Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave this here ... View attachment 597394View attachment 597398
I love an opportunity to reshare body positive delamere forest Kate.
Her pants should be on fire...wtf? I think the worst thing about Kate is that she underestimates the intelligence of her followers. That's my biggest issue with her. Lies through her teeth and thinks we're too thick to realise the truth. Word to the wise Truff, the only one who believes your whoppers is you. Meanwhile, I'm over here. Laughing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's awful the way they stick her in that trailer, aside from the terrible physical risk, she must feel so sad and scared in there, she's a baby she doesn't know what's going on, she can't see her parents, she doesn't know where she is...☹
OLIVE ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT IN THERE TROLL!!! It’s her second favourite thing to do in the whole wide world after baby ballet

Just going to leave this here ... View attachment 597394View attachment 597398
I love an opportunity to reshare body positive delamere forest Kate.
Hahahaha remember in the comments when someone said she’d lost loads of weight and she was like my mum said that too think it’s because of the breastfeeding 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You know when she says she’s lost two stone I honestly think she means since the day she gave birth. So for example I weighed myself the day I went in, the following day I was a stone lighter. The next stone fell off over the next month but I will still a good stone and a half away from from my pre baby bod. There’s no way she’s lost 2 stone in the last few months, it’s would change her entirely.

Reactions: 40
Happy bank holiday my fellow trolls, what a scorcher of a day and I'm stuck in work😭😭
But here we are just the same tit different day for this absolute bellend :rolleyes::rolleyes:
#readthewiki part 1 & 2

Reactions: 17
You know when she says she’s lost two stone I honestly think she means since the day she gave birth. So for example I weighed myself the day I went in, the following day I was a stone lighter. The next stone fell off over the next month but I will still a good stone and a half away from from my pre baby bod. There’s no way she’s lost 2 stone in the last few months, it’s would change her entirely.
I don’t know how she has the audacity to say she’s lost two stone tbh when we see her every day. Also all the food she eats 😂 is she some kind of magic medical marvel that can eat 10k calories a day and still lose weight. There’s literally nothing the bleep can’t lie about. Think she’s got an actual disorder

Reactions: 36
As if she has the baby out in that trailer. Shows how arrogant she is. She knows full well she shouldn't be in it behind a bike until at least 1 year old. She can't help herself. This shows how much of a horror she actually is. If she really cared she would've owned her mistake and just used it like a buggy until the baby turns 1. One of my mates cousin's is a nurse in a local hospital. When Kate did this last time she was tempted to message her because she actually had a little 9 month old boy come in with a neck injury from being bounced around in one. It wasn't lasting damage, but why would you want to potentially risk harming your child? She isn't right in the head.

Again I stand by needing to take an exam to be allowed a social media account with a large public following!!!! An exam to be a responsible 'infulencer' maybe.

Am I a troll for pointing out what she is doing is wrong on this site?

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Anyone else reckon Delo is off out on the piss later which is why she’s made him do a ‘family workout’ at 7 in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Happy bank holiday my fellow trolls, what a scorcher of a day and I'm stuck in work😭😭
But here we are just the same tit different day for this absolute bellend :rolleyes::rolleyes:
#readthewiki part 1 & 2
I’m on a 2-10 😭 we got this 💪🏻 I’m burnt to F from yesterday and I’ve got a badly bruised coccyx from a “soft” play area and have to spend the next 8 hours picking mountains of redbull for all the jäger bombs being consumed today. Don’t wait up. 😂
PS still not jealous of your life, truff. Read the wiki. Happy Monday. 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi guyzzzz 💨💨
I had a fabulous dream last night
We all managed to meet up because one of you somehow had secretly arranged it! It was great seeing your imaginary faces that my dream brain had created 🤣
We were having an absolute ball!
I was just about to ask for the trolls song, can’t stop the feeling by Justin timberlake and I woke up 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread wow moving as fast as her farts 💨 😂😂

well just thought I’d come on and say is this kid having a bleeping laugh? Has she had aknock to her head? What is she achieving here? She edits herself to the size of a bleeping ant 🤣🤣 and has the bleeping cheek to post this 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m done with her she’s an absolute weapon either that or she’s defo not right in the head

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread wow moving as fast as her farts 💨 😂😂

well just thought I’d come on and say is this kid having a bleeping laugh? Has she had aknock to her head? What is she achieving here? She edits herself to the size of a bleeping ant 🤣🤣 and has the bleeping cheek to post this 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m done with her she’s an absolute weapon either that or she’s defo not right in the head
An ant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she has the baby out in that trailer. Shows how arrogant she is. She knows full well she shouldn't be in it behind a bike until at least 1 year old. She can't help herself. This shows how much of a horror she actually is. If she really cared she would've owned her mistake and just used it like a buggy until the baby turns 1. One of my mates cousin's is a nurse in a local hospital. When Kate did this last time she was tempted to message her because she actually had a little 9 month old boy come in with a neck injury from being bounced around in one. It wasn't lasting damage, but why would you want to potentially risk harming your child? She isn't right in the head.

Again I stand by needing to take an exam to be allowed a social media account with a large public following!!!! An exam to be a responsible 'infulencer' maybe.

Am I a troll for pointing out what she is doing is wrong on this site?
The Baby is out in the trailer as she’s fishing 🎣 for Trolls so she has ammunition for Wayne’s Wednesday tit show !!! So predictable waiting for the next post.Imagine being put in there & not knowing where your going or being able to see anything,I thought you had to wear a helmet in them as well ???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The irony of Wayne Lineker and Kate talking about no excuse for abuse! Kate was slating everyone while she was doing my make up! And remember Wayne’s brief stint on TOWIE where he was VILE to cast members?!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Why would you on the hottest day of year to go on a bike ride she's absolutely nuts, then for a coffee 😂 can't wait for olive to go nursery least she won't be alone

Exactly what's been said go in the garden give it a tidy up and chill the duck out!!! Although we have this heat for another week if we don't see her in that garden at one point she has serious issues she hates her home.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.