Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuelโ€™s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daft cousin bought her brushes ๐Ÿ˜‚. Used them for doing her make up before going out tonight for food and has reported that she has come out in a rash. Not sure if it is a coincidence but I'm crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Specifically designed the brush to look like her dirty as duck, leant to one side caked with makeup brushes
โ€œI Designed myselfโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
โ€œitโ€™s Game changerโ€ ๐Ÿฅด
Iโ€™ve got ones like that from morphe and spectrum
so you havenโ€™t designed it yourself you twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™d be gutted if Iโ€™d worked on this for 2 years & didnโ€™t even get a ride in Tom Morrisโ€™s helicopter on launch day !!! Suppose sheโ€™ll have to wait until family day at Farmer Teds ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurkio here! I have so many questions!
1. I get that HB want to use someone who appeals to their market but it's literally a powerhouse of discount retailers so they MUST have PR people who they could have got her to work with so she was well briefed and said the right thing. They must know she's a car crash so the fact that they haven't invested in her at all doesn't bode well i.e. they now own the KHM brand and can do anything they like with it. They might be telling her everything boss mumma wants to hear but I would put money on the fact that this is not a long term arrangement. She's been screwed and she really has no idea.
2. Does she not have a lawyer to negotiate with and to check the small print? I like to think I'm a pretty good business woman, I've made some money and am still doing so but I don't move without my accountant and my solicitor checking everything before I put pen to paper. I'm smart but I'm not ruthless and I'm afraid other business people are so I pay my Rottweilers to be ruthless for me.
3. If she has a stylist she should sack her. I won't comment on her looks or her size as that's low hanging fruit for me but that outfit did nothing for her. If she doesn't have a stylist she should get one. If she can't afford one, she should ask Mez. Mez knows stuff...
4. Finally if she reads here, Kate love, get a lawyer. You don't know it yet, but you need one...pronto

Love

Filthy Rich
SHES GOT A 24/7 LEGAL TEAM, TROLL

Ps hi take a seat itโ€™s great here x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mr Hayes looks like someone has pulled his coat over the top of his head, span him round for 2 minutes solid, pulled his coat back off his head and taken his photo.

He looks like he doesnโ€™t know where he is and who he is ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿคฃ
Remember barb they are the family who repeatedly went to Dubai from kate being 14 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Could you imagine them staying at the Ritz Carlton or the Atlantis.
Mez and Mr Hayes look like they go Benidorm every year drinkin 1 euro pints and Khm likes to make out that they are some middle class fam

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sheโ€™s โ€˜generallyโ€™ just said on her live โ€œThese brushes are for everyone, younger women, older men, theyโ€™re for everyoneโ€

Older men? WTF is she going on about. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Might let my father in law know that these brushes are out and not to bother using his golf clubs anymore ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Newbie here, hey guys

hereโ€™s my go at a new thread title... not great but the best I could do, a bit like Kateโ€™s HB rip off collection.

Kate Hayes #73 fella looks like heโ€™s on tag but itโ€™s ok Iโ€™m a Home and Bargains hag ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Used the brushes today after buying them as I thought Iโ€™d give them a chance, the bleeping hairs came out onto my face as I put the foundation on. I looked like a jack russell had to wash my face and pick the hairs off?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.