Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why truffs leaked the logo before the launch though because if people have seen the stuff in home n bargain and the packaging they’ll know this logo for the launch is related to the Tat in home n bargain anyway?

Reactions: 17
I've just told my gammon I won't be going for our nightly stroll as I'm waiting for the big revel. Literally seconds afterwards I couldn't believe what I'd said 🤣 this is my life now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry trolls I don’t want to derail from the big revel but look at Delos panelling here. Jesus Christ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s like a bleeping maze

In my local homey bs. It was too bleeping shelf had to leap to reach it next to all the Olivia hale shite. I was cracking up at this shite photoshop pic. That’s all in my store though and it’s a big one so can’t be that great.
Looks tack central

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone’s tagged her in the pics of brushes on the insta, for fucks sake this launch is a disaster already 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Also who originally took those photos because I’d be fuming if I took PR photos of her and she then used them for a sofology ad and now her “BRAND” 2 years in the making and she couldn’t even get a promo picture taken.
Think ot was the tit extensions she uses you know! There was 3 girls her in the middle, looking all Scarlett Moffat 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just looking at Home Bargains insta page, on their Mrs Hinch higlight, they did LOADS for her personalised fabric conditioner launch, inviting her in store and posting it all over their stories and grid etc. Slab back creates a whole ‘brand’ and multiple products and she’s no where to be seen 😭😭 not even a “sneak peak” or a “guess what’s coming” 🤣 shameful

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im cringing. Kate hun, you were so far up Mac’ arse and now youre working with HB. #dreamcometrue

KHM dreams of Mac but her brands is a HB repack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just got in from work & I'm laid on my couch in my work clothes waiting for the launch!
Has this what my life has come to?
The Hubby’s just asked why I haven’t changed because the first thing I normally do is strip the bra off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That new insta was her baby account by looks of it.... she’s just changed the name for the followers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.