Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

I had to unfollow Tara, no offence but I think she’s a bit old to be dressing like a teenager with her hair in 2 buns. Used to really like her but I think she’s trying to be too much like Tia Linekar
She’s only 30 lol but yeah she’s got a really young dress sense, personally I think you’re never to old to have fun with fashion x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Heretolurk321

I don’t follow her I refuse to... I’ve just wasted 5 minutes of my life listening to that shit.
what is ALCOHOLIC FREE 🤣🤣🤣
Also can someone please excuse why she said she cried sticking labels on containers in that shit pantry post and explain what the rest of that essay means or did a cat walk over the keyboard to type random shit

• Haha

lollianna

Chatty Member
She needs to watch her story back. She annoys me so much. Her family/fella need to take her phone of her & have a word.
I screen recorded the story, she says she had a glass of wine then sat wondering if the baby was drinking it too. Then went on to say “I know lots of people drink in pregnancy and are fine but for me...”

Also laughing at the fact she’s asking us to report an account who called her out for promoting drinking in pregnancy 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow

DizzyLiv

On the beg again. “I’ve had loads of people messaging me about my baby shower....” then her PR sends out a beggy story asking for brands to get in touch if they want to be involved. It’s a fucking baby shower. Why can’t she just enjoy the moment and stop cheapening her pregnancy and baby. It’s like its a fucking commodity to her and nothing more.

• Haha

a change of name

The things she posted about the elephants seems to be one of the most genuine things she’s actually posted in a while. I followed her when she went over to volunteer at the elephant orphanage and she seemed such a sweet girl back then, nothing was for show and she was just being herself. All this influencer bullshit has rotted her, she’s too concerned about showing off and how she looks to other people. Instagram culture really is a scourge. People spending money they don’t have on things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine being that thick like it’s painful. How does she tie her own shoes

• Haha

ohok

Chatty Member
I've read all of the threads start to finish - what a character she is!! Currently on furlough (sorry Kate, no UC - although i do have a bit of a leaky fridge) and this has provided me with some much needed reading material.

• Haha

Rls12

I’m honestly shocked 😳 she is something else !! Who in their right mind would drink alcohol whilst pregnant!! It’s only a small amount of your life that you can’t drink for. Even a small amount of alcohol can affect the development of the baby.
It’s so upsetting to hear her promote drinking in pregnancy. I’m 35 weeks pregnant myself and I’ve not had a single sip of alcohol because I’m not a selfish cunt. !!! She really is vile !

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Does she think Merseyside police are going to be arsed about someone having an opinion on KHM??? My friend had her house robbed they also took her husbands van with all his expensive tools! They called the police waited 3 days for them to get back in touch with her and said we just give a crime number now due to the high rate of crime 😂 does she honestly expect anyone to believe that chief constable no one is arsed that people are saying she's a fat lying twat for lying and drinking 😂 fucking idiot

• Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
It seems like an obvious question but why doesn’t everyone just unfollow her. I don’t follow her I’m not adding to her followers you can still see her stuff without following x
I follow her and I think alot of people do purely follow her to watch the train wreck. she's gained more followers for the wrong reasons rather than her actual business as a make up artist

Butterfly123

Welcome Hun 🐸☕

This doesn’t surprise me about DJ Dirty dick. Imagine waking up to her every day. Her mouth is like a fucking black hole it’s that massive.

She is clearly never off her phone or out of Home Bargains so I bet he’s fucking fed up hahahaha
Oh apart from when she goes “down town” after 6pm and has a convo with him.

Imagine when baby comes “Sorry Prawn, Sorry Matt, Convo’s will take place in the cinema room after 6pm. I bet it’s him who’s been sending her question marks hahahahaha

All the fucking reposts of her pantry, apart from Scouse Bird Blogs whos a fucking meff anyway I bet it’s all young airhead girls who still live at home who’ve been reposting it 😂😂😂
Scouse bird problems hasn’t even got any mates. Only people she’s met online. Remember she used to post the “circle of show”. Fuckin kip of her!

• Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
If it was so easy for the police to sort a bunch of people talking about someone they don’t like online, whys Bobby (who has had death threats and genuinely unacceptable abuse directly) had to go higher and go to court? You know what I mean

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

You know what though, I reckon all her mates are just doing the same as us. All rolling her eyes at her thinking oh here we go again....you can tell someone till your blue in the face n eventually you just give up n think oh do what you want you don’t listen anyway.

Her poor mum must be in her 60s like, give her a bit of peace bet she worries terrible but is powerless like her mates are to stop her from herself.

It’s such a car crash I’d be ashamed if she was my daughter or mate, I fact, I’d be seriously considering If I even wanted a mate line that fucking hell

lollianna

Chatty Member
Can confirm her breath stinks of arse
Probably those rotten stumps underneath her veneers causing problems 🤣

Scouse bird problems hasn’t even got any mates. Only people she’s met online. Remember she used to post the “circle of show”. Fuckin kip of her!
She’s the biggest meff in Liverpool she’s the least scouse bird I’ve ever seen! Don’t get me started on what she dresses herself in. And that house.

TT2020

I thought this as bump looks smaller compared to her posts on page, but then it’s not as like taut as you’d expect for the amount of weeks she claims to be
She’s the Benjamin Button of pregnancy, her bump seems to be getting smaller than it was when she announced her pregnancy 👀😂

How her followers going? I thought she was upto 146k but now to 145k. Who sent over the analysis of followers, can you send again

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MollyDee

Chatty Member
why does she blank out peoples names when they’re waxing lyrical about her but if someone’s critiquing or questioning her random acts of stupid she lets the world see who it is? Dickhead troll behaviour that
Because the lovely messages are always off Jenko 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10