Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them eyebrows are the worst ones I’ve ever seen. Thought her bezzie, boss business woman, blended family goalz Chezza was the queen of brows?

Reactions: 24
Firstly apologies for the truff close up

The lip blush whatever she's had done begged for free, did the girl forget to line the other side?!

View attachment 580815
She has over lined them hasn’t she, that’s gona look great once it’s starts fading, also she’s followed no after care either the nob

Pahahahahahahhahahahahahahahshahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

Attachments

Reactions: 52
She has over lined them hasn’t she, that’s gona look great once it’s starts fading, also she’s followed no after care either the nob

WHOOO THE FUCK IS THAT

Reactions: 25

She needs to keep searching for this style she claims to have lost but now found since having Olive.

I will put money on these black marks still being in her hair this time next week.

Reactions: 29
My husband delivers food to schools and old peoples homes and he has all the dinner ladies in love with him - they all give him plates of food, he'd be fuming if I started tagging along (I wouldn't cos you know, i'm normal) and made him miss out on his 5 free lunches every day!

Reactions: 35
If she’s going to tell me that latest upload hasn’t been filtered then I am the fucking Pope.

Reactions: 27
How the hell am I the same age as her??? She’s looks as old as chez who is 42 #fitatforty #fitmomma

If she’s going to tell me that latest upload hasn’t been filtered then I am the fucking Pope.
Your profile pic

Reactions: 15

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT
Why does she think she’s the sixth Kardashian/Jenner sister

Reactions: 28
That makeup is horrendous. Reminds me of when I was 18 and thought I was boss with my colourful FCUK (remember that?) eyeshadow and slathered it on my lids bouncing round Tenerife
FCUK That's a blast from the past l! I had one that said Fabulous Cleavage Under Kit

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.