Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has had me crying tonight, so much so my husband has gave me daggers a few times. Thank you, you hilarious bunch of trollzzz 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So this scruff went to London haven’t seen fresh hair since, it looked disgusting yesterday! Four cans of dry shampoo! It’s obviously not the hair burst one as that apparently doesn’t make your hair white!!! Been “running” and rocks up today for someone to spray BLAG Gucci logo on her minty hair!!!!! Duno what’s worse bouncing round with minty hair or rocking bleeping G’s in your hair!!!! Imagine getting pulled by the police! Yes officer I’m a G!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She has to laugh at some of these shouts when she reads the thread.. surely.. she has to? Im dyyyying here.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So this scruff went to London haven’t seen fresh hair since, it looked disgusting yesterday! Four cans of dry shampoo! It’s obviously not the hair burst one as that apparently doesn’t make your hair white!!! Been “running” and rocks up today for someone to spray BLAG Gucci logo on her minty hair!!!!! Duno what’s worse bouncing round with minty hair or rocking bleeping G’s in your hair!!!! Imagine getting pulled by the police! Yes officer I’m a G!
Shes a G - Unit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.