Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch bleeping disgusts me. Putting that poor baby in that trailer AGAIN after learning that actually, she's too young for it to be safe. The cynic in me says she's doing it purely to get some 'troll' action, so she can cry and witch for content. Imagine using your baby like that? That right there is the epitome of a woman who simply doesn't give a duck about her kid's wellbeing, as long as she's getting attention for being a poor victim, and her Insta engagement keeps going. Olive really is a prop in this fake echo chamber she's created. Poor thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Why would you on the hottest day of year to go on a bike ride she's absolutely nuts, then for a coffee 😂 can't wait for olive to go nursery least she won't be alone

Exactly what's been said go in the garden give it a tidy up and chill the duck out!!! Although we have this heat for another week if we don't see her in that garden at one point she has serious issues she hates her home.
I said this to mr tea yesterday how bleeping sad she literally has nowhere to chill inside or outside at that house so she has to constantly be out!! Oh Kate i really do not envy your life, yesterday i spent the day in my garden which isn't full of tit moss and weeds and then i chilled in my living room which you can swing several cats in and doesn't house my lecky cupboard✌

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Seriously why hasn’t she got a helmet on Proppet??
I cannot believe their thoughtlessness and stupidity. I dread to think what would happen if that cart became detached and rolled over. The ramifications do not bear thinking about. But as long as it looks good for the gram hey Kate

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This witch bleeping disgusts me. Putting that poor baby in that trailer AGAIN after learning that actually, she's too young for it to be safe. The cynic in me says she's doing it purely to get some 'troll' action, so she can cry and witch for content. Imagine using your baby like that? That right there is the epitome of a woman who simply doesn't give a duck about her kid's wellbeing, as long as she's getting attention for being a poor victim, and her Insta engagement keeps going. Olive really is a prop in this fake echo chamber she's created. Poor thing.
How much of a bleep does that make Delo too for going along with it. They disgust me the pair of them

Reactions: 31
I can’t imagine dragging my entire family out of the house at 7am on a Bank Holiday Monday 😴 Why does it seem like she goes out so early to avoid being seen 🤔 goes way too far in trying to maintain her image, who could be assed

Reactions: 47
I am absolutely disgusted she’s got that baby in that death trap again. No helmet. Wearing layers on the hottest day of the year. They are like tents!
I’ve always given her the benefit of the doubt with parenting because I’m not a parent but this is too far for me. Vile, hideous selfish bleep. It clearly says on the website for that trailer that it should only be pushed when being used by babies of Olives age. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I said this to mr tea yesterday how bleeping sad she literally has nowhere to chill inside or outside at that house so she has to constantly be out!! Oh Kate i really do not envy your life, yesterday i spent the day in my garden which isn't full of tit moss and weeds and then i chilled in my living room which you can swing several cats in and doesn't house my lecky cupboard✌
Mr Tea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The irony of Wayne Lineker and Kate talking about no excuse for abuse! Kate was slating everyone while she was doing my make up! And remember Wayne’s brief stint on TOWIE where he was VILE to cast members?!
Yes called Chloe Sim fake and was loving Lauren Pope

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why would you on the hottest day of year to go on a bike ride she's absolutely nuts, then for a coffee 😂 can't wait for olive to go nursery least she won't be alone

Exactly what's been said go in the garden give it a tidy up and chill the duck out!!! Although we have this heat for another week if we don't see her in that garden at one point she has serious issues she hates her home.
She won’t sit in the garden for a day because her garden isn’t ‘Insta-worthy’ and she lives her life for the gram. She couldn’t possibly post pics of olive enjoying herself in a normal garden!!!!!!!! It needs to be bespoke and have panelling. Plus it means she would actually have to pick up the dog turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes called Chloe Sim fake and was loving Lauren Pope
Totally forgot about this he was so vile to. Chloe loved her comeback he's old AF, 😂

Kate doesn't post her private life thou guys let's remember that 😂🤔🙄

Delo sort your future wife out will you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know when she says she’s lost two stone I honestly think she means since the day she gave birth. So for example I weighed myself the day I went in, the following day I was a stone lighter. The next stone fell off over the next month but I will still a good stone and a half away from from my pre baby bod. There’s no way she’s lost 2 stone in the last few months, it’s would change her entirely.
Omg yes this! I put on a 3-3.5 stone with both my babies. Baby, plus placenta, blood and fluid adds up to best part of a stone usually. The next stone gradually comes away. Alas, am left with final stone-ish several months later... I would post about dropping the 2 stone though as most of that was baby 😳 She’s not the smartest tho...

She could be really calculating & just taken a helmet free photo to provoke us trollzzzzzz. Then can post about trolls alongside photo of child in helmet. That’s what I’d do if I was a fame hungry, tattle obsessed Truffolo

Reactions: 14
Girls, her behaviour is starting to make me feel very uncomfortable. I've been struggling to verbalise how, but this is the best way I can put it: you all know how I feel about her slimming her pics, but now she's posting the body positivity stuff by Dove, further validating her lies. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the term "gaslighting", it's from an old movie where a man convinces his wife she's mentally unstable so she will believe his lies. It's now considered to be a form of domestic abuse.

Now, I know gaslighting traditionally applies to domestic relationships, but it's exactly what Truff is doing in her relationship with her followers. She's lying, then going to extreme lengths to validate those lies as not to get caught out. It's the whole "ignore everyone else, babe, I'm the only one who's honest with you" gambit. I don't think she's intelligent, but she's certainly very devious, and it concerns me that she's able to get away with it.

What a rotten little weasel.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 116
Tattle giving content to truff since 2019
About bloody time 👏🏻👏🏻

Olive will appreciate home family time than being stuck in the pram just watching her favourite thing on the planet MAX running about! You listened Kate 🎉

Now spent you're huge payout in the garden make it bespoke and gramable 👌🏻

Reactions: 27
Why does it look like she’s put Olive in a paddling pool filled with muddy water

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Girls, her behaviour is starting to make me feel very uncomfortable. I've been struggling to verbalise how, but this is the best way I can put it: you all know how I feel about her slimming her pics, but now she's posting the body positivity stuff by Dove, further validating her lies. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the term "gaslighting", it's from an old movie where a man convinces his wife she's mentally unstable so she will believe his lies. It's now considered to be a form of domestic abuse.

Now, I know gaslighting traditionally applies to domestic relationships, but it's exactly what Truff is doing in her relationship with her followers. She's lying, then going to extreme lengths to validate those lies as not to get caught out. It's the whole "ignore everyone else, babe, I'm the only one who's honest with you" gambit. I don't think she's intelligent, but she's certainly very devious, and it concerns me that she's able to get away with it.

What a rotten little weasel.
All of this 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.