that but then I guess not cos she would need to have a big planned event 🤔
You could check the Council Banns, but I think through covid not much is happening on that front in terms of new registrations.

Wheres she having it? If its in her garden then it’s definitely not a wedding there as you cant get married in your garden.

I did think that though the other day when someone posted the theme.

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

View attachment 151303View attachment 151304
Okay I thought it was going to get worse than it is, she’s clearly got this woman under her spell, or the girl just doesn’t care because THMs bringing her a lot of business in 🤷‍♀️
Tbf, what can she do? Like, all these brands can pull away from working with her going forward but it’s out there...it’s been said.
The thing these people don’t realise is that a lot of the time your reputation is sometimes all you have and small business like that need to be aware of that

She’s so full of her own self importance and that message to herself is ridiculous. How is she a hero????? She’s an embarrassment.

Never heard of placenta encapsulation before. I genuinely thought that placenta thing was someone who collected your placenta to season and prep it for eating haha, it wouldn’t even shock me coming from her if it was though

MollyDee

Chatty Member
I asked if she was having a fucking laugh.. I told her point blank she’s contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t want to queue because she’s so tired then in the next breath she’s blaming DJ Indesit saying it’s him that won’t go with her. Why the fuck does he need to go with her?! I also asked her if she thought she was the only person to ever be pregnant 😂

Also, where I’m from we class a fillet-o-fish as something absolute rotters have from McD’s 😂 it’s like going there for a fucking salad. Have a word TRUFF HOG.
has she replied or just blocked you? 😂

Butterfly123

“GUYZZ I HATE IRONING SO THESE RIBBED SHEETS ARE A MUST - DISS MORNING IVE STOMPED AROUND A RETAIL PARK LOOKING FOR RANDOM NON ESSENTIAL SHIT I CAN UNBOX FOR YOU ALL, LOADS OF DM GUYZZ.. IRONING ME BED SHEETZZZ ISNT GREAT FOR THE GRAM GUYZZZ”

Hahahahahaha I bet she’d just downed a pan full of oil, truffle and prawns the stinker
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣