Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? My god what's wrong with her mouth and what the duck is she wearing 😂😂 her 'brand's trademark KHM is shocking all you need is to put her name in Google and you realise what a minty scruff she is 🤮

HI IM KATE HAYES MAKE UP

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone watched this? My god what's wrong with her mouth and what the duck is she wearing 😂😂 her 'brand's trademark KHM is shocking all you need is to put her name in Google and you realise what a minty scruff she is 🤮

HI IM KATE HAYES MAKE UP

bleeping hell. Her back is bigger than ever there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You don’t want to look like a zebra... with zebra stripes on her cheeks. And she hadn’t tanned behind her ears 😂 how can she say she hasn’t had her lips done recently when you look at the difference there?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I googled her for the first time today just to see if there’s any more home and bargain info and I HAVE HOWLED 🤣🤣🤣 it basically takes u straight to the wiki hahahahahaha devo’d for you slab back hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a home bargain not too far from my office and I used to walk there on my lunch break purely to make myself get up and move my legs and I swear, the money I spend in there on shite I don’t need, I reckon I keep them afloat, but aside from cotton pads and maybe a bit of micellar water I never have or would buy make up or make up tools from hobos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also why is she using a eye shadow brush for contour I'm no MUA but I know that's wrong 😷 I need to go scrub myself now I feel filthy after watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what’s with the big lump/fat on the bottom of her neck and why’s that chain the same colour as the sick emoji you’ve used 🤣🤣

HI IM KATE HAYES MAKE UP

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if the packaging is directing people to her insta! Looking for make up tutorials and getting proppet overload

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No originality as usual I see 🤣
I can never not see her as Freddie Krueger when I look at this image and that ridiculous hat

HI IM KATE HAYES MAKE UP

Thought her nose only grew when she had Proppet....looks like she had the same bulbous snout back then!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In my local homey bs. It was too bleeping shelf had to leap to reach it next to all the Olivia hale shite. I was cracking up at this shite photoshop pic. That’s all in my store though and it’s a big one so can’t be that great.
tit. bleeping tit cheap tat.
BUT if you want to look like truffolot then cheap brushes will be right up your unblended street.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reckon our delo would of looked twice at her pre lips, teeth and gastric band?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In my local homey bs. It was too bleeping shelf had to leap to reach it next to all the Olivia hale shite. I was cracking up at this shite photoshop pic. That’s all in my store though and it’s a big one so can’t be that great.
Omg I'm shocked at the state of those brushes !!
The way she's carrying on over this Big REVEL , Just looks like really cheap shite feel ashamed for her.
Before you start too Jane we're not jealous !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the packaging directs people to her insta?! They’re going to be gutted when they see how crap her make up reels are, and that it’s not even a make up page anymore 🙈😂 but full of weaning and Ali Express tat.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.