Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So excited for 5.30pm guyyyyzzz! I'm just putting the finishing touches to my balloon arch, the prosecco bar has turned up out the front of my house and the sax player is ready!!! All I need now is Naomis Dad to clock off his shift and we're ready to REVEL!!!!!!
It’s not a party without a grazing table hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Brand new Instagram account associated with a house hold name and her new business venture and she’s blocking comments and posting about the TROLLS she should have someone managing that page for her I feel ashamed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh she's got a team now..... Just like when she had PA's. bleeping Big Licks 😴😴

The comments were off normal accounts, they only said they'd seen the shite in H&B which is a fact. She's a nasty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So someone I know from my kids school just commented on the bykatehayes acc but the comments been deleted it seems cause I couldn’t see it when I looked then but she thinks she’s been blocked or restricted cause she’s just sent me these 🤣
‘The fat cow’ 😂😂. Truff perfectly summed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also who originally took those photos because I’d be fuming if I took PR photos of her and she then used them for a sofology ad and now her “BRAND” 2 years in the making and she couldn’t even get a promo picture taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bleeping love tattle yano! Hahahahaha I feel right now the way Kate felt sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for her gifted ginormous sofa to be taken to bits and squeezed into her miniature static caravan inspired snug.

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS REVEL AND THE COMMENTS ON HERE TONIGHT!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
‘The fat cow’ 😂😂. Truff perfectly summed up.
She’s too nice honestly like she thinks it’s bad calling her that but I said to her she needs to get on here and see her for what she is so she’s coming to nosey later she’s said 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s horrible isn’t she. Polite comments getting blocked. This is proof she thinks she’s above everyone the stupid shrek headed bint.

Reactions: 35
Can’t believe she’s calling people trolls just for mentioning they saw her stuff in home bargains ffs

She’s bleeping tapped in the head and one pure spoilt witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg that's what she thinks this is going to be isn't it. She actually thinks she's going to be a billionaire. Poor Truff.
So someone I know from my kids school just commented on the bykatehayes acc but the comments been deleted it seems cause I couldn’t see it when I looked then but she thinks she’s been blocked or restricted cause she’s just sent me these 🤣
Come on spill. I want to know what was going off at the gates today? God my kids went to a dead boring school.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I just don’t get why she’s said she’s showing us today and it’s available next week to purchase yet it’s already been lashed in multiple stores already to buy also wouldn’t imagine h&b to be the PR Box type either

Reactions: 18
I’ve gotta go out with my fella tonight I am LIVID I’m gonna miss the revel celebrations shall I just dump him now???????

Also them comments defo looked genuine so good luck selling out your tit brushes when you’re deleting actual followers and calling them trolls 🙄🙄🙄✌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Come on spill. I want to know what was going off at the gates today? God my kids went to a dead boring school.
Hahaha so the head teacher is newly appointed from the sister school so to speak and she got demoted from there and moved to our school and parents have been having murder with her lately because she’s so shite basically so parents have complained to other staff there who have tried to let people higher up know about the complaints and the people in charge have basically turned round and justified the heads behaviour by saying she’s menopausal basically to parents, sorry it ain’t that exciting 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Fuming I’m having my nails done tonight, cannot wait to catch up with all your comments on the big REVEL!! #IAMBRAND

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.