Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she upload a photo onto her stories of her Mj nose and say not filtered etc then upload the photo with delo and olif with her boxer / plasticine/ mr potato nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So according to Truff neither of these pictures are edited.
🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
09868550-B71F-4F7F-820D-644E072E9C29.jpeg
F1D5EA62-8635-4EB0-9A95-392B28968860.jpeg

Think someone’s telling porkies about the second pic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well them lips are gonna heal well 🤣🤣 hasn’t even been 24hrs. Cheapo eyelashes hanging off again even when applied by someone else. She said she was doing a vid for the Kate hayes page. Find it interesting that she doesn’t even do her own make up when she needs to do actual work
Not using disposable lip wands I see..Why didn’t Truff gift any to you Megs?? you gang of skanky bastards!!! Who knows we’re that lip wand has been 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Got my pritt stick and back catalogue of Smash Hits magazines ready to cut and paste some lovely album covers together for my trolls tomorrow x
Screenshot_20210519_222149.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So this scruff went to London haven’t seen fresh hair since, it looked disgusting yesterday! Four cans of dry shampoo! It’s obviously not the hair burst one as that apparently doesn’t make your hair white!!! Been “running” and rocks up today for someone to spray BLAG Gucci logo on her minty hair!!!!! Duno what’s worse bouncing round with minty hair or rocking bleeping G’s in your hair!!!! Imagine getting pulled by the police! Yes officer I’m a G!
She def uses that dettol surface spray as deodorant

• Haha
Reactions: 19
GUYS GET IT IN THE WIKI - WE PAY HER BILLS. NEXT TIME SHES HAVING A FIT CAUSE SHES BEEN CAUGHT SMASHED WITH OLIFF BENT LIKE A QUAVER IN THE CAR SEAT AND SHE WANTS A LITTLE LIVE CRY. LETS REMIND HER...
🎤The shoes on my feet, I begged them
The clothes I’m wearing, I begged them
The rock I’m not wearing, I’m waiting,
cos I depend on you 🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Normal mums know and acknowledge there is way more to them than being someone’s mum. We were fully functional kick ass women before and will be when the kids have all flown. It’s just utter bullshit motorised by social media to make women feel inadequate and it’s boring
Apart from women with PND or anxiety 🤷🏻‍♀️ let’s not use the word ‘normal’ ay

Reactions: 15
1. What the duck is that make up?
2. What the duck is that hair?
3. What the duck are you all on about?
Can’t keep up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“ photo of me pre baby- skinny” the only thing that was skinny before olif was her edited nose and chin - the rest built like a brick shithouse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.