Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me the way she sells it by saying ‘12 looks you will be able to keep’ - what like the same as YouTube where you can find millions of make up looks to keep 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aw I actually feel sorry for the people paying for it you know, I mean more fool them but they're paying for the same look she just uses a different colour eyeshadow she doesn't actually do anything spectacular! If anyone is reading these who's thinking of paying 50 quid for 12 of the same looks dm me and I'll send you looks to keep straight off YouTube #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry why are people paying for these courses when every look has a bleeping filter on!!!!!! “This is the look I done which isn’t real because Instagram introduced this filter to help me look better”

bit late but I can not believe how vulgar and braggy she is. there is no need for that pantry, actually no she can do what she wants it's the showing off that is disgraceful. Not only are we in the middle of a pandemic and people are losing jobs and salaries left right and centre, homelessness and people living in poverty is at an all time high.. the amount of people using foodbanks is on the rise yet she is showing off how much food she keeps in that 3 bed semi. Pure greed. how is she ever going to eat it all??? stupid question it will be gone in abar a week the slob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Type in his name and sister video on insta. There is a link to that hamster site

Sorry not insta, Twitter
Yeah clearly off her head 😳😳😳 it’s been uploaded for two years! I Imagine it wouldn’t have got much attention if she hadn’t of gone round being a vile bully. She ought to be ashamed of herself!

• Haha
bit late but I can not believe how vulgar and braggy she is. there is no need for that pantry, actually no she can do what she wants it's the showing off that is disgraceful. Not only are we in the middle of a pandemic and people are losing jobs and salaries left right and centre, homelessness and people living in poverty is at an all time high.. the amount of people using foodbanks is on the rise yet she is showing off how much food she keeps in that 3 bed semi. Pure greed. how is she ever going to eat it all??? stupid question it will be gone in abar a week the slob
You’re right, my tolerance for bragging on insta during the pandemic has been absolutely shot to pieces. I can’t stand seeing influenzas trying to flog shite when everyone is having such a tough time of it. It just seems wrong to post anything trivial 🤔 but these people have no conscience do they?

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry why are people paying for these courses when every look has a bleeping filter on!!!!!! “This is the look I done which isn’t real because Instagram introduced this filter to help me look better”
Honestly I think it’s just young girls or people who haven’t seen the real her yet. It’s sad. But younger girls will see a MUA like her, financed up to the eyeballs but portraying an amazing life and they want it. And she knows that, so cashes in.

there’s a young MUA near me doing Instagram live tutorials on a seperate account and she takes all payment via PayPal. It’s only £4 a course, and she donates all the proceeds to charity. She’s so talented too, every look has been so different and in-depth. People are putting THM MUA to shame

Reactions: 9
Yeah clearly off her head 😳😳😳 it’s been uploaded for two years! I Imagine it wouldn’t have got much attention if she hadn’t of gone round being a vile bully. She ought to be ashamed of herself!
I don’t think that’s her, in fact I’m almost certain it isn’t. I know the family loosely and I went to school with her sister but just the fact people THINK it’s you is enough.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that’s her, in fact I’m almost certain it isn’t. I know the family loosely and I went to school with her sister but just the fact people THINK it’s you is enough.
Yeah possibly not even her. I’ve no idea what she looks like in person but looks similar in the video. Like you say though that’s enough for people to think it’s you.

I did just see this on twitter tho when searching for her. Sounds like the same video?

Attachments

Following from the pantry still I love the way she said I Google pantry lists on Google and just didn't buy the things me and matt didn't like 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it's bleeping storage for stuff that doesn't fit in your cupboards you thick fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah possibly not even her. I’ve no idea what she looks like in person but looks similar in the video. Like you say though that’s enough for people to think it’s you.

I did just see this on twitter tho when searching for her. Sounds like the same video?
Yep that’s where she lives 🙈

That pantry tho, could you be bleeping arsed rooting through boxes! You need to see what’s there that’s the point. Also, it’s full of shite! Packet rice, noodles, beans and sweets!

Reactions: 1
Welcome Hun 🐸☕

This doesn’t surprise me about DJ Dirty dick. Imagine waking up to her every day. Her mouth is like a bleeping black hole it’s that massive.

She is clearly never off her phone or out of Home Bargains so I bet he’s bleeping fed up hahahaha
Oh apart from when she goes “down town” after 6pm and has a convo with him.

Imagine when baby comes “Sorry Prawn, Sorry Matt, Convo’s will take place in the cinema room after 6pm. I bet it’s him who’s been sending her question marks hahahahaha

All the bleeping reposts of her pantry, apart from Scouse Bird Blogs whos a bleeping meff anyway I bet it’s all young airhead girls who still live at home who’ve been reposting it 😂😂😂
Scouse bird problems hasn’t even got any mates. Only people she’s met online. Remember she used to post the “circle of show”. Fuckin kip of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can confirm her breath stinks of arse
Probably those rotten stumps underneath her veneers causing problems 🤣

Scouse bird problems hasn’t even got any mates. Only people she’s met online. Remember she used to post the “circle of show”. Fuckin kip of her!
She’s the biggest meff in Liverpool she’s the least scouse bird I’ve ever seen! Don’t get me started on what she dresses herself in. And that house.

Reactions: 11
Probably those rotten stumps underneath her veneers causing problems 🤣

She’s the biggest meff in Liverpool she’s the least scouse bird I’ve ever seen! Don’t get me started on what she dresses herself in. And that house.
I know. her dress sense is pure rock ferry. How the duck she had the cheek to comment on what anyone was wearing is beyond me. She used to meet lads of lad twitter in hotels, she’s vile

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is what I messaged her saying at the start of lockdown when she got gifted a load of items from a company that buy in bulk so she got like 6 of everything for cleaning products and pre packaged food items and I messaged her saying that I thought it was wrong for her to promote this kind of shopping when people can’t find food at their local supermarket because of people shopping in this way and Just buying what they need
it was my first brush with her passive aggressiveness. She literally went off on me as how it didn’t matter because she hasn’t bought it she got sent it and to mind mi own bleeping business

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.