Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
In honour of how bad our THM is at colour matching, below is a petition to make it mandatory for people in the hair/beauty industries to be able to work with people from all ethnicities:

• Heart
Reactions: 11

bellinibobble

VIP Member
How the hell has she eaten that prawn salad AND steak and mash within 4hours and 15 mins of each other 🤮 I couldn’t face my dinner at half four then realised she’d only had lunch at half 12 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Firstly what’s with the massively overdrawn lips?!
Why is she struggling to breathe so much? Is that normal?
Fuck off had the coil removed in August, got pregnant straight away, has a “miscarriage” and then pregnant again all in the space of what 8 weeks?
drinking whilst pregnant she’s disgusting

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Grrrr have you seen the baby clothes unboxing she’s done 30 mins ago just watched it..
“GUYZZ IVE FOUND THIS GAWWJUS BOOOTEEEK ON INSTAGRAM.. SO THIS WAS KINDLY GIFTED”

Can she not afford to buy stuff???

Has she “found” them in Insta, messaged for freebies in return to post about them?

Or has this insta approached her??

I can’t get my head round how she “FINDS” products and doesn’t end up paying for them

GRRRR

• Angry

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Is she a parody account or what now? She is getting beyond a joke 😂 ‘What are your thoughts on pregnancy/breastfeeding and alcohol?!’ ...I can’t even... 😂

• Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Imagine traipsing round IKEA to get jars that fit 1 meal worth of pasta in. Bet you when baby comes that pantry will be half empty and a shit Hole Hahahah

• Haha
‘I chose not to drink’ there is no choice involved if you are putting the health and well-being of your much longer for RAINBOW BABY first.. this is it now she’s fully fucked in the head and DJ dirty dick needs to take her phone off her but he won’t because she’s funding his sad pathetic life. The pair of them are skid marks on the underpants of society
He wont take the phone coz hes sending Dick picks to other girls while shes chatting wham upstairs about gifted non alcoholic prosecco

• Haha

LadyLucyLocks

Does she realise it's classed as illegal for her to have been at that party or in the nans carpark with 'all her family'? Perhaps the police would be interested in that?

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I can only speak for myself here but I haven’t left my house in weeks, I’m not pregnant, I don’t have an underlying health condition. Im just aware that there is a killer virus around and know how to follow government advice for the safety of myself and others. And if I were pregnant I would be doing everything in my power to protect my baby. So THM us ‘trolls’ do have a lot of time on our hands. Which is why when you post every bloody shopping trip you go on you stand out like a sore thumb and open yourself up to criticism. If you don’t want to be ‘trolled’ don’t post every aspect of your rule breaking for 145k people to see!

• Heart

Melmoo

Chatty Member
I asked if she was having a fucking laugh.. I told her point blank she’s contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t want to queue because she’s so tired then in the next breath she’s blaming DJ Indesit saying it’s him that won’t go with her. Why the fuck does he need to go with her?! I also asked her if she thought she was the only person to ever be pregnant 😂

Also, where I’m from we class a fillet-o-fish as something absolute rotters have from McD’s 😂 it’s like going there for a fucking salad. Have a word TRUFF HOG.
Hahaha Fat McBastard she is

• Haha

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

Anyone else want to vom at the amount of oil in that pan???? This hurts my insides, then prawns are swimming in oil literally.

Also just looked on google and pretty sure you shouldn’t have so much shellfish while pregnant.....is that right? I dunno I don’t have kids lol

• Haha

Moffat1

Also on her post this morning about her courses and going to Ireland. She wrote she would be going ‘in October (If we can fly)’ hasn’t she booked the holiday of a lifetime for October with Shelley and daddy diy? If she can’t fly to cork from Liverpool then how the fuck is she going to fly 24 hours to the Maldives? What is the point in booking it. And ‘Holiday of a lifetime’ to me wouldn’t be somewhere that I’d already been with my ex tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️

Omg I've never commented on this thread but today I'm at my wits end. I'm ACTUALLY 37 weeks pregnant as of today. But I'll tell people I'm 39 to keep the suspense.... NO HUN. I'm 37 weeks which means I'm due in 3 weeks. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
Maybe she just doesn't understand?

She's stressing me out with the stuff she's eating too. I haven't had steak cooked the way I like it since I found out I was pregnant. I've been eating it (if I've eaten it) WELL DONE WITH NO PINK OR BLOOD. Next to no seafood. I've had salmon occasionally; As in like once a month. I've been in LOCKDOWN since FECKING March. What I'd give to traipse around home and bargain without a care in the world! FUCK ME. So shitting annoying I could boot her in the hunchback.

Glad to get that off my chest.
I’m pregnant too and would love to be eating a nice rare steak instead of chewing well done old boot 😂 I would love to eat prawns 4 times a day but again I’m too scared and when I have had prawns I’ve had to pick every bit I wasn’t sure of off before I had them, I love seafood and fish but I’ve been so careful not to eat it. I’m Scottish and love haggis too but don’t dare have it. It’s only 40 weeks of your life you need to avoid about 5 food groups, it’s not that hard to go without. And her constant need for alcohol is bizarre. I had one alcohol free cider the day we found out we were having a girl, the weather was roasting and we were in the our garden but I’m not arsed about missing a drink and probably won’t even after she’s here 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Ahhh that’s the last time I have an early night!
I’d skipped the stories last night as couldn’t be arsed with her voice... but WOW, absolute WOW!!!!

She can’t keep up with this web of lies... starts off with I drink because I love the taste of alcohol but then promotes a non alcoholic drink ... is it prosecco you love or the taste of alcohol?

Interesting that she cuts off the bit about getting her coil out too!

Shes created such a mess! Those placenta pills are going to be 14% alcohol at this rate and the poor babies going to be pickled!

I’m now completely team ‘the miscarriage was a load of shite!’