Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used the brushes today after buying them as I thought I’d give them a chance, the bleeping hairs came out onto my face as I put the foundation on. I looked like a jack russell had to wash my face and pick the hairs off?????
Jack Russell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d be gutted if I’d worked on this for 2 years & didn’t even get a ride in Tom Morris’s helicopter on launch day !!! Suppose she’ll have to wait until family day at Farmer Teds 🤔
God don't encourage her over this way 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably old news but I was talking to a mate today who told me they're all off abroad this summer for truffs cousins wedding. The hair dresser one.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Probably old news but I was talking to a mate today who told me they're all off abroad this summer for truffs cousins wedding. The hair dresser one.
God the poor cousin, Truff will have already ordered a white tutu bridal looking dress off Kirsty Doyle to try to upstage her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.