Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are on thread 533792020 but can anyone give me a very brief summary of how the brown shark story came about 🦈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybe her brushes are in the car because she keeps meaning to take them back to the shop for a refund because they've broken 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh the Irony🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is no way in hell anyone has messaged her about Olive, she would 10000% have shared them for the drama and re-posts:rolleyes:
Read this truff.....
42321895d631319f82dbef47a14f31f3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What is that poor baby being fed in nandos?! And why does she never put a bib on her. Can’t imagine the nandos staff were too happy about picking up olives bowl of peas when she launches it across the room

Oh good. Kates quick today. Glad the staff (who definitely do care) enjoyed picking up a restaurant full of peas. And I’m sure a processed bean burger was much better than some plain chicken.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Olive loves her Nando’s dinner - Tell her face that, she looks disgusted.

Olive loves this slide - Again, tell her face that, she looks terrified.

The trolls (who she doesn’t like mentioning) get yet another mention. Ahhh that’ll be why, the podcast is coming out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.