Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L
oh I’d feel ashamed ya know. Modern day begging. She’s such a bad bum.

Reactions: 22
Woweeeeeeee my mouth is burning after that tea

Reactions: 42
Welcome girly. We need a voice note option on here don’t we, I can never be arsed typing/texting back either
Imagine you could do this and the truff herself came on, as she does, and left us a message

HIYYY MY BESPOKE TROLLSSS

Also I wish she’d stop saying emergency c section. If what she’s saying is true then it won’t have been an ‘emergency’ like she’s implying.
I had a c section booked in for 39 weeks but my waters broke 10 days before, I was 4cm and having contractions when I arrived at the hospital but still had my c-section as soon as there was a available slot in theatre. This will have even what happened with her, no crazy rush etc which is why she’s saying it was an amazing experience. This is why people who’ve had genuine emergency sections can’t get their heads around this calm and lovely experience she’s talking about. Mine and Kate’s was more like an elective situation. Please don’t let her get to you. I also had an alright recovery (wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I expected) but I took it easy, stayed on the couch for a week after and deffo wasn’t raving in a tent with a 9 day old. Her karma was that infection. She’s a selfish dickhead, that baby will have been passed around like a parcel in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 45
Hey Trollzzz

Just on my lunch break so thought I’d pop on after my debut yesterday.

If this BNO was to happen, I’d obviously come as Jane Bolt Sweaty outfit I went for a run in earlier that morning, won’t get changed I might just whip out one of my dirty brushes and cover my over filled lips with foundation. I’ll look gorge!

I still can’t believe this girl try’s to convince everyone she has a private life. She wouldn’t know what a private life was if she went back to school and actually got a fucking education.
The only thing she keeps private is when she’s taking a shit or shovelling food in her gob. Even then, we still hear about the shit in her nails and get to watch her preparing all the food so doesn’t count.
She can’t share her friends and family on her grid because they all know everyone hates her and why would they want to be associated with that. They actually have a choice not to be posted unlike her poor daughter who doesn’t have a voice yet. Everything else, literally everything is shared. Private life is a happy life hun maybe if you tried it you’d actually be much happier instead of constantly trying to portray you are!

As you were x

Reactions: 41
L

oh I’d feel ashamed ya know. Modern day begging. She’s such a bad bum.
She’s Deffo on the beg the other day for someone to do her Garden !!! Wonder what’s happened to the money from the mega bucks deal with H&B

Reactions: 32
I’ve been lurking for a few weeks and she’s is getting increasingly frustrating!!! I followed her from the sob story troll videos but since reading the wiki and these threads (slowly working my way through lol) I have seen the true KHM! The new reel on Instagram.. is it supposed to be some sort of ASMR? I might have to unfollow but I will loose all of my laughs lol.

Reactions: 25
Omg what a sad little life she leads that’s like me wanting to be in my husbands office or out on business with him while he’s got girls working in the office attractive girls as well! I don’t care if there going to cheat they will I’m not following him round my whole marriage I’m not insecure enough to do that I couldn’t give a fuck I’m no clingy wife and he loves that he knows I’m the boss and spends his money

She’s Deffo on the beg the other day for someone to do her Garden !!! Wonder what’s happened to the money from the mega bucks deal with H&B
Paying back her debts to the government I hope

Reactions: 25
This
If he’s gonna cheap he’ll cheat. Telling him what he can and can’t do will have him packing sooner or later.

I was thinking it must be exhausting keeping up the pretence that every aspect of your life is perfect, I don’t know how she does it, she’ll end up having a breakdown one day...

Reactions: 32
Yeah it’s common knowledge she runs Delamere group Insta. The scandal when “he” was using other people’s photos she was replying to the person they stole the panneling photo off saying Delo can’t use Insta so she helps him with it.

Reactions: 39
Thanks Queen Barb! Honestly this girl gives me tension headaches

Thanks Queen Barb! Honestly this girl gives me tension headaches
Shes a fucking idiot isn’t she!
This is what I’m on about... not a chance she “saw” without stalking the girl Delo was messaging without being logged onto Delo’s business Instagram.... she’s a fucking crackpot

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Can anyone remember the name of the other company she/he tried to rip off? It was like vertical wood panels? I actually fancy getting this in my new extension. Venetian something?!

Reactions: 10
No excuse for abuse has set up an Instagram page and they have been releasing the videos each week on there. Episode 4 has just landed so we may only be 1 week away from episode 5

Reactions: 35
I’ve never known a couple to have a relationship as cringey as those 2. It’s so unnatural, forced and it’s just a really weird dynamic it’s like he’s her little brother

Reactions: 44
No excuse for abuse has set up an Instagram page and they have been releasing the videos each week on there. Episode 4 has just landed so we may only be 1 week away from episode 5
Think 2nd of june is the next ‘big revel’ with those

Reactions: 15
Firstly apologies for the truff close up

The lip blush whatever she's had done begged for free, did the girl forget to line the other side?!

Reactions: 44
Least we know she’ll deffo be following the no shower rule

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.