Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anything more happen with the insurance company she was promoting the other week?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scouse bird problems hasn’t even got any mates. Only people she’s met online. Remember she used to post the “circle of show”. Fuckin kip of her!
Yeah I remember that. Her house is a show the long headed meff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her posts stress me out so much. Legit question, does she have a gcse in English? She clearly has never heard of using a comma or full stop.
I actually worry about the young girls who look up to her, and will think that it’s okay to be an illiterate mess 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s bleeping eating prawns again the fishy fucker.
No pan of oil this time though 🙄

Reactions: 2
I know. her dress sense is pure rock ferry. How the duck she had the cheek to comment on what anyone was wearing is beyond me. She used to meet lads of lad twitter in hotels, she’s vile
Funny you say that cos she got her ex husband off Twitter haha

• Haha
I don’t think that’s her, in fact I’m almost certain it isn’t. I know the family loosely and I went to school with her sister but just the fact people THINK it’s you is enough.
Her friend Serenne has confirmed it apparently

She wants to get that tongue looked at, can be a sign of vitamin/iron deficiency which is dangerous in pregnancy

Funny you say that cos she got her ex husband off Twitter haha
Coz no one who knows her in real life likes her

Yeah I remember that. Her house is a show the long headed meff
Makes me laugh the way they all
Post about positivity! I’ve heard the way they talk about people and it’s BRUTAL! scouse bird talking about trolls when she used to unknowingly take pictures of people and post them online with the caption “circle or show”. Oh the irony

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her posts stress me out so much. Legit question, does she have a gcse in English? She clearly has never heard of using a comma or full stop.
I actually worry about the young girls who look up to her, and will think that it’s okay to be an illiterate mess 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im sure shes boasted about having no GCSE's before....

• Wow
Can confirm her breath stinks of arse
When she did the ‘teeth brushing tutorial’ she said her breath never ever stinks due to her brushing techniques?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ You’re right though, they file your natural teeth down to stumps for veneers and there will be gaps

• Haha
This is what I messaged her saying at the start of lockdown when she got gifted a load of items from a company that buy in bulk so she got like 6 of everything for cleaning products and pre packaged food items and I messaged her saying that I thought it was wrong for her to promote this kind of shopping when people can’t find food at their local supermarket because of people shopping in this way and Just buying what they need
it was my first brush with her passive aggressiveness. She literally went off on me as how it didn’t matter because she hasn’t bought it she got sent it and to mind mi own bleeping business
As a nurse who has struggled to get food during the lockdown, this is disgusting! All the businesses who are sending her freebies aswell, when we have people starving, SHAME on them!

When she did the ‘teeth brushing tutorial’ she said her breath never ever stinks due to her brushing techniques?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ You’re right though, they file your natural teeth down to stumps for veneers and there will be gaps
I can tell you now it stunk! She needs to learn a better technique. She’s one grubby, nasty piece of work

Reactions: 6
Scouse bird problems hasn’t even got any mates. Only people she’s met online. Remember she used to post the “circle of show”. Fuckin kip of her!
Exactly! She can’t say anything about trolling when she used to publicly troll people with the circle of show

• Heart
As a nurse who has struggled to get food during the lockdown, this is disgusting! All the businesses who are sending her freebies aswell, when we have people starving, SHAME on them!

I can tell you now it stunk! She needs to learn a better technique. She’s one grubby, nasty piece of work
Hahahahahahahah hilarious, deffo needs new techniques

That bleeping 🐚 emoji has been used that much now might as well say her name!!!!! Hardly that much of a surprise if your insinuating it refers to her name!!!

• Haha
Taking payment by bank transfer?? She’s a bleeping show. She hasn’t got on professional bone in her body and is preying on young girls who don’t know any better. She needs to get an English tutor for her illiteracy ASAP

• Haha
Grrrr have you seen the baby clothes unboxing she’s done 30 mins ago just watched it..
“GUYZZ IVE FOUND THIS GAWWJUS BOOOTEEEK ON INSTAGRAM.. SO THIS WAS KINDLY GIFTED”

Can she not afford to buy stuff???

Has she “found” them in Insta, messaged for freebies in return to post about them?

Or has this insta approached her??

I can’t get my head round how she “FINDS” products and doesn’t end up paying for them

GRRRR

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I know. her dress sense is pure rock ferry. How the duck she had the cheek to comment on what anyone was wearing is beyond me. She used to meet lads of lad twitter in hotels, she’s vile
Ayyyy.. Less of the Rock Ferry. Can confirm most the girls here look at scouse bird an think she's a bleeping minger an wouldn't wear what she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.