Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This needs lashing on the wiki. She is a SHAM.

Reactions: 10
Is she saying that all she's had done is lip blush? I'm no excerpt but it looks like she's had a gob full of filler at the same time?!?!

Reactions: 21
What the.....
.View attachment 580536

Also I don’t get it, why is she tapping tubes of bobbles with her finger nails? Is she trolling us with these weird arse videos? I’m confused.
View attachment 580537
She looks like a blow up doll in that first picture. I was wondering if she was trying to do some ASMR thing with all the tapping... or more likely she’s forgot to turn the sound off because she’s just SO busy

Reactions: 24
Welcome girly. We need a voice note option on here don’t we, I can never be arsed typing/texting back either

Reactions: 24
You can tell the lashes are absolutely shite
Sophie Russel can’t even stick them down properly, they look like two different styles,
She’s was probably thinking what’s this shite I’ve got to work with
I worked as a makeup artist for about 6 years... there is nothing worse than cheap shitty lashes. They don’t stick down properly, are uncomfortable for the client and just look crap.
Let’s face it, Kate ALWAYS has a lash hanging off the inner corner - and that’s when she’s using good lashes. But this today was just something else... it’s literally just stuck on the middle of her eye and no where else. Both the inner and outer corners were completely unattached! How can she not see that?!!

Reactions: 28
How has she got the brass balls to talk about not filtering anymore when she was filtering pictures in London three days ago?? And filtered her baby to look blonder and her eyes bluer??

Reactions: 30
To me "momma glam" is tips on how to look alive in the 5 mins you have spare between feeds and a quick shower !?

I may be wrong but not many "mommas" at the swings in full contour, brown smokes and lashes etc etc.

Just a thought

Reactions: 41
She’s looking really old lately. She needs to rest in her nice spacious living room and also start wearing sunscreen

Reactions: 28
Dunno if anyone else works in healthcare here but when I saw BNO all I could think of was “bowels not opened” I AM CONSTIPATION

Reactions: 52
Why do her brows look like an unshaven muff I like a bushy brow but there’s not even shape to them, also max isn’t your boy he’s danielles

Reactions: 39
Why is she always ‘so busy’. This is your job you fucking weapon. You don’t have a salon to go to any more you just need to open the front door and receive boxes of undeserved gifted items. Take your boss momma planner and use it ffs.

Get the baby watched one day a week and film a weeks worth of content and schedule them to post it’s not rocket science.

Rushing through ‘tutorials’ because she’s scared the teletubbies is about to finish so Olive will start trying to escape the high hair and moan. If you go live, you need to have the time to answer and read the feedback and questions. Someone said yesterday what did you use and she picked up a tinted moisturiser and just said this one!

Again Katie Jane you can have this little gem for free. Forget the amount of followers on the main page and ask h&b to change your Instagram handle on the packaging to the range one. All these 14 year olds who are buying it really do not need to see what a baby ballet class and mushed up chicken black bean.

Reactions: 49
Was just thinking this, nowhere does it say Ad. Wasn’t her sofa gifted as well? I don’t know the rules but doesn’t every picture with her sofa in have to say #gifted?
I'm guessing it was gifted in exchange for this shoddy excuse of an article https://sofological.sofology.co.uk/author/katie-hayes/

If insta receive enough complaints about the failure to disclose ad content, the account will be suspended. Just putting that out there...

Reactions: 27
Is anyone coming as a balloon arrangement (a recycled one at that) that has to be at every event or function she has

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.