Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity make up artist, worked with some of Britain’s biggest names in the business? Who?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“Makeup artist”
All she ever shows is weaning her bespoke, reposts of her shite, and horrific “hauls” not even mentioning those minty brushes 🤮
Makeup artist my arse 😬
It’s all good trolls - the more people she is exposed to (although no danger of that being too many cos that accts got a piss poor following) the mor epeople will realise why the ten million threads in her honour exist.
props to anyone who can listen to this sloppy cow whinge about how hard done to she is because I cannot stand her voice

Reactions: 26
New competition girls: we each throw a fiver in the pot. First one to get their REAL name mentioned on one of Truffs lives wins the jackpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I haven’t watched any of the others, I just hope if they’re stating they get trolled (and I don’t doubt a lot of them genuinely generally do) that they’re expected to back it up, and show the actual evidence of what they’re saying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen this posted by ScouseBird….look truff some more grey/greige/dull tatt for Olive
37ECABDE-6F3B-4312-8250-CDCF1E4EFF89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What is that poor baby being fed in nandos?! And why does she never put a bib on her. Can’t imagine the nandos staff were too happy about picking up olives bowl of peas when she launches it across the room

Oh good. Kates quick today. Glad the staff (who definitely do care) enjoyed picking up a restaurant full of peas. And I’m sure a processed bean burger was much better than some plain chicken.
Give the poor kid some chicken for gods sake!!!! All for the gram, I bet she stuffed her face with a whole chicken and chips while Olive had to make do with her tit beanburger.

Next Wednesday, fuming I'm supposed to be in work.
Depends if KHM grasses me to my employer for reading/writing on tattle and I’m not fired by then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah don't count on it Troll, your work might be getting a visit from PC Truff before then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know how YouTube works? If the video is downloaded and then uploaded here would the views still count on there? Would hate for her to think she's popular when it's all just us laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.