Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kate has done a Q&A on her Instagram.
She posted a picture of her “brand” from 2 years ago when she went to look at it / decide on the packaging etc.
BUT!!
The image of her used on the packaging was taken at a photo shoot in August 2019.
Which means it hasn’t been 2 years in the making. Or she can time travel.
Who needs Doctor Who when you have Dr Kate.
What a load of tit.
That photoshoot was for Pamperbook 🤣 why’s she lie so much it’s fuckin pathetic hahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 26
GUYS GET IT IN THE WIKI - WE PAY HER BILLS. NEXT TIME SHES HAVING A FIT CAUSE SHES BEEN CAUGHT SMASHED WITH OLIFF BENT LIKE A QUAVER IN THE CAR SEAT AND SHE WANTS A LITTLE LIVE CRY. LETS REMIND HER...
I can’t upload anything else to both part 1 and part 2 they are full 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I need admin to sort it or add PART3🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just caught up- oh my god! The highlights are as follows:
1) the photo shoot with Gs in her hair- wtf?
2) love all the rap names-howling
3) fave part of doing makeup- think she read it wrong
4) trip to London- actual clowns- also wear a bleeping mask
5) the bespoke nursery- will need to sort out Olives development for sure
And finally- I keep my life private. Keep your child private. Some scary people in this world. Olive is a little cutie and could be being shared by any weirdos- that Luisa hit the nail on the head. Stats show 1 in 35. That’s at least 5,000 people who could be sharing for the wrong reasons! Oh wait I forgot, she’s your cash cow

Also the video with the bobbles- new craze for mental health. People enjoy the sounds. However, even that is erratic and annoyed me. I like th me sound of my false nails tapping. Her bleeping clunky hands need to do one!

My final thoughts
Why is someone else doing her make up if she’s a make up artist? defeats the object really.

Danae Mercer has shared her secrets. Kate we know you alter your videos using apps because it is a thing. Talk about false advertising.
The girl is deluded and looks at the camera like she’s some sort Beyoncé! Girl you need to sort yourself out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Don’t know much about them but I think they do thinks differently than the usual way of learning. That’s what a girl I used to work with said anyway when hers went, but I’m talking ten years ago and it wasn’t on Wirral
I worked in a Montessori nursery years ago the difference is the theory behind it that children learn by doing so they have to clean up after themselves help with cooking, they learn their fine motor skills by cleaning, cutting etc and all toys are made from natural materials like wood.
It was blended with our EYFS structure slightly. But how would Kate know that’s not ‘normal’

Reactions: 27
What the hell is ‘not a normal nursery’ honestly the things she comes out with never heard anyone else say phrases like that in my whole life! I’m it’s so odd🤣 Get a grip you average basic joe, she is honestly so far away from being relatable in any kind to anyone with all of them ridiculous answers to her q&a. Get out of your own ass truffage
I personally think she’s telling little porkies, I think she’s going to have to pay for it. She’s not famous, she’s not important. And ‘bigger’ names have to pay, so why wouldn’t she? The nurseries wouldn’t be able to stay open if they gave people like her a free place. Full of tit.
And as for keeping it private, ha! We will all know which nursery it is soon enough, because she won’t be able to help herself (if it is that bespoke)

Reactions: 30
I reckon its a montessori too. Its not that bespoke Kate, there are thousands of them!! 'Very private' ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I personally think she’s telling little porkies, I think she’s going to have to pay for it. She’s not famous, she’s not important. And ‘bigger’ names have to pay, so why wouldn’t she? The nurseries wouldn’t be able to stay open if they gave people like her a free place. Full of tit.
And as for keeping it private, ha! We will all know which nursery it is soon enough, because she won’t be able to help herself (if it is that bespoke)
Someone else in the area will have a kid in there. Could it be one of those forest schools. Were they spend most of the time outside. My niece goes to a nursery like that in Liverpool

Reactions: 13
Get ready if you have a child in a local nursery! (Kate’s local is about a 30 mile radius). You’ll get the joy of seeing her bounce up to the gates like up to the ring doorbell 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Your lip tattoo is wonky Kate. I know you didn’t pay for it, and you get what you pay for, but please research before getting anything done to your face
C7D3546E-9ECF-4D43-95A9-8178BDD7CB3C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.