Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most boring cunt ever. Rather than bragging about hoover lines or Givenchy kids clothes she needs to consult a top plastic surgeon to make her jaw look less manly...she knocks me ill

Reactions: 35
Okay that post piased me off. Yes self care is important and I'd love to be able to sleep it off and have a chill day but I can't. I have a very active toddler and a business to run. We can't all just drop everything.

Reactions: 33
Exactly. The problem is with lack of education/ common sense. I have bed shared with my breastfed baby since day 1 and I have done all the research I can to ensure we’re safe. It’s not for everyone, but it can be done safely and can be effective. Like I said my issue isn’t with Kate having olive with her, it’s how she does it all wrong that makes it dangerous.

Reactions: 25
She is the most boring cunt ever. Rather than bragging about hoover lines or Givenchy kids clothes she needs to consult a top plastic surgeon to make her jaw look less manly...she knocks me ill
Why is her kid so miserable?? I think she dictates peperami head! Spoilt little git she wants to wear designer clothes and shoes but she still plays and sleeps with dolly's?

Reactions: 23
Okay that post piased me off. Yes self care is important and I'd love to be able to sleep it off and have a chill day but I can't. I have a very active toddler and a business to run. We can't all just drop everything.
Innit! I haven’t slept for ten fucking months with my bespoke ‘soz hen, momma needs some me time, get your own brekkie this morning I’m having a lazy one’ I do however feel kind of smug because she only woke 3 times last night as opposed to the usual 7!

I’m off to lidl today and there’s a HBs next door let’s see if she’s made it down into rural Kent.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think if she just uploaded a picture of Olive in bed in the morning without stating ‘Matt bought her in this morning’ you wouldn’t even think how long the baby’s been there? Like you wouldn’t think twice. I don’t know if that makes sense haha just another one of her pointless lies

Reactions: 38
My hairdresser told me we’re allowed to drink in the salon but not eat... so apparently you’re not meant to eat anyway in the chair cos of covid
We tell people that in reality it’s because you always get some proper pigs that leave their trail of destruction behind with them... least of all the smell it’s banned in ours we tell people to go sit outside

Reactions: 25
Imagine us ringing work “sorry I can’t come In. My body’s telling me I need to stay off. I’ve even tried making my bed and it hasn’t helped. See you tomorrow if my body lets me “

Reactions: 70
Imagine us ringing work “sorry I can’t come In. My body’s telling me I need to stay off. I’ve even tried making my bed and it hasn’t helped. See you tomorrow if my body lets me “
The way this silly twat bleats on you’d think she actually had a 9-5 job with 2 hour commmute....

Reactions: 38
Size of that breakfast! After her morning bottle of milk too....totally over feeding that baby, their tummies are only the size of a fist!
What a loaded question too...she clearly just wants everyone to say yes. If they don’t...TROLLLLLL

And no Kate, we don’t want to see your weaning journey. Mummy blogger you are not!

Reactions: 21
Anyone watching her live? She’s just stuck her finger in her ear had a good root around and now using the same hand/fingers to apply products

Reactions: 49
Got bored of the live but she seemed to be using Olivia Hale brushes

Also, caught up on Chezza from yesterday. Why did she get so angry because someone said they didn’t have a reply from two years ago, surely you’d just laugh it off that someone would wait two years for a reply?! Wound her up so much she had to get off from work half day She’s got issues.

Reactions: 41
Anyone watching her live? She’s just stuck her finger in her ear had a good root around and now using the same hand/fingers to apply products
She’s not using her own brushes either - that lasted long!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.